ball-zinger rop ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball-zinger rop ring

Anyone used one of these? I know I already have high test but could it increase it even more?
    New goal, get over a foot long:bad:

Never heard of it, and too busy answering other posts to research it, can you give a brief synopsis?

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
      Never heard of it, and too busy answering other posts to research it, can you give a brief synopsis?
      Basically this is copper and zinc thing that is worn. Ebay sells them I'm thinking about buying one.

"The very first Blakoe ring was invented as a cure for incontinence in the early 1950's by the famous anatomist and physiologist, Dr. Robert Blakoe.
      Most of the users of this product at the time were older men.
      The ring worked very well as a cure for incontinence for these older gents, but it came with a very interesting side effect!
      The Old Boys Started Getting Frisky!
      Yes, Dr. Blakoe's patients were reporting dramatic improvement in their sex lives after using the Blakoe Ring.
      This caused a sudden burst of publicity, which almost put an end to the product.
      Why ?
      In the 50's you just didn't talk about these things, which made advertising impossible.
      Fortunately, the human grapevine, and word of mouth keep the product going.
      What exactly is it?
      It's a small plastic tube with small electro dynamic copper and zinc plates which slides comfortably around your penis and testicles.
      It sounds strange, and uncomfortable, but after 2 minutes, you won't even remember you have it on.
      How does it work?
      The plates produce a perpetual flow of electrical energy that stimulate the penis and testicles which increases circulation.
      This causes the testes to produce more T which will boost testosterone levels naturally.
      Amazing Erections!
      It also does amazing things in the erection department.
      After a short period of time, you will see a big improvement is the firmness, and quality of your erections.
      Is it safe?
      Yes, it's very safe. Similar technology has been used in pro sports to treat injuries for decades.
      The Blakoe ring itself has been worn by thousands of men all over the world with no reports of unwanted side effects.
      It's a completely natural, drug free, non invasive way to boost testosterone levels naturally.
      When do you wear it?
      Lot's of men of wear it only at night. Some men rarely take it off.
      It's very comfortable, so it's easy to forget you have it on.
      It's also difficult to see underneath clothes, and won't easily fall of, so there's no down side to frequent use.
      The upside is, the more you wear it, the better the results.
      My Recommendation
      I've helped a lot of people overcome low T levels over the years.
      Along with my top 5 testosterone boosting supplements, I'd say I probably recommend this item the most.
      Why?
      Because it really does work!
      With consistent use, you'll feel a noticeable increase in libido, and erection quality.
      Best of all, unlike supplements, you won't build up a tolerance with continued use.
      The ring keeps on working no matter how long you use it."
      bboy
      Last edited by bboy; 03-05-2010, 12:58 AM. Reason: fixing the space

Comment

Ok, well I may have to try this out. Where can you get one? Do you have to get it online?

Also, you don't have to use a lot of double spacing between every sentence, because it makes the thread go faster to the next page of threads, and it is really good to make it as easy as possible to read multiple posts on the same page, especially one as well written as yours here! Does that make sense. No big deal, just a thought.

Good job bboy, and keep up with the wealth of info!

Comment

Could you provide a link to this blaclhoe thing?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=zinger+rop&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo= &_udhi=&_sop=12
            http://www.boost-your-low-testosterone.com/blakoe.html

2nd link is mostly info

Comment

Hmm has a scamy feel about it to me.

Comment

I wonder what some REAL RESULTS might look like or how they might be quantified...

Comment

Hey guys . This info is at thunders . Search and you'll find how to make one yourself .

What's up with the ballzinger/blakoe ring? - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums

Thanks for reminding me bboy.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Ok well I'm ordering one within a few days I'll update with any results I see a bit after I get it and use it.

Comment

I ordered one a few days ago and got it this afternoon (very fast shipping) .... anyone know how this thing is supposed to be worn? it came with no instructions or anything - was just sitting in a padded envelope. I've tried different ways to see how it fits but I can't figure it out.
                      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Yeah mate you're basically cutting the silicone tubing to the right size first. Is your zinger copper/zinc, or silver/zinc? Mine came with instructions i got it off ebay seller Stillwantmore, i think hes a pegym member. On mine the bars are 2' long, and i cut each tube to be about 3'. Then just put the bars in the tubing, maybe about 1/4' inside. You can then glue it if it pops open at night or whatever. Always wear the zinc side to the left, helps the current apparently.

Comment

Just saw your girth dude, leave the tube a bit more than 3' i reckon! You want a good fit round dick and balls, not too loose.

Comment

Thanks. I was finally able to get it on ... I will make some modifications and cut my own tubing - it's a very snug fit. I've worn it off and on all day - still getting use to the feeling of having it on ... it looks like medical tubing. Where can I buy that stuff?
                            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Not sure boss probably a hardware/DIY store or something. Mines a snug fit too, which is fine till i get morning wood. Wood was so rampant ystrdy that it busted open, superglue and all!

Comment

Working...
                              X