Using the extender like a hanger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the extender like a hanger?

Anyone done that?I mean you are using only the front part of the extender-the strap or noose system and some rope or something that is going to keep some weight plate attached on.I got many small plates from dumbbells that I don`t use - I think the smallest of them are under 0.5 kg. Do you think It`s a good idea to try hanging like that with very small weights at first?I was trying just to manually stretch with the front part of the extender and it`s better then my hands,so I think that it`s a good grip.
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

NO, don't do that! Never hang with a noose just below the glans. There are some sensitive nerve bundles in that area that can be easily damaged as well a the fact that the blood flow to the glans can be completely cut off. With hanging you need to have a firm grip on the internals/tunica, not the glans.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

How does hangers work?I saw on google many that are holding the penis just below the glance.What`s makes hanging different then the extender?If the reasons are the same-it cuts off circulation and it grips on this sensitive parts below the glance.

Comment

I'm assuming that you are talking about a compression style hanger that you saw on google. If that's the case then it should have a grip on the tunica and not be pushing on the glans. A noose strap wraps around just under the coronal ridge and puts all the tension on puling on the glans. It's this area around the coronal ridge where the nerve bundles are. Pulling on the glans may be OK for extending but it's dangerous when it comes to hanging.

The difference is the amount of tension between hanging and extending. Even with extender it's recommended to use a strap instead of a noose.

Before you start hanging you need to fully understand how it works first. Don't rely on what you see on google when all of the information you will need on how to do it correctly and safely can be found on this site. Here is a link that you should read first.

Hanging 101 - PEGym
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

So if I put the strap mode from the extender on the tunica intead of the glance or still not a good idea?What do you think about some other form of homemade hanging?

Comment

Working...
          X