Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me ASSEMBLE a great pump!

Hello!

The time has come for me to invest in a quality pump.
    I have no idea what I'm looking at thou when browsing pumps. The fuss seems to be around the Leluv-pumps today, so I've decided to get one of those from Amazon.

Now, I know I want a good vaccum pump with a pressure gauge - I'm not taking unnecessary risks with my pumping. I'd like to own 2 tubes/cylinders, one for girth work and one with less room for width expansion, for more lenght-focused pumping. *Would it be a good idea to order more tubes right away as you over time might grow into them?

Now, I'm wondering if a kind soul on these forums with good pumping experience could help me assemble the parts I need from amazon for an order? I'd be forever thankful!

I live in Europe so with the international shipping costs I would prefer if I only ever had to order 1 package.

My dimensions for tube size'ing is:

5.8 inch MEG (thick part/middle of penis)
    7.2 inch Non-bone pressed lenght

I have tons of experience with manual exercises & some hanging. But this is my first forray into pumping.

Is there something I'm missing? A few tubes? a quality pump with pressure gauge? Is there a specific recommended lotion to use while pumping I should get right away?

Stats:
    (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
    NBPEL: 7.28
    MEG: 5.70

UPDATED: (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
    NBPEL: 7.59
    MEG: 5.9

changed to Registered user group from Awaiting email verification.

You could see if there is any pertinent help here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/pumping.html
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

If money is not an issue, you can't beat a harbor freight brass brake bleeder kit (on line for $25) mated with a PumpToys VelSeal 2.25 inch cylinder with thick silicone gasket on base (about $100). Top quality and very comfortable. You will also need a male connector.

You can also get a complete system under one roof from leLuv for about the same price but the leLuv system is a bit less in quality and comfort. You can also save a little money by mating the Harbor Freight pump with a Le Luv cylinder. However, the flanged base is not as wide as the VelSeal or LAPump Dist. bases.

I have been using my HF pump for over six years combined with four different cylinder brands. Including the ones mentioned above.

in my experience, pumping did very little to increase girth though others have seen gains.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you for your reponses!

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        If money is not an issue, you can't beat a harbor freight brass brake bleeder kit (on line for $25) mated with a PumpToys VelSeal 2.25 inch cylinder with thick silicone gasket on base (about $100). Top quality and very comfortable. You will also need a male connector.

You can also get a complete system under one roof from leLuv for about the same price but the leLuv system is a bit less in quality and comfort. You can also save a little money by mating the Harbor Freight pump with a Le Luv cylinder. However, the flanged base is not as wide as the VelSeal or LAPump Dist. bases.

I have been using my HF pump for over six years combined with four different cylinder brands. Including the ones mentioned above.

in my experience, pumping did very little to increase girth though others have seen gains.
        Okay!

What exactly is a male connector?

And would you say the harbor freight brass brake pump is equal to the vacu-tech pumps? (Hope I'm allowed to post links, otherwise sorry moderators!) Such as this one: https://vacutech.com/product/mens-pr...pump-system-2/

There is quite a big pricing difference, I'm wondering if the Vacu-tech one in some way is better suited for this type of pumping?

A bummer to hear you didn't see a lot of gains through pumping. Could've sworn I read a post by you, crediting a lot of your gains to pumping, was that lenght gains then or am I getting you mixed up with someone?
        Stats:

Comment

What exactly is a male connector?
          It plugs into the top of the cylinder, which is fitted with a (surprise!) female valved connector.

male coupler :
          Male Coupler | LA Pump

female coupler:
          Female Coupler | LA Pump
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Males have willies and the willy goes in the hole.

Male connector!
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

McMaster-Carr

Quick disconnect male fitting PN: 5012k251 $1.42
              not2big
              Senior Super Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by not2big; 01-31-2017, 08:18 PM.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you for all your responses!

I have decided to go with the Flared Cylinder from Vacutech after reading tons of reviews. Either with Vacutechs own handpump or with the harbor freight brass brake bleeder kit recommended by not2big, they both seem like equal quality pumps, so whichever gives me the lowest shipping costs i'll go with.

The only question I have now is in tube-sizing. I seem to be somewhat inbetween sizes, the Vacutech site says regarding girth:

If Your Measurement is: Order This Flared Cylinder Size:
                3″ to 3 ½” 1 ¼” x 9″
                3 ¾” to 4″ 1 ½” x 9″
                4 ¼” to 4 ¾” 1 ¾” x 9″
                5″ to 5 ¾” 2″ x 9″ (most popular)
                6″ to 6 ¾” 2 ¼” x 9″
                7″ to 7 ½” 2 ½” x 9″
                7 ¾” to 8 ¼” 2 ¾” x 9″
                My girth is 5.8 at the middle thick part. 5.6 at the thinner part near base (flared tube has a 1/4 smaller entrance than rest of tube). Will ordering the 2*9 mean I will soon have to order the next size aswell? They aren't cheap as it is and shipping costs from US to europe is pretty crazy!

On the other hand, will ordering the 2 1/4 mean my ballsack constantly getting sucked in..? Life is tough enough as it is, last thing I need is my ballsack getting sucked into a tube...
                Stats:

Comment

I suggest the 2.25 tube. Hold the bottom of the cylinder tight against the bottom of your shaft when beginning the pump. You can avoid ball suck pretty easily. Then you will have plenty of room for growth. You would likely begin lacking the 2 pretty quickly

The pumps are exactly the same. Even the same manufacturers.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                    I suggest the 2.25 tube. Hold the bottom of the cylinder tight against the bottom of your shaft when beginning the pump. You can avoid ball suck pretty easily. Then you will have plenty of room for growth. You would likely begin lacking the 2 pretty quickly

The pumps are exactly the same. Even the same manufacturers.
                    Thanks! That's good to hear. 2.25 it is then.

That's great to know: the pumps actually being the same.
                    Stats:

Comment

Working...
                    X