Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib hanger UK

Hi guys,

Been lurking around PE forums for years now without actually joining or posting. Not exactly sure but I must have gained about 1.25' inches in length and a bit in girth BPEL. Sounds crazy saying this now as it's been so gradual I almost didn't even realise my junk was getting bigger. My penis used to be the length of my iphone 4 and now it's the length of my new phone smartphone, this is how I estimated this haha. All this with on and off periods of stretches, jelqs and edging thoughout the years (probably about 6 now).

Routine never really changed though and I'm ready to step it up a notch and get really serious with PE, so I'd like to buy a BIB hanger but I'm short on money so looking for a second hand one (preferably in the UK)

Thanks guys

Originally posted by Beattlejuicer1 View Post
    Hi guys,

Been lurking around PE forums for years now without actually joining or posting. Not exactly sure but I must have gained about 1.25' inches in length and a bit in girth BPEL. Sounds crazy saying this now as it's been so gradual I almost didn't even realise my junk was getting bigger. My penis used to be the length of my iphone 4 and now it's the length of my new phone smartphone, this is how I estimated this haha. All this with on and off periods of stretches, jelqs and edging thoughout the years (probably about 6 now).

Routine never really changed though and I'm ready to step it up a notch and get really serious with PE, so I'd like to buy a BIB hanger but I'm short on money so looking for a second hand one (preferably in the UK)

Thanks guys
    Do your homework first.... a clamp / compression style weight hanger is torturous! Read what the vast majority of forum members have to say who have used it and then dropped it like a bad habit once they tried a quality vacuum hanger. Continue your hand routine, be patient and save your money until you can invest in a quality weight hanging device that won't hurt you! Examine your financial spending habits, most people can find several things that they spend frivolous amounts of money on that in a month will add up to several hundred dollars.
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
    X