Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been thinking about getting a pump, recommendations for a good one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been thinking about getting a pump, recommendations for a good one?

Is bathmate genuinely the best pump? also, there are different bathmate pumps, so which would be the better one to buy for a first time pump user?

Best based on what criteria?
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

The model bathmate you will need will be base on the size of your erection.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/015...g?v=1452797880
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

A BathMate is a good pump but has limitations in that it can't be safely used anywhere like an air pump such as in bed.

Air pumps also come with vacuume gauges.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          A BathMate is a good pump but has limitations in that it can't be safely used anywhere like an air pump such as in bed.

Air pumps also come with vacuume gauges.

Which of the 2 pumps have people on here seen the most improvement in size from?

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
            Best based on what criteria?
            Most effective for length and girth gains.

Comment

I recently started a similar thread and made my own research and I came to be convinced that the vacu tech's pulsar electric system is the best choice. What convinced me to be honest is the customer support they have (BRILLIANT), the phone number dial is absolutely free, I spammed them with my questions for around 50 minutes total and was not charged a cent!

Just go to the site and dial it, you will get a pretty good explanation on why this is the best. Also, go for a flared cylinder if you want girth! a

Comment

BathMate surrounds your penis with water. This can help keep fluid buildup down. The water adds pressure around the penis.
                Air pumps are very handy. They can even be used with water. The main plus here is a pressure guage. Don't buy an airline without a guage. I haven't used the electric models.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by RhaegarDragon View Post
                  Is bathmate genuinely the best pump? also, there are different bathmate pumps, so which would be the better one to buy for a first time pump user?
                  For the best pump, I recommend the Bathmate Hydromax Xtreme edition with the handball pump. The hand pump comes off and it can be used like the regular Hydromax, or you can take out the insert and use it like a regular Bathmate. The price tag is a bit hefty at $300 to $350 but it IMHO it's worth it, you get what you pay for and you're getting quality with the Bathmate.

If you want to go cheaper you can get a penis pump cylinder, without the quick-disconnect female end, for $15-$20 online from a number of sites. For the actually hand pump, you can get a brake bleeder hand pump made by Pittsburgh Automotive from Harbor Freight for around $20-$25, or Mityvac for around $30-40.

Now for a bit more you can get custom vacuume cylinder online from a number of sites. Amazon carries LeLuv and the Phenom brands up to 9" in length for $20-$30. There is also picturebright, LeLuv dot com, and aliexpress (S&H will be expensive and slow). Lastly, there are a few custom sites veterans love for their long pumps with unique options such as bostonpump, vacu-tech, pumptoys, and lapdist, all or which have ordering options of cylinders over 18" and unique full package tubes. The price tag on these is anywhere from $60-$300 depending on what you want, but these are going to be the cylinders you keep for keep for the rest of your life and pass down to your sons.

Also, be aware that while a cylinder may last you years some other parts will not. You will need to replace handpump around once a year as it wears out, the flexible 1/4" tubes every 6 months, any sleeves you have will tear and need to be replaced, and you will want to have a proper lube for the hand pump as well as a lube for your penis. With all of this in mind you're looking at $60-$100 a year just to keep pumping. I recommend having an extra handpump, sleeves, bottle of lube, male and female connectors, and WD-40 on standby so you always be ready to pump.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Brand View Post
                    I recently started a similar thread and made my own research and I came to be convinced that the vacu tech's pulsar electric system is the best choice. What convinced me to be honest is the customer support they have (BRILLIANT), the phone number dial is absolutely free, I spammed them with my questions for around 50 minutes total and was not charged a cent!

Just go to the site and dial it, you will get a pretty good explanation on why this is the best. Also, go for a flared cylinder if you want girth! a
                    I've been looking into buying the pulsar as well. But the $600 price tag is just too much to justify a purchase. If it were $300 I'd snap it up! But not $600, that's way too much.

I'm now looking into making an electric pump out of 3D printed plastics, aquarium pump motors and few electronics, and having the whole thing run off of an android or iphone app on a phone/tablet powed by a USB charger. I'm pretty sure I can make the final test model for less than $50.

Comment

I have been using my Harbor Freight brake bleeder pump and including tubing,averaging about 6 days a week, for about seven years without any issues. I have also been using my silicone gasket from PumpToys for over five years. However, I have outgrown four cylinders due to increased girth.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Really? I went through 3 of the old mityvacs after the handles cracked, which didn't happen with the newer models, and one of the brass pumost from Harbor Freight. I think I wore out the seal on the harbor freight after getting water in it. I regularly replace the hoses twice a year to cut down on risk of bacterial infection, which is a thing pampers need to worry about. Fecal coliforms are not something to play around with.

Comment

It's all personal preference, I like bathmate, the X series is their mid line product, best bang for buck if you're on a budget, the Xtreme series is the top of the line hydro pump. Water has draw backs, so you're confined to be bathroom, which doesn't bother me because I'm never home alone to sit on the couch and do PE. But air pumps are more regulatory, so you can definitely, add and subtract pressure alot easier with air verse water.

Comment

Working...
                          X