Phallosan users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan users

Has anyone gained using phallosan forte? i am talking about someone whos hard gainer/newbie

and is it easy to use for uncut guys?
    jayjefferson33
    Last edited by jayjefferson33; 10-05-2016, 08:12 AM.

Phallosan has been proven to produce gains in a very well controlled study in Germany. Lots of members here at PEGym have also reported gains.
    I've only got a little under 500 hours in but can already see a significant improvement in my flaccid length. I will be measuring in December and expect to post some nice gains.
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log
    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
      Phallosan has been proven to produce gains in a very well controlled study in Germany. Lots of members here at PEGym have also reported gains.
      I've only got a little under 500 hours in but can already see a significant improvement in my flaccid length. I will be measuring in December and expect to post some nice gains.
      Is it easy to use for uncut guys?

Comment

Originally posted by jayjefferson33 View Post
        I am uncut and use the Phallosan. Some try using it with the foreskin forward, but most retract the foreskin to enter the device (which is how the manufacturer recommends using it).

A couple of challenges that I have observed in using the phallosan is:
        1. My glans more sensitive, so I have to work up time/tension slowly to avoid irritation.
        2. The foreskin may want to move forward while under tension, but this can be remedied through practice and other methods (not everyone complains of this).

Comment

Originally posted by jayjefferson33 View Post
          Like Greg just posted, he's uncut and working around that challenge. A lot of uncut guys have used PF with success. It's like any new PE we begin, there is a learning curve...but once you've figured your way around the issues, it becomes pretty easy.
          I wish you well if you decide to try PF...but if you do, read my posts about using an LG Hanger silicone sleeve instead of the condom sleeves provided by PF. I order 4 more condom sleeves because of suction issues with each sleeve after a month or so...too bad, because then I discovered I could use the LG silicone sleeve which is, IMHO, the only way to wear a PF unit.
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log
          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
          X