Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Survey to help us all learn a bit about penis extending devices!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey to help us all learn a bit about penis extending devices!

Hey Guys, its come to my attention that there isn't a lot known about the efficacy of penis stretching devices. I've decided to make an exploratory survey and look for correlations to help us all learn more about penis enlargement via traction devices, what causes, and what predicts gains.
    Please click the link below and answer the questions IF you have used a traction device as your primary source of penile enlargement. If you have friends who you know have also used traction devices, please by all means send the link to them as well so that we may all grow in our knowledge and understanding.
    Unfortunately to avoid biasing the results I cannot discuss the hypotheses I have going into this, but the sooner we reach a respectable sample size the sooner we can all indulge in the knowledge! To rapidly achieve such a sample size I will be posting this survey link to all of the small Penis enlargement related subreddits, as well as a couple prominent forums such as this one (The King of the Forums haha).
    Lastly, I must stress that this study is only for those who have used a penis stretching device as their ONLY or PRIMARY source of enlargement!

<link removed>

As always, this survey is totally confidential and anonymous.

On a side note, if you want to contact me with rapidity, send me a message on reddit to /u/penileenlarger. I spend more time on there and will thus be able to respond more quickly. I will post the results via that account on reddit, as well as on the forums which show the greatest number of participants such as this one (I'm hoping lol).

Anyways sorry about the long intro and about all of this coming from a totally unknown member of the community, but Ive had some questions that burned for a month and figured why wait when we can conduct a survey to get some answers.

Cheers!
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 02-23-2017, 05:18 AM.

POLICY ON SOLICITATION OF STUDY PARTICIPANTS

No member will be allowed to directly or indirectly solicit the membership, either through post or direct message, for study participation, with the following exceptions.

1. The study must be backed by an educational institution (i.e. college, university, etc.)
    2. The study must have at least one medical professional overseeing the research.
    3. All details of the study, including full contact information - name, address, phone number, e-mail address - for the educational institution and overseeing medical professional(s) - must be submitted to Kimberly at [email protected], prior to solicitation of members.
    4. Kimberly will review the information and determine if the study is appropriate for PEGym.com.
    5. Should the study solicitation be accepted, Kimberly will post the study information in the forum.
    6. Even if the study is accepted, no solicitation via DM will be allowed.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 02-23-2017, 05:19 AM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the ‘efficacy ..-
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
      X