Thinking about hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about hanging

I have been doing PE on and off for years, Jelqing has not always worked for me and i now have a discomfort in my wrist which means that is completely out of the window.

I own a bathmate, SG, Phallosan and a penilizer. The only one of these i hae not got on with is the SG. The phallosan and the bathmate have added and inch roughly in length.

I have not really made big girth gains but i have recently purchased the Peniliser which i like the feel of but not used it enough to know if it actually works.

My aim is to continue getting length gains, my issue at the moment is one side of my penis is 13cm the other is 17cm, I tried using the SG to straighten myself but i hate that particular extender(personal opinion) my girth is 4.3 when erect and i dont think it works well with thinner girths.

Does anyone have experience of stragtening, do i have mild peyronies the rest of my penis is in normal health. Should i wear the phallosan more to one side than the other to promote growth without imbalance? 2 days one day maybe?

I am also looking at getting into hanging is the bib the best place to start? Could this also help with straigthening, i like the phallosan but i have used it for 2000 hours and am looking at other forms of PE. Apologies for such a long winded post
    jelqa456
    Last edited by jelqa456; 03-01-2017, 08:47 AM.

What hanging device is up to your budget and research. Each with their own learning curves and drawbacks.

Hanging for curvature correction is done by hanging over your leg while sitting opposite to your bend.

You can always start with a make your own hanger like the captains wench and progress from there.

If you want results hanging is meant to be the best way to get them.
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by jelqa456 View Post
        I have been doing PE on and off for years, Jelqing has not always worked for me and i now have a discomfort in my wrist which means that is completely out of the window.

I own a bathmate, SG, Phallosan and a penilizer. The only one of these i hae not got on with is the SG. The phallosan and the bathmate have added and inch roughly in length.

I have not really made big girth gains but i have recently purchased the Peniliser which i like the feel of but not used it enough to know if it actually works.

My aim is to continue getting length gains, my issue at the moment is one side of my penis is 13cm the other is 17cm, I tried using the SG to straighten myself but i hate that particular extender(personal opinion) my girth is 4.3 when erect and i dont think it works well with thinner girths.

Does anyone have experience of stragtening, do i have mild peyronies the rest of my penis is in normal health. Should i wear the phallosan more to one side than the other to promote growth without imbalance? 2 days one day maybe?

I am also looking at getting into hanging is the bib the best place to start? Could this also help with straigthening, i like the phallosan but i have used it for 2000 hours and am looking at other forms of PE. Apologies for such a long winded post
        If you are interested in weight hanging, I would not recommend the BiB or any device that clamps onto your penis. It is the 3 wheeled ATV of penis devices..... very dangerous!
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
        X