Phallosan flaccid gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan flaccid gains?

Would a Phallosan give me flaccid gains as well as erect? Because this is what I am looking for mainly so I am considering whether or not to buy one.

Also, will it be the same as a normal extender (ie slowly increase the hours I am wearing it) or can I just jump straight into wearing it for 8+ hours?

Thanks guys.

Anyone?

Comment

Hey Renee the pf will certainly give you flaccid gains. Mine was noticeably larger within the first month for sure. As far as wearing time I'd suggest the first week to wear like 1-2 hours daily then increase time day to day but it can easily be worn for long periods of time. One other thing I tel everyone is to ditch the condoms that come with the pf they suck and buy you a silacone sleeve and you will never loose suction pressure plus they won't rip or tear. By far the best thing you can do to your pf, I prefer sleeves from lg hanger but some use ab silacone, autoextender, and some just buy cheep sleeves off AliExpress. Either way it will work but I highly suggest that. It's nieve to think you can jump into 8 hours on day one I'd say though unless your dick is just extremely conditioned as the vaccumm chamber takes some time to get a feel for and all. Main thing is be safe hope this helps you out

Comment

Smitty,

In reference to your, ditch the condom.

What do you do about the suction spots in the bell housing? I wear mine up to 10hrs and prefer to avoid skin being sucked into those spots, especially for those long duration.

But I do agree on the condoms, they are not great.

Comment

If you add new tissue to your penis (growing) then your flaccid AND your erect size will increase.
          But the flaccid size always varies much, dont forget that.

For me the medium condom also loses suction, therefore I had to do girth work before the phallosan, to get that temporary girth increase.

But now I'm using cut open protector caps which are MUCH better. they dont ever lose any suction.
          If the original protector caps are too expensive for you google for some silicone toe caps. They are almost the same as the protector caps. Just make sure you buy the right size. Original protector cap: 4cmx2,5cm. The one I bought: 4x2cm. They work perfectly as a condom. I bought 8 for like 8€
          malagabecher
          Last edited by malagabecher; 12-12-2016, 11:10 PM.

Comment

I want to go from 3.5 inch flaccid to 4 or even 4.5 inches - is that possible with the Phallosan + jelqing?

Comment

Close to 100 hours now, zero flaccid gains for me at least.

Comment

Anyone else use Phallosan?

Comment

Working...
                X