Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do cheap pumps create temporarily gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do cheap pumps create temporarily gains?

Hi i don't have enough money to buy bathmate unfortunately. I heard that bathmate pump creates temporarily gains what i mean erectile penis looks bigger for a short period of time because more blood flow to penis. Can regular pumps also do this? I really want to add half inch erectile length to my penis for 3-4 min.Is that possible with cheap pumps?
    karamamba
    Last edited by karamamba; 01-17-2017, 05:54 PM.

I guess you mean cheap pump= airpump which is mistaken.But yeah you can buy cheap air pumps.The price has to do with quality and how comfortable your pump is pretty much.just to clear this up
    Also you are looking for lenght gains so you dont really need a pump.yeah it will help but you can do better job with your hands.stretching and stretching.But if you want that much to buy something never buy a cheap penis pump without a gauge or a cheap extender(very very uncomfortable) you need to spend a lot of time with those devices so comfort is very important.been there done that

Comment

Originally posted by wazedi2 View Post
      I guess you mean cheap pump= airpump which is mistaken.But yeah you can buy cheap air pumps.The price has to do with quality and how comfortable your pump is pretty much.just to clear this up
      Also you are looking for lenght gains so you dont really need a pump.yeah it will help but you can do better job with your hands.stretching and stretching.But if you want that much to buy something never buy a cheap penis pump without a gauge or a cheap extender(very very uncomfortable) you need to spend a lot of time with those devices so comfort is very important.been there done that
      I'm looking for temporarily gains it's not important if a device comfortable or not i use it for one time only.If i buy air pump in first use is it pump more blood and make it bigger? I take a photo so actually not lookin for actual gain it's a bit tricky i know just want to add some size for 5 min is my goal

Comment

Yeah sure.

Depending on what you mean by cheap though, you wouldn't want something that is poorly made and quite dangerous. Should have at least a gauge.

But i recommend you do as much research first before investing in one. To stay safe and not waste money.
        Start(11/14/2016) : 7.25 BPEL , 5.5 MSEG
        02/11/2017 : 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 MSEG

GOAL : 7.5 BPEL , 6.25 MSEG

Comment

yeah it will make your penis look bigger for a little bit.half inch no way.you will see bigger difference on girth.but this is not how pe works.penis needs a lot of practise and taakes a lot of time to be elastic and expand.you look you are in hurry and you are going to injure yourself.

Comment

Clockwork0 he is not looking to invest in pe.he just wants to send a dick pic or fuck a girl.he thinks he is going to trick her but thats not how it works buddy

Comment

Clockwork0 he is not looking to invest in pe.he just wants to send a dick pic or fuck a girl.he thinks he is going to trick her but thats not how it works buddy
              Yeah i just saw his other thread.
              Start(11/14/2016) : 7.25 BPEL , 5.5 MSEG
              02/11/2017 : 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 MSEG

GOAL : 7.5 BPEL , 6.25 MSEG

Comment

Nah it's nothing like that i don't send my picture to anybody somebody accused me with something, i don't want to explain that but you can be sure it's not a girl issue or related.

Comment

Originally posted by karamamba View Post
                  somebody accused me with something, i don't want to explain that but you can be sure it's not a girl issue or related.
                  So it's a guy wanting to see your erect penis in a pic?

You'll show them. They'll stop accusing you of having a small dick..... and start calling you gay.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork0 View Post
                    Yeah sure.

Depending on what you mean by cheap though, you wouldn't want something that is poorly made and quite dangerous. Should have at least a gauge.

But i recommend you do as much research first before investing in one. To stay safe and not waste money.
                    Correct- there's a massive difference between inexpensive and poorly made.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Temporary engorgement is temporary because it is due almost entirely to edema, an excess build up of fluid in the cells of the penis. Accordingly, the pumped penis has a bloated look to it which is not very attractive.

If you want to increase your girth perminantly over a year or more, we will be more than happy to assist you. Let us know.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                        Temporary engorgement is temporary because it is due almost entirely to edema, an excess build up of fluid in the cells of the penis. Accordingly, the pumped penis has a bloated look to it which is not very attractive.

If you want to increase your girth perminantly over a year or more, we will be more than happy to assist you. Let us know.
                        It takes a while before the penis itself can be temporarily expanded to huge dimensions. Some extreme pumpers are capable pf pumping their penises to huge dimensions, and while some of its edema much of the swelling is in the penis itself. men who do this often realize permanent gains, though IMO it hasn't caught on as much as some of the more "traditional" techniques because of the fetish aspect.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post

I'll start jp90 routine this week and at the end of this month buy bathmate.What else should i do for best gains in long term like 1 year period?I want both length and girth.

Comment

The only difference between cheap and expensive pumps is the pressure gauge.

They are all very similar, however with cheaper cylinders they are usually ungodly wide and short.

Comment

OP, a bathmate like the x30 is barely over 100$....cheap pumps are what...40-70$? Come on...this is SERIOUSLY one thing u DONT want to cheap out on man. I mean come on...a pump CAN BE very dangerous.
                              2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                              1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                              1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                              1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Working...
                              X