Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skin on the bottom of penis and above testicles is getting sucked in by the pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin on the bottom of penis and above testicles is getting sucked in by the pump

What can I do?

Honestly it's really painful and I hope I'm not damaging anything.

The pain is too much to bear during longer sessions in the pump.

I splash my balls with cold water so they get sucked in. Then I pump. That solved problem for me.

Comment

Serious answers only. I think part of my nuts are getting sucked in while I am pumping and it is really painful to be honest.

Comment

Also can someone suggest to me a pumping and jelqing routine to gain?

Comment

What kind of pump? What size cylinder and what size is your base girth?
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

A simple solution is to buy an inexpensive rubber or urethane cuff (balls-stretcher) you can wear while pumping. It will hold your balls tightly together, prevent them from being sucked up into the pump, and also help control "turkey neck" that you might develop from pumping, over time. I suggest rubber or urethane only for the pumping, since it dries easily and quickly. Guys who wear balls-stretchers for extending their testicle "hang" should choose leather ones, for health purposes.

Comment

It is a glass air pump with a gauge. I also use the comfort seal which helps but I am still getting pain. The diameter is 1.75 inches. My girth varies from 4.75 to 5 inches depending on my arousal.

Right now I am taking some time off for this pain to go away and I can't really get full strength erections at the moment. Once I heal up I will get back to you with some measurements.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                A simple solution is to buy an inexpensive rubber or urethane cuff (balls-stretcher) you can wear while pumping. It will hold your balls tightly together, prevent them from being sucked up into the pump, and also help control "turkey neck" that you might develop from pumping, over time. I suggest rubber or urethane only for the pumping, since it dries easily and quickly. Guys who wear balls-stretchers for extending their testicle "hang" should choose leather ones, for health purposes.
                Sounds like a great idea, I will purchase one before I start up again, honestly the pain was hard to tolerate and I am taking some time off just to convalesce any injuries.

Comment

The band is a great idea. Then also hold the cylinder up against the base of the penis when you begin pumping. Try to isolate the penis from the scrotum.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by aestheticsfirst View Post
                    Serious answers only. I think part of my nuts are getting sucked in while I am pumping and it is really painful to be honest.
                    Well I am serious. Did you try it? I had problem the same as you but the cold water did the trick. When I was pumping in hot water testicle skin was loose, but when I use cold water it's tight so it does not get sucked in.

Comment

Wash your balls with hot water and then while adjusting the pump pull your testicles down while placing the bottom of the penis against the bottom of the tube. This should leave enough space between the pump and your balls.

Comment

Trim your pubes and use a light layer of lube at the base of your pump. Also rest the device high on your pubic bone.

This one is a good pumping routine to begin with https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts
                        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...rkey-neck.html

Read the thread above^^^ starting with my post #5. It will work for you!

Comment

I've been having the same problem and now the skin that was being sucked into the pump is hard. It feels painful if I touch it or even worse if I press on it. I'm a little worried that this could be a bad thing.

Comment

You could just be pumping too hard. Are you positioning the base of the pump high on your pubic bone? The process shouldn't be painful at any step.
                              PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X