Need some suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some suggestions

Hello everyone. I'm kindaish new about PE and stuff like this. Tried to give it a go some time ago, but unluckily life hitted hard and found myself with little to no time to do my PE routine.

So now I thought "Why not try to go for the more passive route ?" and thus ended up thinking of buying a stretcher device and combine it with a bit of exercises when possible. So, my questions are:

What are the best devices around ? If it's truly effective price is not a big problem. I'm looking for something to wear for some hours at least while doing other stuff. Pretty much will have to take it down for 2-3 h a day due to gym...also i'm cut if it is of any matter in the choice.

Could get some excercises every now and then, but hard to keep a stable and consistent routine...could do like at most 30 mins per time.

Any suggestion is more than welcome. Thanks

The Phallosan Forte was the best ADS I tryed to use while working, walking around 30 minutes a day of stretches and Jelqs would be very beneficial.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I feel you braghez,

I am doing a passive routine like you suggest. I'm only one week in so I cannot comment on results yet but I do like this routine.

I would suggest getting the phallosan to use. It's pretty easy to get the hang of IF you're willing to put some time in to get used to it. Then you will be able to add pumping or hanging.

Two nights ago I went to a meeting in my phallosan and right after went to an associates house and ended up getting into a ping-pong match. If you can accomplish a tight seal you can live your day pretty much the same way as before. I am used to wearing it so it's like putting on underwear now.

My first device was a x4 labs extender. If I had to do it all over again my fist device would be a phallosan, hands down.
      BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
      EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

I have bought a Phallosan myself, but have not tried it yet. If you are thinking about buying it, buy some babypowder too! Should make it more comfortable for your penis... Well, I have read that, don't really know yet.
        BPEL: 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.2
        EG: 13.3,

My Progress Log

Comment

Hey Brahez!

Welcome to the gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. In your case try and condense it into a 30 minute routine you can do in the bathroom.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks a lot.
            Will consider the phallosan then.
            I've seen that you also mentioned pumping, what are it's main benefits compared to the phallosan ? My main guess is that it works more on the girth rather than length ?

Comment

A Phallosan is primarily a length extender but it will build head girth, since that's where the vacuum forms to create the pull, causing head engorgement (increased blood flow). If you're uncut, just be sure to roll your foreskin back before putting on the protector cap and inserting your glans into the bell before pumping up the vacuum. The bathmate pump builds girth more than length IMO, because it pumps up the entire penis, albeit for shorter duration of time. The PF is designed for long term wear, while a bathmate is for short term expansion of course. PE & cementing gains is more effective when the penis is under constant tension using a PF, IMO.
              jockinthebox
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month May 2015
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by jockinthebox; 01-10-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the reply and yeah...that's kinda how i thought it worked. Especially after seeing girth exercises like ballooning etc
                Guess that I ll have to use both on the long run :P Do not want to end up with a mushroom pencil dick,lol.

Comment

PEGym members get excellent discounts on SizeGenetics devices. The SizeGenetics link below will take you to a special page just for PEGym members
                  SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Working...
                  X