Phallosan sleeve alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan sleeve alternatives

Hey what are the best phallosan sleeve alternatives? I've seen people talk about this before but can't find it. Can the lg hanger sleeves be used for this if not recommend what's the best please.

Yes the LG Hanger sleeve or almost any silicone sleeve will work as a substitute. I buy lots of 5 x 6" usually from directselect on ebay; I cut them into 3 equal sections. How long they last can will vary depending on how much tension you use and if the sleeve has micro bubbles etc.
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
      Yes the LG Hanger sleeve or almost any silicone sleeve will work as a substitute. I buy lots of 5 x 6" usually from directselect on ebay; I cut them into 3 equal sections. How long they last can will vary depending on how much tension you use and if the sleeve has micro bubbles etc.
      How can you use it without the condom sleeve? How can you connect the bell to the silicone sleeve???
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log
      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
        How can you use it without the condom sleeve? How can you connect the bell to the silicone sleeve???
        Prob do just as the lg slip it over the bell then add a tight rubber band to hold it on in guessing from what I've seen.

Comment

Let me know if you try that and if it works. Thanks mate!
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

I just bought the 4 pack of "phallosan condoms" off eBay and would probably not recommended them. I'll be posting a review soon. I'm still looking myself for a decent alternative. So far most rip too easy. I've heard good things about using an LG sleeve as an alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman84 View Post
              I just bought the 4 pack of "phallosan condoms" off eBay and would probably not recommended them. I'll be posting a review soon. I'm still looking myself for a decent alternative. So far most rip too easy. I've heard good things about using an LG sleeve as an alternative.
              I love the LG Hanger silicone sleeve. I use it whenever I clamp and wear a 2 inch piece between my phallosan sessions as well as when I'm in my phallosan like right now. It's basically become a 24/7 ADS for me. BUT, I can't imagine trying to pull it over my glans and down my shaft once I have it stretched over the large PF Bell.
              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
              Goal 8x6
              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

I love the LG Hanger silicone sleeve. I use it whenever I clamp and wear a 2 inch piece between my phallosan sessions as well as when I'm in my phallosan like right now. It's basically become a 24/7 ADS for me. BUT, I can't imagine trying to pull it over my glans and down my shaft once I have it stretched over the large PF Bell.
                I also think the new PF condom sleeves are extremely durable. I used one for six weeks. I switched to a new one only because I think it got a little stretched...probably because I was leaving the sleeve rolled up and stretched over the large bell between my sessions. I've stopped doing that and hopefully that will lessen the stretching issue. If it doesn't, I plan to swap out the condom sleeves every 4-6 weeks...not so bad when you think what we pay daily for Starbucks
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log

Comment

The silicone sleeve is stretched over the mouth of the bell; it stays in place without a rubber band due to the lip. You will need to roll the sleeve to put it on.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-extender.html
                  Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                  King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Have you actually done that? Is it difficult to roll the sleeve up or do you just halve it? Then do you stretch it to pull it on...and is it possible to then fill the bell with your glans by pumping the valve on the bell cap?
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log

Comment

You don't "Pull" the LG Hanger sleeves over your glans or shaft.... you stretch and roll the sleeve up over itself like you would a condom, and then unroll it over your penis.
                      -Foldus,
                      L.G. Hanger,-
                      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                      www.lghangerllc.com
                      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Have you actually done that? Is it difficult to roll the sleeve up or do you just halve it? Then do you stretch it to pull it on...and is it possible to then fill the bell with your glans by pumping the valve on the bell cap?
                        Send us an email and we will send you some photos on how to stretch / roll your LG Hanger sleeve. Just ask for them when you email us. I have taken a 1.125" sleeve and stretched / rolled it up over a baseball bat, I have taken a 1.0" sleeve and stretched it completely over a base ball with no problems. Those PF sleeves are so wimpy! I don't know why anyone would continue to buy stuff that tears and fails so easily? We make our sleeves from the highest grade silicon available.... quality and durability is #1 with us.

[email protected]
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                        www.lghangerllc.com
                        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                          Send us an email and we will send you some photos on how to stretch / roll your LG Hanger sleeve. Just ask for them when you email us. I have taken a 1.125" sleeve and stretched / rolled it up over a baseball bat, I have taken a 1.0" sleeve and stretched it completely over a base ball with no problems. Those PF sleeves are so wimpy! I don't know why anyone would continue to buy stuff that tears and fails so easily? We make our sleeves from the highest grade silicon available.... quality and durability is #1 with us.

[email protected]
                          Thanks Marlon! I just sent you an email. I would like to see the photos and give this a try!
                          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post

[email protected]
                            Marlon so have you see anyone use your sleeves with the phallosan device? I know you have your own product but I obviously already own a phallosan and I'm planning on ordering a sleeve from y'all once I get off work ifi can confirm this can be done.

Comment

I actually do roll up the sleeve as I mentioned, insert the glans with the protective cap on with no interference from the rolled sleeve, push as much of the glans into the bell and rolled down the sleeve. I do not use the pump so I removed the pump and blocked the air holes at the top; the pump is not necessary.

Comment

Working...
                              X