Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 544 hours with the PMP - no gains

Hi all,

I've been using my PMP since April this year. Worked up slowly in hours and tension over the months to reaching 544 hours so far yesterday. Just want to say this thing IMHO is the best PE device I've ever used!!! and I've used a bunch of different devices over the years including hanging, pumping etc. I'm using 900 gms and average 6-10 hrs per day with most days doing 8 hrs. My daily routine is stretching in 3hr sessions for as many sets as I can get in a day. I'm currently stretching about 1/8"+ above my BPEL of 6.5".

Thing is, I can't say I've really gained anything. I start in the morning and my unit is tight, go for 3 hrs then remove for 30 min to restore bloodflow, put back on and go for another 3 hrs and so on. After a solid 3 hr set my flaccid is much longer and thicker but wants to turtle 15-30 minutes later. This same thing happens day after day with no real improvement in length gains to speak of. I almost always stretch SD as it gives my the best stretch with the extender, stretching SO and/or SU really does nothing for my tunica that I can tell. I should mention I'm 60yrs old and have ED to some extent but still in good shape.

I"ve read many threads about using extenders here at the Gym, Thunders and Mos. The best info I can find all seems to point to the fact that it's far best to shoot for long sessions (2+hrs) and many hours a day in order for Mitosis and Cytokinesis to take place in penile tissue. It's encouraging to see the longer, thicker flaccids taking place when remove the device but disappointing to see nothing real in length gains with so many hours already put in.

Many successful extender users say to hang in there for at least 1500 hrs of use to give it a fair shot so I'm wondering if I should keep going and see where I'm at in another few months and more hours logged. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this kind of thing happen and whether or not you made gains at this point of hours and/or months put in. I'm willing to keep it up if gains might come along with more time but so far this is very discouraging. Would appreciate any help, advice or comments!!

Have you considered a 'rest break'; something like take 5-6 days off every 6 weeks ?

Sometimes, good things happen when you let the little fellow have a break.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Good idea, probably pushing it too hard.

Comment

Try a hanging set before extending, you can also update your springs to 2600grm tension
        Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
        Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
        Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
        Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Hey Stealthpeman, that is sound advice. I'm going throw in some hanging with my vachanger. In the past I've used around 7-8lb range but might up that to 8-10lbs for an hour. Maybe pulling out the kinks with heavy hanging then say 6+hrs of extender should help get the little guy moving forward. I've always been a super hard gainer so gains have not been easy for me.

2600gm springs? Have not seen them for the Penimaster Pro. Are these new or will any brand 2600gm springs work on the PMP? I would love to get a pair of them! Where are they available? at Penimaster.com? I've always felt the springs @ 1150 gms were a little on the light side. The extender does work excellent but heavier springs could place more needed tension on the unit for hard gainers like me.

Comment

Working...
          X