Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which hanger?

Hi there,

A friend and I was discussing hanging, and which hanger to choose, which one can you recommend? I've read https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html, but I can't seem to find which one to buy. It is mainly for supporting a manual routine.

The LG Hanger by far gets the best reviews on here.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Bib Hanger has injured a lot of people to my knowledge. I wouldn't put my dick in that clam.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Is the LG hanger possible to get in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by Dbigshooter View Post
          Is the LG hanger possible to get in Europe?
          Worldwide as far as I'm aware. Marlon the owner and manufacturer has his own support thread...here.

PM him or post on his support thread and he'll be able to answer all your questions from the horse's mouth.
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

How come people hurt themselves with the Bib Hanger? Used incorrectly, or generally just a gamble to use?

Comment

The way it attaches to your penis isn't good. Honestly the only length device I would use is the Phallosan. It seems to work the best with little risk. Hanging is great for gains, but IMO I would rather not attach something to my penis that is being pulled by a large amount of weight. I am not saying the LG is dangerous it's just something I would rather not endeavor.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I don't think the bib is as bad as this forum makes it out to be. As far as compression hangers go bang for buck it's seems really good. There's a lot worse out there. On top of that its 1/4 the price of lg, used properly you hang hang ANY amount of weight you desire.

The LG as great as it is has its own problems.(chance of blisters etc if bad technique)

Trial and error is your best bet. But just so your research.
                Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

I'm always surprised to see people put cost as a point to try BIB door hinge over the LG Hanger.

If you can get huge results and stay safer for an extra $200 and you even have a thought...then you will get a much bigger bang out of learning how to make more money. I can't imagine putting my dick in a door hinge to save $200...especially if I plan to use the device twice a day, most days, for at least a year.

That would be like getting dial-up internet to save a few dollars...not worth it.

If you have used the PF and the SG (both highly reviewed devices) you would see for yourself the difference between vacuum and compression for attachment.

Vacuum wins hands down.

The LG had done for hanging what the PF did for all those compression extenders...provide a safe and comfortable alternative so that you can actually log the hours needed.
                  Gobble Gobble

Comment

I can vouch for the LG hanger. Best PE device I've ever used. Very comfortable. Very well made. Takes a few tries to get a hang of things. I can leave it on for an hour while I do office work @home or even game on the PS4 without worrying about it. I've only used it for around 2 months and went from a 4.9 BPEL to 5.3. (I also took a 2 week rest period due to getting a blister because of carelessness. A blister is about the worst you can get with this device, injury-wise...it only happens if you over exert and push limits too far before you're ready). Pretty sure they ship worldwide as I live in Asia...but do ask they directly. They're very helpful and there's a ton of good info in the LG rep thread. I actually read through all 200+ pages of it before I ordered. It's expensive, but you get what you pay for and you only get one dick...as of 2017. I am uncut, btw. I tried the wrapping method for both cut and uncut, and I'm sticking with the uncut wrapping method. very comfortable, no slipping. It's probably gripping 80% internals/ligs whatever you wanna call it, and 20% skin.

pros:
                    -comfort, second to none. Safe.
                    -ease of use once you learn how to use it
                    -it works as advertised. I felt the difference in how it pulls the moment I put it on. Like I said, I went from 4.9 to 5.3 in two months or so. Not newbie gains either because I've used extenders and homemade hangers before this. Original length was 4.5 BPEL. 4.5 to 4.9 took 8 months.
                    -pain free. I think this is most important in PE because I no longer have to watch the clock...it used to be, "damn, 20 more minutes?!" Now, it's "wow, an hour passed already. Better take it off and give it a rest."
                    -very well made. durable.
                    -no loss of circulation because it's a vacuum unlike other hangers. Don't have to worry about taking it off at 20 mins. I can leave it on for an hour without having a purple/dark glans. Nice and pink, as usual.
                    -great customer service.

Cons:
                    -price is probably what keeps most people away from the LG. But you get what you pay for, as with most things in life...

IMO manuals should supplement hanging, not the other way around. It is recommended to do some manuals after a session of LG.

Comment

1) Ive gained over an inch and used manual stuff and a bathmate.
                      2) I've never used hanger of any sort BUT i've noticed, or at least so it seems, that most people that get injured is from hanging.
                      2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                      1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                      1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                      1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Any device that cuts off circulation is dangerous. So anything that is a compression clamp or noose is NOT a safe device. The LG Hanger ​does not compromise blood flow / circulation.
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                        www.lghangerllc.com
                        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

$20 vac hanger! I've been using it for 4 months and recommend.
                          https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32789194820.html
                          Gains: BPEL +.75" EG +.3" BPFSL +1.5"
                          Goal: 10" BPEL 6" EG
                          "99 is not 100"

Comment

Originally posted by Whoppin Willy View Post
                            $20 vac hanger! I've been using it for 4 months and recommend.
                            https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32789194820.html
                            Looked at that.... chamber depth is too shallow, only pulls from glans, and there is no pneumatic fitting to plug in hand pump and determine exactly how much vacuum pressure you are using.
                            -Foldus,
                            L.G. Hanger,-
                            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                            www.lghangerllc.com
                            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by missingparts View Post
                              I can vouch for the LG hanger. Best PE device I've ever used. Very comfortable. Very well made. Takes a few tries to get a hang of things. I can leave it on for an hour while I do office work @home or even game on the PS4 without worrying about it. I've only used it for around 2 months and went from a 4.9 BPEL to 5.3. (I also took a 2 week rest period due to getting a blister because of carelessness. A blister is about the worst you can get with this device, injury-wise...it only happens if you over exert and push limits too far before you're ready). Pretty sure they ship worldwide as I live in Asia...but do ask they directly. They're very helpful and there's a ton of good info in the LG rep thread. I actually read through all 200+ pages of it before I ordered. It's expensive, but you get what you pay for and you only get one dick...as of 2017. I am uncut, btw. I tried the wrapping method for both cut and uncut, and I'm sticking with the uncut wrapping method. very comfortable, no slipping. It's probably gripping 80% internals/ligs whatever you wanna call it, and 20% skin.

pros:
                              -comfort, second to none. Safe.
                              -ease of use once you learn how to use it
                              -it works as advertised. I felt the difference in how it pulls the moment I put it on. Like I said, I went from 4.9 to 5.3 in two months or so. Not newbie gains either because I've used extenders and homemade hangers before this. Original length was 4.5 BPEL. 4.5 to 4.9 took 8 months.
                              -pain free. I think this is most important in PE because I no longer have to watch the clock...it used to be, "damn, 20 more minutes?!" Now, it's "wow, an hour passed already. Better take it off and give it a rest."
                              -very well made. durable.
                              -no loss of circulation because it's a vacuum unlike other hangers. Don't have to worry about taking it off at 20 mins. I can leave it on for an hour without having a purple/dark glans. Nice and pink, as usual.
                              -great customer service.

Cons:
                              -price is probably what keeps most people away from the LG. But you get what you pay for, as with most things in life...

IMO manuals should supplement hanging, not the other way around. It is recommended to do some manuals after a session of LG.
                              I think you may of sold me. IM thinking about getting a hanger and ADS but Im curious about the learning curve or things you wish you knew when you first got it

Edit: I also use my bathmate daily so Im not sure how I should calculate that into ordering the custom sleeve

Comment

Working...
                              X