Beginners pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginners pump

I am very new to penis exercise and me and my gf ordered a clone a willy and I noticed there website had a penis pump on sale for 15$ so I was like what the heck I wanna try this just out of curiosity I got it, not knowing the size of the tube, I'm 7x5.8 and the tube is like 7 1/2 x like 6 girth I think and my head is around 6+ so it completely feels the tube up girth wise, is this gonna do me and good on gains? And it kinda hurts case the inner rubber ring is super tight could I cut that out some, also how long should i pump and should I jelq right after?
    7 Noel 5.65 Eg start

8x6 goal

The X40 device would be good for your size, see The Bathmate Series by UMProducts | BathPump
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Tubes are generally measured in diameters. At about 6" circumference, you probably have a 2.5" cylinder. Since you are packing it, you most likely will not gain any more girth (which, btw, you don't need). However, if you are not approaching the the top of the tube, you may be able to gain some length.

However, it would be good to condition your dick with manual exercises before getting too aggressive with pumping. Do not pump beyond a slight discomfort feeling.
      not2big
      Senior Super Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by not2big; 10-13-2016, 05:42 PM.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        Tubes are generally measured in diameters. At about 6" circumference, you probably have a 2.5" cylinder. Since you are packing it, you most likely will not gain any more girth (which, btw, you don't need). However, if you are not approaching the the top of the tube, you may be able to gain some length.

However, it would be good to condition your dick with manual exercises before getting too aggressive with pumping. Do not pump beyond a slight discomfort feeling.
        So once I get it pumped how long should i wait to take it off at first ? And how often?
        Dangler
        Senior Administrator
        ☼ Wizard ☼
        White Tiger Award 2015
        Last edited by Dangler; 10-15-2016, 07:15 AM.
        7 Noel 5.65 Eg start

8x6 goal

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
          The X40 device would be good for your size, see The Bathmate Series by UMProducts | BathPump
          I have heard bathmate is permanent and regular pumps are not why is that?
          7 Noel 5.65 Eg start

8x6 goal

Comment

A device doesn't need to be a bathmate to give permanent effects.

According to FAQ | BathPump

Are the results permanent?

Yes, once you have reached your desired goals, the gains are yours to keep. After you get your desired result, we suggest continuing for 6 weeks to increase the likelihood of permanency and helping "cement" your results.

Your results stay permanent because every time you get an erection, you're performing a light form of penis exercise - and thus maintaining your gains. Accordingly, the more erections you have, the more light exercise you're getting, and the more likely you are to maintain your gains.
            PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I wouldnt use the cheap pumps for 15 bucks as it could irritate your skin or cause injury etc.
              As mentioned above a Bathmate x40 would suit you well.
              Just from experience I do prefer waterpumping rather than air pumping. I found I get less edema and the hang you get afterwards lasts much longer I find.
              Let me know if you have any questions
              Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
              Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
              Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
              http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                I wouldnt use the cheap pumps for 15 bucks as it could irritate your skin or cause injury etc.
                Just from experience I do prefer waterpumping rather than air pumping. I found I get less edema and the hang you get afterwards lasts much longer I find.
                I'm definitely a newbie pumper but I have also found that my "after pump plump" is better and lasts longer with hydro pumping, but I enjoy air pumping with my bathmate usually doing 2-3 minutes.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log
                Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                  I actually did get some skin irratation and kinda hurt cause the rubber sleeves hole is very tiny so it really got tight around the base and made it sore... I just really cannot afford a bathmate at the time.
                  7 Noel 5.65 Eg start

8x6 goal

Comment

Working...
                  X