Best pump cylinder to get.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pump cylinder to get.

I have a leluv cylinder 1.75 and wanna get the 2.25 but they are out of stock, is there another cylinder i can use that's good. Thanks in advance.

not2big i believe uses a cylinder from LA pumps with his Leluv set.

Not sure if it is compatible but i really like the cylinders from Vacu tech, in the future i will definitely invest in one of those.

I also have a Leluv pump set.
    Start(11/14/2016) : 7.25 BPEL , 5.5 MSEG
    02/11/2017 : 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 MSEG

GOAL : 7.5 BPEL , 6.25 MSEG

Comment

Ok thanks, i'll check both of them out.

Comment

I use Kaplan cylinders. Pricey but very good quality and customer support. I wouldn't have bought them had I known of the others years ago. Too expensive, but they have held up very well.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I use a Harbor Freight pump which I have coupled with LeLuv, LAPump, Boston Pump and VelSeal from PumpToys. The VelSeal is my favorite, but also the most expensive. LeLuv is the best value.

Why would you want to move from 1 75" up to 2.25"? The next logical step would be to a 2" round cylinder or 1.75 elongated cylinder. (The LAP 1.75" elongated is slightly larger in circumference than the 2" round.) My MSEG is 5.5" and I have a 2.5" cylinder which I use after using my 2" cylinder to increase my temp. girth. But it often results in ball suck in!
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

NOT2BIG - do you have any experience with the elliptical from Vacu-Tech? Also, is a silicone gasket recommended or a requirement for safety and comfort? The Vacu-Tech one doesn't come with a gasket and I'm not finding anywhere to buy it. Which pump do you use from Harbor Freight? Sorry for all the questions and hi-jacking the thread.
            07/27/15
            BPFL - 4.5"
            BPFSL - 8"
            BPEL - 6.5"
            EG Mid - 5"
            EG Base - 5"

Current (08/30/17)
            BPFL - 5"
            BPFSL - 8"
            BPEL - 7.0"
            EG Mid - 5"
            EG Base - 5.25"

Comment

Never used a a Vacutech. I have read that the Vacutech elongated cylinders are bigger than LAPump. The LAPump 1.75 is 1.75 X 2 whereas the Vacutech is 1.75 X 2.25.

Gaskets are only recommended because they improve comfort and can prevent ball suck-in if the tube is too large. The PumpToys gasket fits most cylinders with a flanged edge base

image.jpeg

I use the Harbor Freight brass brake bleeder with the red handles.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
              X