Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for tips: should I buy a vac pumper or a Bathmate? And which ADS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for tips: should I buy a vac pumper or a Bathmate? And which ADS?

I'm looking for a pump and an ADS for testing a new routine I've been theorycrafting with for the last weeks. Thing is, there are some special conditions these two devices should accomplish, in order to being able to workout properly.

First to say, I'm already big and want to grow bigger, especially my flaccid hang. Current maximum size: ~21.5 x ~14.5 cm BPEL.

First thing: the pumper. I need one that I can use daily, and I've been thinking about the bathmate, but... what if in the future, I don't have a bath tub? I've been checking this product and it seems to work great, much better than vaccum pumpers, but I think this doesn't make up the fact that it requires a full hot bath to work... what do you think? Which should I pick, and which do you recommend me?

Second thing, and not less important, is the ADS. I want one of these, since this is a key part of the whole workout (it follows the SRT theory). But mind that I need a really good ADS, one that lets me use it all day long unnoticed, and especially, permit me sleep with it. If I skip this, probably my special workout won't work properly. Which ADS you think will make this easier?

After a month with my routine, I promise to post the changes and open a thread about it if it makes the difference

Thank you!

Penimaster pro all day stretcher

Any good quality air pump with a vacuum gauge.

A lot of good information on these products can be found in the Devices Forum.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

The BathMates work without water and they are genuine vacuum pumps You can also use them in the shower or just fill the pump up with water from the faucet and insert your penis to pump.
      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
        The BathMates work without water and they are genuine vacuum pumps You can also use them in the shower or just fill the pump up with water from the faucet and insert your penis to pump.
        I can't speak for other pumps but I just got a bm extreme and absolutely love it and I use it in the shower with ease. So no need for a hot bath if you don't have access. As far as ads I really like my phallosan but I've never tried the pmp so can't compare the two.

Comment

The XTremes are very convenient and fun to use Have you tried using other pumps before?

Comment

For economic purposes, I ended up getting a simple Mojo GForce pump. It's pretty ok because it was just ~80€, arrived quick, and can be returned and refunded in 365 days, so if it doesn't feel good, I'll return the item.

At the moment, I tested it just twice. Feels good to get the penis into a somewhat erection state with no effort. Feels good at low pressures. But I don't know which pressure I should aim at... over 4.0, my penis doesn't extend in length anymore, maybe a little in girth, but just a little, and I feel it hard to go beyond 4-5 hg, since the testicles get sucked in, and it's hard to bear the pain (I still have to see how to manage this). But after a session between 2.5 and 4 of slightly more than 15 mins, I feel my penis like if I did a manual PE session, so I guess it somehow works a little.

Which pressures should I mantain? Is it a good idea to put the penis into the ADS as soon as my pumped erection goes off?

Comment

Beginners should stay around 4 hg and as you progress, 5 hg is the preferred vacuum level. Do not exceed 20 minutes.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

There's a pump routine to get you started right here on the PEGym forum https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts

Comment

Working...
                X