No announcement yet.

Pumping on top of hanging= more gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping on top of hanging= more gains?

I started doing a short 20 minute pump set before I go to sleep @ 5-7HG.

I also hang.I have been noticing my flaccid hangs a lot larger with pumping. This isn't the temp.effect because after a few days without pumping my flaccid hangs larger.

Is pumping an under rated tool?

Are articles like this: The Fundamental Facts You Must Know about Penis Pumps - Penis-Enlargement.org, just plain ol' bullshit?

Who else pumps with a combo of another PE technique?

I have far more sustained growth after adding penis and ball pumping to my jelqing routine.
    Big D

Comment

I also pump and hang and jelq and clamp. I always change it up. But I haven't seen any noticeable effects specifically from pumping.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
        I also pump and hang and jelq and clamp. I always change it up. But I haven't seen any noticeable effects specifically from pumping.

I have never been a pumper since most guys say it's a "waste of time" but I won a pump at a bachelor party (yeah, seriously) and decided to give a try and I have to say it seems to "magnify" my hanging sessions. Of course this may be just me but it seems to help my flaccid more so than hanging and 20 minutes a day is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by DDCRLO View Post
          I have far more sustained growth after adding penis and ball pumping to my jelqing routine.

What do you use for ball pumping? I have been very interested in this.

Comment

Dude, pumping is mad underrated. I have no idea how people dont gain from pumps, especiall the high quality ones like Bathmate.....Its just superior in terms of safety, quality, duration and MOST importantly GAINS....
            2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
            1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
            1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
            1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Originally posted by Beefster View Post
              Dude, pumping is mad underrated. I have no idea how people dont gain from pumps, especiall the high quality ones like Bathmate.....Its just superior in terms of safety, quality, duration and MOST importantly GAINS....
              Yeah. It gets a lot of hate on the forums but I don't know. I enjoy it and also I found since I have been pumping I get more random erections during the day. Maybe coincidence. Maybe not.

I want to try a Bullmaster eventually. I want to start pumping my balls but baby steps.I just got this pump.

Comment

For me, multiple short (15 minutes) penis pumping and long (8-10 hours) of ball pumping daily have pushed me to more growth
                Big D

Comment

Well, let me tell you....i never followed the crowd. I do my own independent research on myself. Im a medium level PE, and never used hanging or extenders, only manual stuff and bathmate, and im bigger than many of these people that hang and clamp and idk what else. So do your thing man. Just be smart, dont be stupid, its soo easy to be smart these days...its so easy to be stupid too.
                  2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                  1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                  1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                  1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Originally posted by DDCRLO View Post
                    For me, multiple short (15 minutes) penis pumping and long (8-10 hours) of ball pumping daily have pushed me to more growth

WHOA!!! You pump your balls for 8 hrs. a day? How do you walk?

Comment

Pumping after hanging more so then before, I found that all the extra girth created by the pump makes for needing a lot more weight to reach fatigue.
                      Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                      Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                      Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                      Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

This is exactly how I'd put it: "seems to "magnify" my hanging sessions"

And the magnification is significant, especially on my flaccid. But, "magnification" is the best way to put it. I don't know if pumping alone would work for me...but it sure does magnify what does work. (hanging that is).
                        Gobble Gobble

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
                          Pumping after hanging more so then before, I found that all the extra girth created by the pump makes for needing a lot more weight to reach fatigue.
                          That's how I do it. Always after, last thing at night. I vachang so if I pump before it won't fit.

Comment

Originally posted by aztempe123 View Post
                            This is exactly how I'd put it: "seems to "magnify" my hanging sessions"

And the magnification is significant, especially on my flaccid. But, "magnification" is the best way to put it. I don't know if pumping alone would work for me...but it sure does magnify what does work. (hanging that is).
                            I'm with you all the way. I like pumping. I like the feel but without my hanging I don't think it will work on it's own but tons of guy swear by it. I don't really know what to think about growth yet but I sure am enjoying it.

Comment

I never gained from pumping. Im not completely dismissing it tho. I also tried to pump while hanging but it proved to be too much so i stopped
                              Starting 4/9/2016 --- Aug. 2016 --- Nov. 2016 *** longest break ever *** April 2020 starting again
                              BPEL: 5.75 ----------------- 6.5 ------------ 6.7625 ----------------------------------6.5
                              MEG: 4.5 ----------------- 4.75 ----------- 4.75 --------------------------------------4.75

Comment

Working...
                              X