Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just used my my leluv pump for the first time and.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just used my my leluv pump for the first time and.....

Hey all. I just used my leluv pump for the first time last night and this is the device I've been looking for. Lol. I only used it for a couple minutes just seeing what it was like and I am sold. I haven't had an erection that big my entire life. I had to take care of it and was still plump for the rest of the night. I never got this with my bathmate. I am 100% impressed so far. I used the vagina shaped sleeve and have the 2.00x9" model.

Now all I need is a routine. I'm going to try to do some research on routines to see what fits my life. I currently use my phallosan for up to 11 hours a day and occasionally hang with it. But I want to have a solid routine for starting the new year. Any insight is appreciated.
    BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
    EG:

My Hanging Log

Originally posted by s_t_f View Post
    Hey all. I just used my leluv pump for the first time last night and this is the device I've been looking for. Lol. I only used it for a couple minutes just seeing what it was like and I am sold. I haven't had an erection that big my entire life. I had to take care of it and was still plump for the rest of the night. I never got this with my bathmate. I am 100% impressed so far. I used the vagina shaped sleeve and have the 2.00x9" model.

Now all I need is a routine. I'm going to try to do some research on routines to see what fits my life. I currently use my phallosan for up to 11 hours a day and occasionally hang with it. But I want to have a solid routine for starting the new year. Any insight is appreciated.
    Sounds great. Happy it's working so well for you. I may have to look into this as a possible new toy.
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log
    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I recommend starting out at 5 hg for ten minutes. Increase time by one minute a week until you hit 20 minutes. However, back off if your EQ declines. Once you hit 20 minutes, you can add a second session.

I pumped 5 or 6 days a week and after a year added a 45 minute session at 4 hg once a week. Mixing in pulse pumping is a good idea.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        I recommend starting out at 5 hg for ten minutes. Increase time by one minute a week until you hit 20 minutes. However, back off if your EQ declines. Once you hit 20 minutes, you can add a second session.

I pumped 5 or 6 days a week and after a year added a 45 minute session at 4 hg once a week. Mixing in pulse pumping is a good idea.
        I couldn't beleive the expansion at 5hg. I only stayed there about 30 seconds. I was only in it a total of like 4 minutes but had the best plump flaccid ever the rest of the night. And I even rubbed it out right away. Lol.

-Should I take breaks in that 10 minutes? Or stay at 5hg for 10 minutes straight?
        -is it best to finish or start my day with pumping? I wear the phallosan ads, and hang with it periodically.
        -what are your opinions on sleeves and lube?

I noticed that using lube made things a touch messy. I was using a sleeve so I needed it. If I don't use the sleeve I'm afraid it will feel like the bathmate where my fat pad gets sucked up too. I'll try it next time, and report back.
        EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

I couldn't beleive the expansion at 5hg. I only stayed there about 30 seconds. I was only in it a total of like 4 minutes but had the best plump flaccid ever the rest of the night. And I even rubbed it out right away. Lol.

-Should I take breaks in that 10 minutes? Or stay at 5hg for 10 minutes straight?
          -is it best to finish or start my day with pumping? I wear the phallosan ads, and hang with it periodically.
          -what are your opinions on sleeves and lube?

I noticed that using lube made things a touch messy. I was using a sleeve so I needed it. If I don't use the sleeve I'm afraid it will feel like the bathmate where my fat pad gets sucked up too. I'll try it next time, and report back.
          Hey s_t_f,
          A few questions. You have me very interested in trying a pump like this...

You said you were at 5mmHg for only 30 seconds, but were in for about 4 minutes. What was the pressure for the rest of the time and is it easy to adjust? I really don't want any bruising with my pumping. I've finally gotten to the point where I can do the Bathmate supersets without bruising...just the initial purple that goes away.

Also what type of sleeve would you recommend? What are you using now and is it necessary to keep your testicles from being sucked into the cylinder?

Right now I use a strip of silicone sleeve as a ball extender and that pretty much solved the ball sucking problem for me.
          Thanks for your help.
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

The dreaded ball suck. Can't wait to get my sleeves to make my ball extender... absolute buzz kill when it get sucked in there...
            10/16..............1/17.......4/17
            bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
            bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
            meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
            beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
            Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
            Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
              Hey s_t_f,
              A few questions. You have me very interested in trying a pump like this...

You said you were at 5mmHg for only 30 seconds, but were in for about 4 minutes. What was the pressure for the rest of the time and is it easy to adjust? I really don't want any bruising with my pumping. I've finally gotten to the point where I can do the Bathmate supersets without bruising...just the initial purple that goes away.

Also what type of sleeve would you recommend? What are you using now and is it necessary to keep your testicles from being sucked into the cylinder?

Right now I use a strip of silicone sleeve as a ball extender and that pretty much solved the ball sucking problem for me.
              Thanks for your help.
              Anywhere from 0-4hg no specific time. It was my first time air pumping so I was just more so being curious and trying different pressures and stuff.

I've never had ball suck before even with my bathmate. But I have leather cuffs or silicone if I need to hold them back. I never could get a good pump with my bathmate.

I only tried the vagina looking sleeve on leluv because I thought it would be fun and maybe help the erection. I'm going to try to pump without a sleeve too. So I'm not sure I can give good advice. I'm in the trial and error phase with this new device.

I'll post my routine when I figure out what it is. And I use my LG Hanger handpump with Guage to pump it up.
              EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeman View Post
                The dreaded ball suck. Can't wait to get my sleeves to make my ball extender... absolute buzz kill when it get sucked in there...
                Yup! It's not pleasant and can really take the fun out of my bathmate work. Fortunately I think I pretty much have that solved. Trying to figure out if a 1/2 inch strip or 1 inch strip is best as a ball extender. I'm going to try the 1" tomorrow.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Yup! It's not pleasant and can really take the fun out of my bathmate work. Fortunately I think I pretty much have that solved. Trying to figure out if a 1/2 inch strip or 1 inch strip is best as a ball extender. I'm going to try the 1" tomorrow.
                  I would uses women's hair ties to tie my balls out of the way when I did pe in the shower a while back. That works as well.
                  EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Anywhere from 0-4hg no specific time. It was my first time air pumping so I was just more so being curious and trying different pressures and stuff.

I've never had ball suck before even with my bathmate. But I have leather cuffs or silicone if I need to hold them back. I never could get a good pump with my bathmate.

I only tried the vagina looking sleeve on leluv because I thought it would be fun and maybe help the erection. I'm going to try to pump without a sleeve too. So I'm not sure I can give good advice. I'm in the trial and error phase with this new device.

I'll post my routine when I figure out what it is. And I use my LG Hanger handpump with Guage to pump it up.
                    Can't wait to see the routine you come up with! It will be fun watching your progress as you work this out...

Your LG Hanger hand pump gauge is probably a lot better than the one that comes with the LeLuv. Did you just order a cylinder from LeLuv?
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Can't wait to see the routine you come up with! It will be fun watching your progress as you work this out...

Your LG Hanger hand pump gauge is probably a lot better than the one that comes with the LeLuv. Did you just order a cylinder from LeLuv?
                      I'll be starting my new routine for the first of the year, so I will figure it out by Sunday.

I just ordered the cylinder because I already had the LG Hanger.
                      EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

I'll be starting my new routine for the first of the year, so I will figure it out by Sunday.

I just ordered the cylinder because I already had the LG Hanger.
                        Thanks! That makes sense...
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

I had a well conditioned dick due to use of a constriction band to maintain my etection due to ED. Accordingly, you mAy want to start at 4 hg.

if you have a properly sized cylinder, there should be no ball suck up. If your cylinder diameter is too large you should consider a silicone gasket from PumpToys. It costs about $28 but it is well worth it for the increased comfort alone not to mention the prevention of ball suck in. I have used mine daily for six years and it is still in good shape.
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I had a well conditioned dick due to use of a constriction band to maintain my etection due to ED. Accordingly, you mAy want to start at 4 hg.

if you have a properly sized cylinder, there should be no ball suck up. If your cylinder diameter is too large you should consider a silicone gasket from PumpToys. It costs about $28 but it is well worth it for the increased comfort alone not to mention the prevention of ball suck in. I have used mine daily for six years and it is still in good shape.
                            N2B, What type of hand pump/gauge would you recommend?
                            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                            Goal 8x6
                            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

I am going to try it without the sleeve tonight and if I get ball suck up I'll look into a 1.75 cylinder or the sleeve you speak of.
                              EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Working...
                              X