Phallosan Forte JUST ARRIVED !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan Forte JUST ARRIVED !!

So I ordered my Phallosan on the 13th on the 15th the payment was accepted and today is the 17th and I'm opening it as we speak. I clicked on that add that says save 10% Valentine's Day coupon I put it my discount coupon code totall was $354. When you click on the add it prompts you to phallosanextender.com which is not the official website only after I ordered I found this out, so I became wored because I thought I would be scammed and also I heard the place they ship it to called Opa Locka center is a blackhole for packaging so then I thought all hope was lost because I viewed countless threads that mentioned lost packages. A huge relief was of my shoulders when it came to my door.

I'm wearing it now for the first time I will say this it's pretty much a learning curve being a newbie one thing I'll say is if you think your unit it going to fit in the small sleeve condom go with the medium first. I made the mistake thinking my unit was small enough for the small condom guy it was way to tight and ended up getting stuck in th condom along with the protective cap lol I almost had to cut the condom off please don't make this mistake. I'm already stating to lose suction 1hr in so I'm definitely going to order silicon sleeves off Lghanger.com

Wish me luck guys

Start
    Npbel:5
    E.g.: not measured yet

Also I'm using the bathmate going to write my exercise routine tonight.

Whooo hoo !

Are you going to log your daily pe activities ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I will do daily logs in my own personal journal then I will post my logs either bi-weekly or every month on here to show my progress.

Comment

Working...
      X