PF air slippage with LG sleeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PF air slippage with LG sleeve

I made a topic before about how when I used my PF air was slipping out and pretty much made the entire product useless so people told me to buy the LG hanger sleeve and so I did in 2 sizes just to be sure it won't be to big
    For like the first weeks the sleeve seemed to work fine, no air was slipping but now just like the phallosan sleeve it just seem to expanded or something I don't know and I'm left again with a useless product and more money down the toilet.
    I don't know what more to so I tried a jes extender before and it worked even worse than this
    All I'm left with is minus like 600$ and 0 gains
    All conclusions I have is maybe there's another solution which I think I shouldn't be in this situation in the first place considering I paid good money for a like week worth of using product
    So I think extenders just suck and just wish I could get my money returned cause I just feel completely ripped off

Put the smaller diameter sleeve on your penis and then roll the condom over the top of the sleeve.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Jordanh View Post
      I made a topic before about how when I used my PF air was slipping out and pretty much made the entire product useless so people told me to buy the LG hanger sleeve and so I did in 2 sizes just to be sure it won't be to big
      For like the first weeks the sleeve seemed to work fine, no air was slipping but now just like the phallosan sleeve it just seem to expanded or something I don't know and I'm left again with a useless product and more money down the toilet.
      I don't know what more to so I tried a jes extender before and it worked even worse than this
      All I'm left with is minus like 600$ and 0 gains
      All conclusions I have is maybe there's another solution which I think I shouldn't be in this situation in the first place considering I paid good money for a like week worth of using product
      So I think extenders just suck and just wish I could get my money returned cause I just feel completely ripped off
      Hey Jordan and sorry to hear about your trouble.
      What is your girth like? I'm really surprised you're finding the LG sleeve doesn't maintain suction. I can literally do anything including exercise without losing suction. My girth has increased nicely with my PE, but I'm not sure that's the issue.
      Are you remember to move the green indicator to the lock position each time?
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log
      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
        Put the smaller diameter sleeve on your penis and then roll the condom over the top of the sleeve.
        Interesting idea from Wishful and it might be a good one. Give it a try...
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

I never got a good measurement about my girth but its not like extremely small or something if that's where your going
          I actually could do pretty much anything physical with it for the first week, I could literally sprint with it and not lose any suction but just like the PF sleeve which worked perfectly fine at start it expanded or something I think and now when I apply just the smallest pressure air seems to be coming out. The whole bottom of it is like bigger now than the middle which creates more slippage I don't even know why its just the bottom and I can't change a sleeve every week at least not at these prices...

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
            Interesting idea from Wishful and it might be a good one. Give it a try...
            Your right, that's a great idea, would have saved me a lot of aggravation.

hey Jordanh, there are two places you can loose suction, the sleeve or the cap. For the sleeve I'd wrap the bottom, no to tightly with Nexcare tape. If you are using baby powder in the bell you need to wash it occasionally, remember to take the cap off first. After my PF got older, I had more issues with cap. I'd put a piece of precut Nexcare tape between the bell and cap as the seal would wear out over time. I'd doubt that's your issue yet. Make sure the cap "snaps" on still when you use the tape, after multiple uses, the tape will need replacement. Good luck and happy tugging.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Hey Party, give me more detail on how you cut the nexcare tape & WHERE SPECIFICALLY YOU APPLIED IT TO THE BELL. DID YOU CONSIDER AN 0-RING MAYBE AROUND THE NOTCH ON THE NIPPLE AT THE END OF THE BELL? OR DID YOU PLACE THE TAPE ELSEWHERE?

I'm asking because I'm considering replacing my pump because I'm losing vacuum in my bell very slowly since I got my XL bell. My condom's not leaking air at all, and I fill the XL bell with my glans 90+% before pumping it up, but I'm having to pump MANY more times than normal (50 or so), in order to gain a vacuum, but even then it seems weak by comparison to when my PF was new. I examined the integrity of the diaphram in the pump and it seems fine. All 3 holes ar aligned perfectly and there are no abrasions on it whatsoever. Any ideas guys?

Phallosan wants $40 for those pumps, which don't seem too great to begin with, IMO. Anybody used an alternative air pump? Just searching for some ideas / modifications to continue using the XL bell & to build my glans girth primarily.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                Hey Party, give me more detail on how you cut the nexcare tape & WHERE SPECIFICALLY YOU APPLIED IT TO THE BELL. DID YOU CONSIDER AN 0-RING MAYBE AROUND THE NOTCH ON THE NIPPLE AT THE END OF THE BELL? OR DID YOU PLACE THE TAPE ELSEWHERE?

I'm asking because I'm considering replacing my pump because I'm losing vacuum in my bell very slowly since I got my XL bell. My condom's not leaking air at all, and I fill the XL bell with my glans 90+% before pumping it up, but I'm having to pump MANY more times than normal (50 or so), in order to gain a vacuum, but even then it seems weak by comparison to when my PF was new. I examined the integrity of the diaphram in the pump and it seems fine. All 3 holes ar aligned perfectly and there are no abrasions on it whatsoever. Any ideas guys?

Phallosan wants $40 for those pumps, which don't seem too great to begin with, IMO. Anybody used an alternative air pump? Just searching for some ideas / modifications to continue using the XL bell & to build my glans girth primarily.
                Jock, that sounds like pump failure to me and Phallosan should replace a defective pump without charging you $40.
                I think that may be the same situation with Jordan. It just doesn't make sense that he would suddenly be losing suction all the time with the LG sleeve. I bet he has a defective pump.
                Jordan, I would suggest you contact Phallosan and see if they can replace a defective pump for you.
                Then you should be good to go again.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                  Jock, that sounds like pump failure to me and Phallosan should replace a defective pump without charging you $40.
                  I think that may be the same situation with Jordan. It just doesn't make sense that he would suddenly be losing suction all the time with the LG sleeve. I bet he has a defective pump.
                  Jordan, I would suggest you contact Phallosan and see if they can replace a defective pump for you.
                  Then you should be good to go again.
                  I had this same thing happen about a year ago. I contacted Julian and he replaced my original pump for free back then,...but my PF is now out of the 1 year warranty, so I'm guessing they are refusing to do that now. As I said, I might try an O-ring on the nipple of the bell or buy an alternative pump if I can figure out a way to make IT LEAK-FREE ON THE XL BELL.

Comment

Hey Jock, sorry it took so long, was watching Reds2, Bruce Willis rocks. Just cut an inch piece cut a small hole in the middle, stretch it over the male part of the bell. Maybe put a little lube on top of the of the tape, reattach the pump, and there ya go. Mite also be a problem with the O ring inside the pump, it should be at the top, if not work it back up from the outside, also check for any rips in the pump.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Thanks Party! I'll try that!

Comment

The sleeve is not the problem. I don't use the Phallosan, so I can't recommend how to maintain the integrity of the vacuum seal using my sleeves with that device. What I can tell you is depending on how the sleeve is attached to the PF chamber, along with the chambers vacuum port fitting could be the issue you are fighting. I have looked at the Phallosan method of maintaining vacuum pressure and honestly from an engineering stand point it looks very wimpy and ineffective. Which is why the LG Hanger uses the highest quality pneumatic fitting that is available. Keep in mind the ability of any vacuum based system to maintain vacuum pressure is predicated on those two items mentioned above along with the seal that is created between your penis skin and the rubber sleeve itself. I suggest you wash your sleeve with hot water and anti bacterial soap. Towel dry it with a clean cotton towel (no paper towels - too much lint) and or preferably a hair dryer. Then make sure the rubber is securely sealed onto the PF chamber cap.... use a rubber band to make sure the rubber sleeve is making good contact with the chamber cap, and make sure your penis skin is clean. Do not use any lotions or lubricants!
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                        www.lghangerllc.com
                        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                          The sleeve is not the problem. I don't use the Phallosan, so I can't recommend how to maintain the integrity of the vacuum seal using my sleeves with that device. What I can tell you is depending on how the sleeve is attached to the PF chamber, along with the chambers vacuum port fitting could be the issue you are fighting. I have looked at the Phallosan method of maintaining vacuum pressure and honestly from an engineering stand point it looks very wimpy and ineffective. Which is why the LG Hanger uses the highest quality pneumatic fitting that is available. Keep in mind the ability of any vacuum based system to maintain vacuum pressure is predicated on those two items mentioned above along with the seal that is created between your penis skin and the rubber sleeve itself. I suggest you wash your sleeve with hot water and anti bacterial soap. Towel dry it with a clean cotton towel (no paper towels - too much lint) and or preferably a hair dryer. Then make sure the rubber is securely sealed onto the PF chamber cap.... use a rubber band to make sure the rubber sleeve is making good contact with the chamber cap, and make sure your penis skin is clean. Do not use any lotions or lubricants!
                          I totally agree. The sleeve is not the problem. LG sleeves never lose tension unless you don't secure the sleeve on the bell with another thin section of silicone sleeve or with the rubber bands provided with the LG sleeve.
                          In this case, I really feel this is pump failure that hopefully can be resolved as described by Party or replaced at no cost by Phallosan.
                          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                            Your right, that's a great idea, would have saved me a lot of aggravation.

hey Jordanh, there are two places you can loose suction, the sleeve or the cap. For the sleeve I'd wrap the bottom, no to tightly with Nexcare tape. If you are using baby powder in the bell you need to wash it occasionally, remember to take the cap off first. After my PF got older, I had more issues with cap. I'd put a piece of precut Nexcare tape between the bell and cap as the seal would wear out over time. I'd doubt that's your issue yet. Make sure the cap "snaps" on still when you use the tape, after multiple uses, the tape will need replacement. Good luck and happy tugging.
                            You said I should try wrap the bottom, which is where the air seems to slip out, I can actually feel the air slipping from the bottom when I apply tension. So I used this string which I tied not to tite on the bottom of the sleeve, so far it seems to work just fine but I'm afraid if I get an erection or a semi it can hurt the circulation and cause any damage?
                            Its a good temporary solution I guess but I want something more permanent
                            Also I cant understand why did mostly the bottom of the sleeve seems to have expanded, so far it was working fine and I don't remember doing something with it that I shouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by Jordanh View Post
                              You said I should try wrap the bottom, which is where the air seems to slip out, I can actually feel the air slipping from the bottom when I apply tension. So I used this string which I tied not to tite on the bottom of the sleeve, so far it seems to work just fine but I'm afraid if I get an erection or a semi it can hurt the circulation and cause any damage?
                              Its a good temporary solution I guess but I want something more permanent
                              Also I cant understand why did mostly the bottom of the sleeve seems to have expanded, so far it was working fine and I don't remember doing something with it that I shouldn't

What size sleeve and bell are you using? I used the Med bell with the small sleeve. I'd prepare the small sleeve by putting it on the small bell to get it stretched abit.

Comment

Working...
                              X