Elliptical or Round Tubes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elliptical or Round Tubes?

I am looking at buying an air pump for my PE routine, but I can't decide between elliptical and round tubes. Are they worth the higher price tag and as comfortable as the round tubes or a PE gimick.

I am looking at buying either the flanged elliptical pump from LA pumps, the elliptical thick wall pump from vacutech, or just a regular tube from LeLuv... maybe two, one 2" and one 2.25." Also, as I am over 8.5" in length the standard 9" tubes would be too small. So I would need a 10" or longer tube.

Side note: I have previously owned a flanged LA pump tube and have plenty of experience with air pumping. Currently I have two BM's and an air head pump. I love my Xtreme X40 BM but the size is a bit too wide for the kind of pumping I do. I'm just looking for a smaller tube that would be comfortable, not necessarily an elliptical tube but I like the idea of owning one.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

I contacted the vacu tech support recently and one of the advisors helped me come up with a solution to the same question!

Since girth is my TOP priority, he strongly advised me to go for the flared cylinder (and yes, this is the cheapest one they offer, so he was not going for the sale, he was genuinely trying to help me out).

He also mentioned that the elliptical and the round ones are more length concentrated. Now, the reason as to why the flared ones are the best girth choice is because you can easily pick a cylinder that would allow you to pack on a lot of girth freely (choosing a bigger size cylinder) without having the negative drawback of choosing a cylinder too big for your current size- comfort and risking having your nutsack being pulled in, which is painful! The thing with the flared one is that (apparently, still haven't tried it myself, I am explaining it to you as I've been explained myself) it has a narrower opening, which really eliminates the negative drawbacks of having a bigger cylinder and since it is only thinner at the base, the rest of the length of your shaft would have more than enough room to expand and grow!

Other than that, the elliptical is penis-shaped and the round is, well, round. If I was you, I'd pick the flared one if I was mostly after girth (as I've been genuinely advised by the guy, he was obviosuly not trying to sell me the most expensive, no, it was the other end of the spectrum, the least expensive cylinder they offered) and the elliptical one if I was after more of a length growth (not that you will not expand in the elliptical!). The round one- well, it has none of the qualities the other cylinders can offer, so I wouldn't go for it..

Anyways, good luck with your choice, I hope you make the choice that would, in the long run, satisfy you the most! Cheers, all the best! Brand!

P.S- By the way, the contact number of the vacu tech company is 100% free, you can call and ask the staff yourself (hopefully you'll stumble upon the right one that does not go for the "sell the most expensive" type of approach)!
    Brand
    Last edited by Brand; 12-14-2016, 06:26 PM.

Comment

It depends on the shape of your erection. Guys who have a fairly round erect shaft find an eliptical cylinder uncomfortable. On the other hand, I have an eliptical shaped erect shaft so I find the eliptical tube very comfortable.

Keep in mind that the nominal size of an eliptical tube is misleading. For example, the LAPump 1.75" eliptical is 1.75" across the short "diameter" and 2" across the long "diameter." Also, measurements are approximate and can vary 1/8 inch in either measurement. My 2" round cylinder fits tighter than my 1.75" eliptical. However, this may be due to the shape of my dick. Vacutech elipticals have a one half inch difference between long and short "diameters."

i also have have both LAPump and Leluv Cylinders and the flange on the LAPump is significantly wider this providing more comfort.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I got this automated email from LA Pumps this morning after abandoning my online shopping cart last night.

We noticed that you were browsing in our store and even put a product(s) in your basket. If you had problems checking out, we are humbly sorry. To make up for your inconvenience, please accept this coupon for a 10% discount off the products in your order.
        Here are the pictures on the website.
        Wide Body1_800_150x150.png
        Wide Body2_800_274x274.jpg

Comment

It sells for $94.95 plus $16.60 for shipping, but with the coupon code everything amounts to $102.05. That's a pretty good deal, I am going to consider it. But first I am going to talk to a Vacutech rep as Brand suggested.

Comment

Ask for Garth! He is the one who reccommended it to me, the other one tried to sell me the elliptical!

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Brand View Post
              Ask for Garth! He is the one who reccommended it to me, the other one tried to sell me the elliptical!

Hope this helps!
              What time did you talk to him, and what is your time zone? He may not have the same shift or be working tonight.

Comment

NOW! This time! I am in the UK and he said he is available all day long (US time). EVen if someone else answers the phone, just ask for him and they will connect you!

The phone line is absolutely FREE, call now and let me know what GArth told you!

Comment

Originally posted by Brand View Post
                  NOW! This time! I am in the UK and he said he is available all day long (US time). EVen if someone else answers the phone, just ask for him and they will connect you!

The phone line is absolutely FREE, call now and let me know what GArth told you!
                  I called and got the answering machine telling me they are closed. The office hours are 9-3pm Pacific time, so I can call tomorrow between 11am and 5pm.

I have a class starting tomorrow and won't get back home until 3 or 4pm. So I will call around 4 or 4:30 Central time.

Comment

Alright then!

Comment

My $.02 based on owning the following:
                      - Vacutech Pulsar
                      - Vacutech Tubes: 1) Eliptical 2 inch, Eliptical 2.25 inch, and 3) Round 2 inch
                      - I am at around 5.65 to 5.75 MEG on any given day, and am plenty over 6.0 MEG after a pumping session (sounds like similar ballpark in girth size).
                      - I also did a lot of research and found nothing conclusive on elliptical vs round tubes.

Short answer: Round tube all day long

Longer answer:
                      -
                      I first bought the 2 inch elliptical tube based on the idea that "My penis has an elliptical shape, so I should go for an elliptical tube." I gave this tube a good run, but it felt uncomfortably tight in certain spots. Not to the point of saying "hell with this thing" (like a bout with SG), but I am of the mindset that pumping should feel good, so there was room for improvement. Besides, nothing wrong with feeling like you have simply outgrown a tube!
                      - Second, I went ahead and bought the same elliptical tube but this time at the 2.25 inch. This tube felt much better, so I definitely had a size problem with the 2 inch elliptical. But, it still didn't feel quite right. Moreover, due to the shape, sometimes at the base of my penis where my scrotum skin starts it would start to slowly but surely suck in some extra skin into the tube. It was subtle enough that I'd need to be on the lookout for it, but I've already got a good turkey neck and don't want to make it worse.
                      - Third, I ordered the 2 inch round tube and it ended up feeling the best of the 3. No risk of scrotum skin sucking either (the elliptical tube creates a longer base on the underside of the tube which is also an odd shape to use as a flat surface in this area...hopefully this makes sense, but it is hard to describe).

If/when I need to go up in size, I will just get the next size up in a round tube. I don't hate the elliptical tube, I'm just not pinched for cash so it was no big deal for me to see if I couldn't improve upon the elliptical tubes I ordered previously. For me, I can say without a doubt that if I had ordered the round tube in the first place that I probably would've stopped right there and not been curious about whether or not to order the elliptical tube. The converse wasn't true.
                      Gobble Gobble

Comment

On another note: I also have the Bathmate xx30 and xx40. I'm at a point where the xx30 is getting too tight...so I will break out my xx40 and find it too wide (it is a HUGE jump in size). Then I go back to my xx30.

I wish they would come out with an xx35!

I mean, they came out with an xx20 to serve guys that couldn't make an xx30 work. But, I'd think there has to be just as big a market for guys that want/need to graduate from the xx30, but find the leap to the xx40 simply too much.

The difference in size looks like the difference between holding a 1 liter bottle and a 2 liter bottle in your hand.

C'mon guys, some knuckle head has had to take a step back at some point and say the following logic chain:
                        "If X30 is our most popular product, AND we claim the product will make them bigger and we want to sell them more product, THEN they will likely buy the next product in line which is the X40..."

End rant.
                        Gobble Gobble

Comment

So, you have tried the round and eliptical, what about the flared, have you tried it?

I wanted to ask you as well, how do you compare the vacu tech to the HX30X (Hydromax X30 Xtreme)? How much expansion do you normally get from the vacu tech? What have you gained so far?

Comment

I have some bad news... I can afford either option at this time. My funds for this month are running low and I just cant afford it. With my wintermester class being so far away, and after several Uber and Lyft rides to get there on time, groceries for the month, and everything else I only have about $100 to my name.

So this gives me a little more time to think about my decision about plan out my budget, which is going to be tight next month. I'm a full-time student on the GI bill living alone. I get paid rent money to go to school every month. In January there's only 2 weeks of school, so pretty much my whole check will go towards rent and school supplies. I may get enough money between my birthday and Christmas to get something but I will see.

I am thinking of purchasing a 7" elliptical, either with the flanged (LA) or without (Vacu-tech), and sizing down the hole with Sugru putty, like I did with my head pump. With my head pump, whenever I need a larger opening I sand it a little with 220 and 320 grit sandpaper until the opening fits just right.

Comment

I got $200 in cash for my birthday and Christmas combined, which I deposited into my bank account. After buying groceries and medicine I had a little over $100, just enough for the flared elliptical cylinder from LA pumps. So I went ahead and ordered the 2" x 2.5" by 11" for $102.05 (with the discount.)

Now, before I ordered I did research as much as possible. I found a few other great options such as pumptoys, bostonpump, picturebright, the phenom (amazon.com), but none of them came in the size I wanted with both the elliptical and flared option. So I went with LA Pumps based on those criteria and former experience with my first cylinder from them. You never forget your first pump, may she rest in pieces.

Tracking says it will get here next Tuesday, so I am patiently waiting and refreshing the page every few hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X