How tight is to tight for the PF condoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How tight is to tight for the PF condoms

Its pretty clear a small fits me better than a medium but it's pretty tight u guys think I'll be alright or is there a chance it's so tight it will cut circulation off ? Flacid girth 4.25

I'll tell you right now order silicone sleeves online from lghanger.com or a silicone.com I'm on the same boat as you. The small fits but is pretty tight the only benefit is it won't lose any suction my con of the small is I literally had to scissor it off because it was to tight to take off. Easier piton then taking off. I use the medium sleeve with the small bell; pros are its comfortable and easier to take off con with this is that right when you clip onto your hook it loses some suction. My silicone sleeves are being delivered hopefully this week.

Comment

Originally posted by as-long View Post
      I'll tell you right now order silicone sleeves online from lghanger.com or a silicone.com I'm on the same boat as you. The small fits but is pretty tight the only benefit is it won't lose any suction my con of the small is I literally had to scissor it off because it was to tight to take off. Easier piton then taking off. I use the medium sleeve with the small bell; pros are its comfortable and easier to take off con with this is that right when you clip onto your hook it loses some suction. My silicone sleeves are being delivered hopefully this week.
      So have are you having trouble with the new silicon sleeves or the PF condoms? I think you meant the PF condoms right? And you still haven't received your new sleeves so you wouldn't know yet right ?

Thanjs

Comment

I'm having lost suction with the PF medium sleeve an no my silicone sleeves haven't come yet as soon as they do I'll post the difference okay.

Comment

OP,

With your stated girth I would advise using the small PF condoms. If you do upgrade to a silicone sleeve, then I would suggest a 1" or < size.

Also, when using the small PF condoms, just ensure that you place baby powder on the inside and out (use fingers to spread evenly). This will extend the life of the condom by preventing any rips or tears. There's no reason to cut any condoms with scissors or anything of the sort, simply roll it off the same way you applied it.

Comment

Silicone sleeve just arrived hold on opening the package now.....wowww by far way more comfortable and also I don't have to wear the condom cap that the Phallosan comes with I'll update you tonight as I wear it throughout the day to give you an accurate reading as my job is very mobile. But so far so good

Comment

Be careful not wearing the protector cap, as-long! You might develop blisters on your head, especially if you've never worn a vac-style extender and you over-pump. Blisters are VERY paniful and take forever to heal on your glans. I wouldn't recommend THAT! They can form quickly with NO PAIN in the bell, since the vac keeps tension on your sensitive skin covering the glans....consider this a WARNING! You DON'T want blisters, BELIEVE ME!

Comment

Ok I'll definitely take your advice just thought it would be way easier to pee but I'll follow good advice any day.

Comment

Jockinthebox thank god I read this as soon as I did cause your absolutely right about not feeling anything going wrong I only had the protection cap off for like ten minutes and right when I took the PF off I already had tiny bubbles on my glands do to the vacuum vent holes on the inside of the bell. Pheww you saved a brother from a (head)ache lol.

Comment

Hey you guys what should I do if the belt is to big ? I can barely get into the yellow tension setting with the belt as tight as it will go. Does PF make custom belts or I'm I going to have to make a homemade belt?

Comment

Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
                      Hey you guys what should I do if the belt is to big ? I can barely get into the yellow tension setting with the belt as tight as it will go. Does PF make custom belts or I'm I going to have to make a homemade belt?
                      REALLY COMPLICATED SOLUTION...Fold the belt over and use 2 safety pins to shorten it & hold it in place....LOL! 7th grade PHYSICS...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Comment

Jockinthebox thank god I read this as soon as I did cause your absolutely right about not feeling anything going wrong I only had the protection cap off for like ten minutes and right when I took the PF off I already had tiny bubbles on my glands do to the vacuum vent holes on the inside of the bell. Pheww you saved a brother from a (head)ache lol.
                        Glad I could help! It's what all us veterans around here do for you newer guys...share the knowledge!

Comment

if i could add putting a cotton ball at the top of the bell. this will keep those "vent holes" from coming in contact with your skin or the protective cap. also, if you are doing a full pump it will help.
                          goal--Contentment
                          proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by proactive View Post
                            if i could add putting a cotton ball at the top of the bell. this will keep those "vent holes" from coming in contact with your skin or the protective cap. also, if you are doing a full pump it will help.
                            Just be careful with the cotton ball idea, particularly in summertime if you're not wearing the protector cap over your glans. Moisture tends to build up in the bell and that moisture pressed against your glans all day can cause blisters to form more easily too under vac pressure...just sayin'....

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                              Just be careful with the cotton ball idea, particularly in summertime if you're not wearing the protector cap over your glans. Moisture tends to build up in the bell and that moisture pressed against your glans all day can cause blisters to form more easily too under vac pressure...just sayin'....
                              good point. i really like it with the protective cap on. all the moisture stays in the cap not in the bell. much more clean and the cap is easy to wipe off when you pee.
                              goal--Contentment
                              proactive's progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X