Bathmate hurts the tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate hurts the tip

I recently bought bathmate x30. And im not exactly sure how im supposed to feel while using it.

At the moment; when i pump, my foreskin pulls back and the head of my penis feels a lot of pressure, like someone tied a tight knot on it. I cant hold it more than 30 seconds, and i only pump 1-2 times.

Am i supposed to feel pressure at the tip? Or what am i doing wrong?

You will feel a lot of pressure at the start, not pain though. That is important.

Are you going in flaccid or erect? I always think you should go in more than 70% erect. It makes it much easier and you get less edema and skin stretching. Make sure you don't have a lot of air in the tube either

Honestly, it will take a good few goes of the Bathmate to "get it". It takes times as there is a trick to getting a good pump using one
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Have to agree with alan020. It took me around 2weeks to master it without losing suction or feeling uncomfortable. It was nearly chucked out a few times but I stuck with it and enjoy using it while getting the most out of it.

Comment

Anything which hurt's isn't good so dial it back on the pressure
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
        X