BTC: Feeling the burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTC: Feeling the burn

I use the LG Hanger and I've been trying the BTC angle for the past two days. After a while I start to get a painful burning sensation in the skin at the base and around my scrotum. I suspected that it was to do with my hair so I trimmed and shaved, but it didn't make much of a difference. I want to keep using this angle as I've been using the SD angle for a bit more than a year and BTC is supposed to be more intense, but the pain can be unbearable at times. Any advice?
    Progress log of a skeptic (ForgottenOne)

Yeah, lighten your weight on the hanger. Lig stretching is a slow process. Ligaments don't stretch easily like smooth muscle tissue. A certain amount of "burn" is to be expected when stretching ligaments, but "unbearable pain" means you're over doing it with the stretch (weight). Lighten up the weighs and work up slowly. It's your DONG man, you've only got ONE, so take care of him!...just sayin'...

Comment

I hear what you're saying, but I'm not really feeling the pain in the ligaments. I'm feeling it on the skin. This is not a pain deep inside, but a burn that is external and leaves my skin red and feeling pretty raw afterwards. Are there ligaments in my scrotum as well??

Comment

Originally posted by ForgottenOne View Post
        I hear what you're saying, but I'm not really feeling the pain in the ligaments. I'm feeling it on the skin. This is not a pain deep inside, but a burn that is external and leaves my skin red and feeling pretty raw afterwards. Are there ligaments in my scrotum as well??
        Is your hanger pulling a LOT of skin forward from your pelvic area? Do you have stretch marks developing? No, you don't have ligaments in your scrotum. Is your scrotum being stretched up onto your shaft by the hanger? Damn, how much weight have you got on that hanger? Did you tie your Dong to the bumper of a 1973 Plymouth and have somebody drive away in it???

Comment

Hah, no I didn't, but it sounds like a fun weekend activity. In all seriousness though, my scrotum isn't too far from my base because of my stupid circumcision. I actually have some scrotum skin on the shaft (about a third) and it's the reason why my balls don't hang low. I don't seem to have any serious turkey neck issues at the moment though. Still, I am working on uncircumcising as well, although I wish I saw some progress. I'm at 3.36078kg now and I don't see any stretch marks yet.
          ForgottenOne
          Last edited by ForgottenOne; 10-11-2016, 08:56 PM.

Comment

you should do skinstrecht for a few weeks so the skins get looser and doesnt carry the weight.. place the hanger a bit closer to the base and dont make it to tight so you get a good skin strech
            removed the dust from my andro-extender and start using it again!

Current lenght
            7.7x4.9

Comment

Um, I think I'm already stretching my skin since I'm doing foreskin restoration. I'm not sure if I can I bring the hanger any closer to the base since my glans already touch the bottom of the chamber. I just can't bring it in any deeper.

Comment

"I've been trying the BTC angle for the past two days. After a while I start to get a painful burning sensation in the skin at the base and around my scrotum"

its simpel if you dont feel the stress on the ligs but on the skin then you realy should do skin streching BTC. cut back in weight and do it while btc
                removed the dust from my andro-extender and start using it again!

Current lenght
                7.7x4.9

Comment

Alright, I tried using 1.36078kg instead. I didn't feel any significant burning pain, but I am concerned about how long I have to stay with the lower weights if I want the intensity of the BTC angle. There was a point when I reached 4.86078kg (a bit more than 10 pounds) and that is supposedly Gainsville. Not that I didn't experience any gains along the way, but how will being set back by this much affect me making gains?

Also, will all this skin stretching lead to more scrotum skin? What about turkey neck?

Comment

Working...
                  X