Realized My Bathmate is Fake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realized My Bathmate is Fake

So I bought a bathmate off this site - pinkcherry.ca, and I just found out that it's a fake. The labeling is wrong, as well as the metrics, and the registration site leads to an inactive website.

I was a bit suspicious in the first place because the stories of others with their bathmates were so wildly different from mine. I just tried my bathmate for the first time since I bought it, and it all seemed to work perfectly fine, great suction, etc, but when I brought my penis out, it immediately shrunk to its regular size, but a bit larger and just really spongy, and while not painful, a bit sensitive to touch. And my glans was pumped to erection size, while my shaft didn't match. And although I wasn't really trying, it seemed as if it'll be a bit more difficult than normal to get an erection.
    So that's when I looked at bathmate pictures on the website and started noticing the differences. As well, the release valve at the top doesn't work, instead of pressing to release, i have to lift it up instead.

So I was wondering, does anyone else have a fake bathmate, know it's fake, and still use it anyway? Because although it's not official, it's still a pump. I won't be using it anymore for safety concerns, but I'm wondering how other people have reacted to their fake bathmates.

Lastly, I'm also wondering if people with real bathmates have had similar experiences with their bathmate the first one or two times they tried it. Because from most stories I've seen, people come out with 1.5x girth and length, and that was definitely not the case for me.

Finally, watch out for www DOT Pinkcherry DOT ca since I bought this fake bathmate from them.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 10-07-2016, 06:41 AM.

Neutered the url, don't want the google bots to munch on it.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I was just going to buy a cheaper bathmate clone. I'm still noob with pumping so I thought there was no big difference...
      > How I cured my Premature Ejaculation

Comment

I had bought two real ones and wish I bought the fakes to save money and headache from the company. If It works I'd keep using it.

Size difference coming out, Everybody responds to things different. Some get more expansion, or fluid retention and others don't even at max pressure . You If you was using an authentic bathmate at the same pressure as the fake you would most likely still be the same size as the fake one.

What safety concerns do you have? Using an authentic or fake bathmate You are using a pump without a real gauge. Take it slow and you will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman84 View Post
          I had bought two real ones and wish I bought the fakes to save money and headache from the company. If It works I'd keep using it.

Size difference coming out, Everybody responds to things different. Some get more expansion, or fluid retention and others don't even at max pressure . You If you was using an authentic bathmate at the same pressure as the fake you would most likely still be the same size as the fake one.

What safety concerns do you have? Using an authentic or fake bathmate You are using a pump without a real gauge. Take it slow and you will be fine.
          Thanks for the answers guys, I'm personally weary of fake stuff, mostly because i don't like companies piggy-backing on successful products and putting out an inferior product. But if there's not much of a difference between a real and fake bathmate apart from maybe an increased quality of the product, then I'll possibly continue using it.

Comment

Sorry to hear you had a bad deal. Fakes site sometimes use the bathmate logo illegally. Always check to see if the bathmate site in question has a guarantee and warranty in place.
            PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Just use it, it's the same thing, really.

What are you gonna do, throw it away? It holds water into a pump, it's not rocket science.
              "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
              X