Hanging vs stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging vs stretching

If guys claim to gain so much with manual stretching, one day on one day off or whatever. Why does hanging take so many sets, so much time and everyday to do? With Hanging you get far more stretch and can hold longer than any manual routine. Why can't you do less sets and a day on day off routine? Do you really have to spend so much time hanging for it to be effective?

Originally posted by hulkman View Post
    If guys claim to gain so much with manual stretching, one day on one day off or whatever. Why does hanging take so many sets, so much time and everyday to do? With Hanging you get far more stretch and can hold longer than any manual routine. Why can't you do less sets and a day on day off routine? Do you really have to spend so much time hanging for it to be effective?
    Manual stretching is effective provided you have the time to sit and pull on your dick. Hanging works great for me and many others because you can do other things while you hang! I can work while I hang, or do chores around the house. If I want to sit and watch a movie or ball game I can hang with my cable stand. Furthermore it would be very difficult to duplicate a ten pound hang for a hour with your hand. Hand stretches are actually more beneficial after a hang session, where you have completely exhausted your penile anatomy. The amount of time you required to find fatigue varies from guy to guy and changes as your penis becomes conditioned to the work load. So hypothetically speaking as a hanging beginner you may only be able to do 30 minutes twice a day. As you progress you can add more time and weight.
    Marlon LGHanger
    Last edited by Marlon LGHanger; 01-15-2017, 10:34 PM. Reason: spelling & punctuation
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
      Manual stretching is effective provided you have the time to sit and pull on your dick. Hanging works great for me and many others because you can do other things while you hang! I can work while I hang, or do chores around the house. If I want to sit and watch a movie or ball game I can hang with my cable stand. Furthermore it would be very difficult to duplicate a ten pound hang for a hour with your hand. Hand stretches are actually more beneficial after a hang session, where you have completely exhausted your penile anatomy. The amount of time you required to find fatigue varies from guy to guy and changes as your penis becomes conditioned to the work load. So hypothetically speaking as a hanging beginner you may only be able to do 30 minutes twice a day. As you progress you can add more time and weight.
      I'm not a beginner. But looking for a hanging routine that doesn't require long hours and everyday. I've read some of these routines on this site like this but seems like these are far too little time hanging to achieve any gains

Comment

Thats a great question. Idk the answer. Only thing i would say is, sure some people gain like an inch from manual stretches only but that takes them like 12-24months. With hanging, maybe it can take 9-12months to gain 1 inch?

I remember i was trying to find people that actually gained significant amount, with significant being 1inch +, and I couldnt find any real members....however, there are more than few that even have logs that are years long that have gained 1+ inch from manual stuff.
        2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
        1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
        1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
        1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

It's difficult to say for sure. The manual stretches provide for more gentle plastic deformation of the penis. Hanging provides more of the tearing. Stretches appear to elongate what cells are already there. Hanging seems to break them down and require more to fill the spaces. This is just my observations. I quit hanging g because it was causing my penis to toughen.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
            It's difficult to say for sure. The manual stretches provide for more gentle plastic deformation of the penis. Hanging provides more of the tearing. Stretches appear to elongate what cells are already there. Hanging seems to break them down and require more to fill the spaces. This is just my observations. I quit hanging g because it was causing my penis to toughen.
            I would highly recommend reading an article on our blog written by Dr. Richard Howard on "collagen remodeling". He has been doing PE for over 30 years and knows a thing or two about hypertrophy and hyperplasia. How you hang and what you hang with will determine whether or not you "toughen" your penis.
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Here's my situation. I stopped hanging for about 6 months now. I really don't have the time to hang all day as suggested. I tried a light hanging routine which even bib said was the dumbest thing he heard.

Bib says I have a medium to low exit point so now I would have to hang btc and work my way up to 20 pounds which still won't gain much at all until I get to tunica work. That's a lot of hanging and a long time to dedicate.

Should I start doing some manual stretching routine as I never really gave manual stretches a chance? IF hanging rsdt is orrery similar to a stretches and they both work the tunica. Can't I try to give this stretch a chance on a one day on one day off routine first or would it be wasting time?

Does anyone have a good length routine to do which include A stretches? I plan on doing one day length one day girth routine.

Comment

Here's my situation. I stopped hanging for about 6 months now. I really don't have the time to hang all day as suggested. I tried a light hanging routine which even bib said was the dumbest thing he heard.

Bib says I have a medium to low exit point so now I would have to hang btc and work my way up to 20 pounds which still won't gain much at all until I get to tunica work. That's a lot of hanging and a long time to dedicate.

Should I start doing some manual stretching routine as I never really gave manual stretches a chance? IF hanging rsdt is orrery similar to a stretches and they both work the tunica. Can't I try to give this stretch a chance on a one day on one day off routine first or would it be wasting time?

Does anyone have a good length routine to do which include A stretches? I plan on doing one day length one day girth routine.
                Has "BiB" seen your penis? How was he able to determine you have a medium to low exit point? I think his advice is erroneous. Try using a quality vacuum based hanger and dump the the compression clamp! People don't know what they don't know because they have never tried or used a quality vacuum based hanger!
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Has "BiB" seen your penis? How was he able to determine you have a medium to low exit point? I think his advice is erroneous. Try using a quality vacuum based hanger and dump the the compression clamp! People don't know what they don't know because they have never tried or used a quality vacuum based hanger!
                  Yes he has. I sent pics. I'm sorry but it seems like you are more interested in selling me your product which adds to the thought that even this site is full of people trying to sell something.

I'm sorry but your product is too expensive and I checked your site a few times in past and it is extremely confusing for me. To figure out as well. I am done spending money on promising products that don't work.

And I have to defend bib. He has worked with me and answered every email no matter what and quickly and always seems to be honest without ever asking for a penny.

Comment

Yes he has. I sent pics. I'm sorry but it seems like you are more interested in selling me your product which adds to the thought that even this site is full of people trying to sell something.

I'm sorry but your product is too expensive and I checked your site a few times in past and it is extremely confusing for me. To figure out as well. I am done spending money on promising products that don't work.

And I have to defend bib. He has worked with me and answered every email no matter what and quickly and always seems to be honest without ever asking for a penny.
                    Plus to add to this... It doesn't solve a thing to buy another hanger if my problem is I don't have enough time to put in countless hours of hanging.

Comment

I would highly recommend reading an article on our blog written by Dr. Richard Howard on "collagen remodeling". He has been doing PE for over 30 years and knows a thing or two about hypertrophy and hyperplasia. How you hang and what you hang with will determine whether or not you "toughen" your penis.
                      I've read it and many other things written by the Dr. Thanks.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I used a sock hanger for three months and built up the weight to 13 lbs. I did three 10 minute sessions, three days a week. I had to give it up due to privacy concerns, but I had gained 1/4 inch in length. Over the next four years using an extender for 20 hours a week, I gained about 3/4 inch.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                          I used a sock hanger for three months and built up the weight to 13 lbs. I did three 10 minute sessions, three days a week. I had to give it up due to privacy concerns, but I had gained 1/4 inch in length. Over the next four years using an extender for 20 hours a week, I gained about 3/4 inch.
                          Have an extender. Don't like it, don't think it hides well, don't like the pi's from it and tried it for a while. No results.

Hanging seemed to have gained half inch unless it's the way I was measuring in past but don't have the time to put in the hours especially to start again and build back up to 20 pounds btc then only to start tunica work.

That's why I was asking about a manual stretching routine and if it is worth it but nobody seems to answer about it.

Comment

I don't think giving manual routines a try is a bad idea hulkman. I've ben doing manual only routines for 4.5 years now. Didn't see much gains the first 3.5 years (.5 inch length) but that is because I was not increasing the workload progressively during that time. It wasn't until I joined this site that I started learning more about how to PE correctly and I have seen consistent, modest gains. So, I gained a half inch the first 3.5 years then joined the PE gym 12/2015 and I have gained an additional 3/4-1 inch in the last year (depending on EQ, 3/4 - 1 inch). I took the advice of members and started with the JP90 and then moved on to BigAls jelq free routine. I've recently started trying out clamping (my first device) and in my case the gains continue. Slowly but surely I'm closing in on my goal of 8 x 6. The clamps cost $1.49 each. I went ahead and got 5.
                            As long as I keep gaining I won't buy any of the expensive devices. I don't doubt that they work and may in fact offer faster gains. Fortunately, I'm in no big hurry.
                            Why not give the JP90 a go hulkman? It will condition you for more advanced exercises in the future. If you don't gain from it, you haven't lost any money just some time.
                            Good luck!
                            Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                            Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                            4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Originally posted by domnus View Post
                              I don't think giving manual routines a try is a bad idea hulkman. I've ben doing manual only routines for 4.5 years now. Didn't see much gains the first 3.5 years (.5 inch length) but that is because I was not increasing the workload progressively during that time. It wasn't until I joined this site that I started learning more about how to PE correctly and I have seen consistent, modest gains. So, I gained a half inch the first 3.5 years then joined the PE gym 12/2015 and I have gained an additional 3/4-1 inch in the last year (depending on EQ, 3/4 - 1 inch). I took the advice of members and started with the JP90 and then moved on to BigAls jelq free routine. I've recently started trying out clamping (my first device) and in my case the gains continue. Slowly but surely I'm closing in on my goal of 8 x 6. The clamps cost $1.49 each. I went ahead and got 5.
                              As long as I keep gaining I won't buy any of the expensive devices. I don't doubt that they work and may in fact offer faster gains. Fortunately, I'm in no big hurry.
                              Why not give the JP90 a go hulkman? It will condition you for more advanced exercises in the future. If you don't gain from it, you haven't lost any money just some time.
                              Good luck!
                              I did jp 90 when I first started pe years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X