Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Phallosan Forte] Using the top-piece for manual stretching?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Phallosan Forte] Using the top-piece for manual stretching?!

Hello, I've started PEing doing JP90 how-evver I never did much manual stretching and used devices more(for me it's more time efficient to wear a Phallosan 10-12 hours a day then do manual stretching.

How-ever since my girth has gone crazy and is almost 6.1 but my Length is lacking behind(I did gain, but not enough to my liking)

I realized I can use the headpiece(The Bell) for manual stretching? I find I get a lot more grip then the behind the penis head one.

Anyone else tried this?

anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn89 View Post
      anyone?
      Hi Bjorn. Your idea is a good one. I have done that as well but realized recently I could do it just as well by removing the PF bell and leaving my protector cap and blue silicone sleeve in place. To do this I take off the small silicone strip I use to prevent the sleeve from coming off at high tension. Once that strip is off, I remove the bell but let the blue silicone sleeve stay on my shaft and the lower part of the protector cap.
      When you grasp the blue sleeve, you can really to some serious stretching. I did 21 minutes of 1 minute multidirectional regular and bundled stretches as well as circle stretches as well.
      It's a perfect way to finish a PF session.
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log
      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Thankyou for the response.

I'm not sure what you mean with Blue Silicone sleeve(is it a DIY sleeve?). I'm still using the orginal medium one with the large bell but I think I need to upgrade to the larger bell. Sometimes when I wear the phallosan longer my head has pressure stripes lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn89 View Post
          Thankyou for the response.

I'm not sure what you mean with Blue Silicone sleeve(is it a DIY sleeve?). I'm still using the orginal medium one with the large bell but I think I need to upgrade to the larger bell. Sometimes when I wear the phallosan longer my head has pressure stripes lol
          I switched to the LG Hanger silicone sleeve (it's blue) because it gives perfect suction, is more durable, cheaper, more comfortable, and easier and quicker to get on and off than the condone sleeves from PF.
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log
          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
          X