Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ouch, is the bathmate supposed to bruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch, is the bathmate supposed to bruise?

Hey!

So I'm not sure if my bathmate is defective or if this is just usually the case, but I was curious if it's supposed to be so difficult to pump pressure that my pelvis has become bruised? (not visibly)
    6inDongNotForLong
    Last edited by 6inDongNotForLong; 12-07-2016, 05:27 PM.
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Im not sure what u mean by pelvis become bruised but not vissibly. I get a little bruising on my base sometimes from the BM sucking into it.
    2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
    1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
    1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
    1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Originally posted by Beefster View Post
      Im not sure what u mean by pelvis become bruised but not vissibly. I get a little bruising on my base sometimes from the BM sucking into it.

It hurts to press on my pelvis, where the BM would sit.

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Dam man, idk. Sounds maybe like hernia?
        2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
        1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
        1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
        1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Your body will get used to it, start with lower pressure and work your way up.
          Starting: 6x5 09/25/16
          Current: 6x5.5 12/01/16
          Goal: 7.25x6.50 12/01/17

Comment

I just got mine 5 days ago. I was getting really pissed off with it 3 days in and was aiming it for the bin. It was hurting me around my pelvis, as if it was going to cause serious damage with the suction in that area. I also have high balls even after going through a warm up which caused problems with a seal and the feeling they were going to be sucked in at any moment. It was seriously going to landfill until I cleared and hour to try it one last time yesterday.
            I got the the jist of what I have to do with a bit of vaselin and it worked. Tonight's session went extremely good. I'm sitting here feeling like donkey dick.
            Bare with the pelvic pull. You'll become accustomed to it and be aware of other things which seem unnatural to adjust or become comfortable with.

Comment

And keep me updated man? We're starting this thing at basically the same time

Comment

Does your pump have a pad and are you getting a good seal when you use it?
                PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

It sounds like more is getting sucked up than supposed to. The pump is either to big or you are not seating it properly. The tenderness of the skin around the base of your penis means it too is being sucked up and over engorged with blood and will sometimes feel like bruising. I would watch some videos of how to seat the pump, also recheck to see if you ordered the correct model.

Comment

It sounds like he has to use a lot of effort to compress the BM, that he is bruising his self. Make sure that the switch at the top is in the correct position to allow the pumping action and not in the locked position.
                    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeanox View Post
                      I just got mine 5 days ago. I was getting really pissed off with it 3 days in and was aiming it for the bin. It was hurting me around my pelvis, as if it was going to cause serious damage with the suction in that area. I also have high balls even after going through a warm up which caused problems with a seal and the feeling they were going to be sucked in at any moment. It was seriously going to landfill until I cleared and hour to try it one last time yesterday.
                      I got the the jist of what I have to do with a bit of vaselin and it worked. Tonight's session went extremely good. I'm sitting here feeling like donkey dick.
                      Bare with the pelvic pull. You'll become accustomed to it and be aware of other things which seem unnatural to adjust or become comfortable with.
                      Where did you put the Vaseline and how does it help?

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
                        It sounds like he has to use a lot of effort to compress the BM, that he is bruising his self. Make sure that the switch at the top is in the correct position to allow the pumping action and not in the locked position.
                        So it should be in the center right? so that water can flow through it if I don't press the button down?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post

pump has that grey/white pad (which isn't soft)
                          I get a good seal, but the amount of force I have to use with both hands to get like 3-4 pumps is quite a lot, and ends up hurting. it also wont go past that (tried for testing sake, for when I get more used to it and can handle more pressure).
                          6inDongNotForLong
                          Last edited by 6inDongNotForLong; 12-07-2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by akga80 View Post
                            It sounds like more is getting sucked up than supposed to. The pump is either to big or you are not seating it properly. The tenderness of the skin around the base of your penis means it too is being sucked up and over engorged with blood and will sometimes feel like bruising. I would watch some videos of how to seat the pump, also recheck to see if you ordered the correct model.

Nope! My balls and scrotum stay where they should, my penis as far as I was told fits the HydroMax X30. I am unsure if I'm using it wrong or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post

Also, in your bathpump pumping routine at some point it says 20 minute sessions, would it be less effective to do two 10 minute sessions one in the morning one at night? I wont be able to stay in the shower/bath for 20 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X