Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a home made ADS

Hello all,

I just wanted to check and see if anyone had any quick references to building an ADS (All Day Stretcher) that I could wear throughout the day while I work.

I work from home so its ideal if I could figure out how to wear something that's constantly stretching the ligs out for more length gains.

Thanks to all in advance!

Even if you could put together a decent ADS from home you have to still be able to gather up all the materials, and unless you just happen to all those things on hand, readily available to use right at the moment of that ADS conception that's floating around in your head. Then you have to go online and purchase them, or take a trip or two down to Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Lowe's or whomever search for what you think will work. Bring it all in and then make it, you have to start asking yourself .... "what's my time worth"?. I know how to do a brake job on my car, but honestly I'd much rather pay a local shop to do that stuff. They do it for a decent cost, and now I have time to spend with my wife, kids, or bro's that play golf. Or maybe just a little more time on PE! Whoa! I think I'll buy a ADS instead! No need for thanks... You just had an epiphany!
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I tried making my own vacuum cap and it worked to some extent but after getting a proper one I really question myself why I didn't just start there(cost I guess) it was a lot more comfortable, injury was less likely and the vacuum pressure and amount of tension that could be applied was 10 fold.

i got the vac hanger and it's easy enough to turn into an ads if needed with a bungee, leg belt(more comfortable) and an inline tension meter(not nec but nice to have)
      Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
      Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
      Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
      Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Working...
      X