Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to stop the turtling

hey guys,

i've been atempting to try out the theory that avoiding turtling at all costs is great for PE. however, i've found that if i try to leave myself wrapped at the base to keep the blood in i CANNOT get it to stay engorged without cutting off too much circulation to make it work.

i might buy a pump and put my penis in a slight vacuum for a while after i do my girth work, will this work?

Beavertaffy,

You might want to try What-A-Grip that is sold in Wal-Mart in the sports dept. where the Tennis equipment are sold. I use it all the time to keep my penis elongated.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
      Beavertaffy,

You might want to try What-A-Grip that is sold in Wal-Mart in the sports dept. where the Tennis equipment are sold. I use it all the time to keep my penis elongated.
      i was thinking about giving those a shot. would that also help my girth? or do you have to actually keep your penis engorged for it to help your girth?

Comment

I'm new on this forum, and I haven't found what "turtling" consist in. Could you explain what it is, please?
        English is not my mother tong, so excuse me for my mistakes

Comment

sextensor,

Turtling is when your penis shrinks up to a really small flaccid size. Some men are showers (in which their flaccid size is fairly big in relation to their erect size), but most men are growers (in which their penis grows a lot when they get an erection). Growers usually turtle.

Welcome to the Gym, btw
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Nice to meet you, and thank you for your reply.
            I'll try to have more interesting questions in next posting ;-)
            English is not my mother tong, so excuse me for my mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
              Beavertaffy,

So is this a "all day stretcher" type product that you could wear under your clothes during a normal work day?

Fitboy
              Stock Sucks

Comment

Fitboy,

Yea, the what-a-grip can be worn all day during a normal work day. I wouldn't worry about turtling just yet. Wait until the 3-4 week mark.
                "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Has anybody experienced any negative side effects from wearing one of these?

Comment

Joe,

Welcome to the Gym

Not a lot of people know about the What-A-Grip, and there haven't been any negative side effects reported yet. Although, I can't imagine how it could cause any different side effects than other extender/elongating devices.

Comment

I have been wearing the What-A-Grip every day for over a year and I haven't had any side affects wearing it. I even sleep with it on and it don't constrict your penis when you have morning wood, you still have very good blood circulation.
                      Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                      Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                      I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

I have bought those, and find it very difficult to put it on..did i have to break them in some how? and how did you put it on usually?
                        Thanks, Dusty..
                        4/4/10 BPEL 6.20 EG 5.00
                        11/30/14 BPEL 7.75 EG 5.15
                        Long term goal BPEL 8.00 G 6.00

Comment

I fold mine upwards until it's about a quarter inch and then stretch it out and wriggle my way into it before rolling it down and extending my flaccid penis.
                          And you do have to break it in by giving it a lot of stretching Otto.
                          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Thanks, I am very confused about this turtling..some say is good, some say is bad.
                            i am going to try to use the whatagrip after my work out, i do belive that if i keep it enlonged it will help on the lenght.
                            For how long you keep it on? and also by keep it on too long it will have a negative effect on the girth?
                            Thanks again..
                            4/4/10 BPEL 6.20 EG 5.00
                            11/30/14 BPEL 7.75 EG 5.15
                            Long term goal BPEL 8.00 G 6.00

Comment

Just got one of these today....do you think they help with length and girth at all? Or just to keep from turtling?
                              Goal: Huge

Comment

Working...
                              X