Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have a question about extender(users need advice pls)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have a question about extender(users need advice pls)

Hi i recently bought an extender. I only found pro extender in my country so bought it but cd of the extender doesn't work. So i have some questions about extender
    1. My bfsl: between 15,1 and 15,3cm
    1 my bpel:14,1cm without edging if i edge and measure im sure it'll be 15,1 cuz my nbpel goes 12,5 to 13,5 after 15-20 min edging and i measured my nbpel 12,5.
    my question while in extender how long should my extended penis be?
    I measured from bottom to tip of the glans and i can extend with extender to around 15,5with 900grams of force.
    sorry for given metric measurements.
    Which measurement should i care for gains while using extender?

Rather then worry about how long your length is in the extender, you might just want to check that the proper tension is being applied consistently.

Depending on what amount of tension your springs are you just need to make sure they are bein compressed to your desired tension and or conditioned tension. Then every 20 or so minutes recheck the tension and adjust.

If you are trying to measure your length is the extender depending on what angle you are stretching the numbers will be all over the place
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

I agree with the above provided you have been conditioning your dick for three months or so.

Start at 500 gr. and work your way up to 900 gr. over several months time.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
      X