Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for guidance after reading the pump threads

Pumped340
    Last edited by Pumped340; 01-03-2021, 06:46 PM.

The only pump I've ever used is the Bathmate, and only for a month now. I have to say, honestly it's not doing much for me so far. Unless I can get rock hard and go into it, it just gives a little swell which goes away in a few minutes. Supposedly with long term use (months or even years) the time that the swell lasts gets longer and longer until it's basically permanent. So far I'm skeptical. Plus it's a pain to use with the water involved, sometimes hard to get a good seal, etc. I'm going to keep at it since I paid for it and we'll see in a few months.

Comment

Pumped340
      Last edited by Pumped340; 01-03-2021, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumped340 View Post
        This guy seems all about the bathmate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhLoZ8tjUvY

I've heard people be skeptical about it but I thought it was at least pretty much guaranteed that it would make one's penis plump for hours afterwards. If you're just getting a little swell that lasts a few minutes and have to go through the pain of dealing with the water that seems like far more trouble than it's worth. Sorry to hear about your experience but I appreciate the input.
        Only pump I use is the bm for around 1.5 months now. I'm completely opposite of the other user as I love the damn thing. My dick gets around 1-1.5 cm longer and close to the same on added girth. Usually last 4-6 hours. It's enough that my wife noticed the difference when having sex and made comments. Also after my first month it seems my flaccid stays enlarged all day and even last through the weekends which I take off.

Also my eq has shot through the roof I've been getting raging hard ons. I won't go into the debate as to weather the gains will be permanent as I don't actually know yet but personally I would recommend it to anyone which I know doesn't help since there are conflicting views here. I'd suggest watching and reading as much info and just going with what you believe will work best. I was kinda nervous about pumping and all honestly but the water added with the bm I do fee safe and have had excellent experience from it. (Side not I have the extreme model so my experience may differ some from regular bm users)

Comment

I have used the brake bleeder kit coupled with various cylinders over the years as I outgrew them. My favorite was the VelSeal from PumpToys. It's wide base and thick silicone gasket around the base made it the most comfortable. LAPump's wide base made it my second favorite. I have also used (still do) the LeLuv cylinder and find it acceptable but it's base is not as wide as the previous two.

The LeLuv pump has a vacuume gauge and appears to be reasonably substantial and can be ordered as a complete "turn key" system. However, The Harbor Freight brake bleeder is more substantial (I have been using mine for over seven years) but has to be ordered separately and also requires a male coupler (McMaster and Carr - $1.49). You can get the brake bleeder, when on sale, for $24.

Want to simplify your life, go for the LeLuv and you will have a decent system. You can Put in some time to source the parts separately, and you will have a top quality, more comfortable system for an additional $30.

Hope that helps.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Pumped340
            Last edited by Pumped340; 01-03-2021, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I have no problem with the LeLuv cylinder because its base is only slightly thinner and it is about $45 less than the others. If money is no object, the VelSeal cylinder comes with a silicone gasket which significantly improves comfort, but is at least $50 more expensive.

The Harbor Freight pump is brass as opposed to the plastic LeLuv pump which makes it more durable.

Since you are a beginner, why not get either the LeLuv System or the Harbor Freat pump kit with a LeLuv cylinder and a McMaster male coupler https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...p-fitting.html about $60 all in.

If you find you like pumping, you can buy the PumpToys silicone gasket ($28 approx) at a later date which will fit the LeLuv cylinder.
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Pumping has raged my EQ like never before. It has even increased my flaccid size, like whoa! I own a LeLuv cylinder and pump w/ gauge. I haven't been pumping all that long so I can't speak of gains, yet, although I did hit a big whopping 8" NBPEL during a pump session, which I've never been able to do before. Also the base of my cawk used to be smaller and weaker than the rest of my shaft, due to ULI's and jelqing technique, I suppose.. well pumping fixed that.

If you want me to tell you to not get a pump... Get a pump!
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I have been using the bathmate for about 18 months, in the beginning I got crazy gains, but it's plateaued since. I'm giving it until November before I try something new, a bathmate is a good starter, there's a thread a couple pages back that you can turn the leluv pump into a hydro pump, that's probably my next experiment.

Comment

Pumped340

Comment

Pumped340

Comment

LeLuv is the best value for money on the market in terms of pumping, by far. Bathmate is the biggest joke of a pump on the market, by far.
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

LeLuv will definitely get the same results as the more expensive systems. The difference is slightly increased comfort and more durability (pump). LeLuv cylinders are a great value.
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Pumped340

Comment

With any training you have to have a good routine. Keep pushing yourself in your routine and add more pressure and time over time and you'll make the gains.

This here is a good pumping routine to get you started
                              https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts
                              PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X