Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't 1 Set Of Hanging Be Effective As Long As You've Reached Fatigue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't 1 Set Of Hanging Be Effective As Long As You've Reached Fatigue?

I mean ,if you have reached fatigue by the end of your 1st set, that obviously means you've really worked the ligs. Does adding more sets really make it 'more' fatigued? I understand multi-sets, when it takes someone a few sets before fatigue sets in. But some of us do get good fatigue w/ our 1st set. There was a guy at MOS, Dashdeming, who claimed over 2" length gains in, I believe, 15 mos. time.He claims to have only hung 1 set per day. I'll probably cont. to do multi sets, just curious as to others thoughts about this. Thanx.
    Dugger
    Last edited by Dugger; 03-09-2017, 06:05 PM.

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
    I mean ,if you have reached fatigue by the end of your 1st set, that obviously means you've really worked the ligs. Does adding more sets really make it 'more' fatigued? I understand multi-sets, when it takes someone a few sets before fatigue sets in. But some of us do get good fatigue w/ our 1st set. There was a guy at MOS, Dashdeming, who claimed over 2" length gains in, I believe, 15 mos. time.He claims to have only hung 1 set per day. I'll probably cont. to do multi sets, just curious as to others thoughts about this. Thanx.
    What type of weight hanging device was he using? Claims and actual proof are two different things. I would be highly skeptical of such a claim without before & after photos.
    If he is using a compression clamp he might be confusing skin soreness with fatigue.

The number of sessions or sets needed to promote gains can only be determined by YOU! No two people respond the same way. So reading about what someone else does should not be a guild line for what you do. His PE history and experience might be significantly different from yours. Dr. Ric has 35 years of PE exercise under his proverbial belt, that being said, someone with 6 months of training cannot duplicate the type of training Dr. Ric does.
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I think he said he used a hanger he made himself.

Comment

I've read this aswell, but my rule of thumb is similar to bibs in that I hang for as much private time I have available and to at least hit fatigue so you are going in the right direction.

There's someone around this for undoing 35lbs for 15 minutes a day and suggests it works for him.

He obviously conditioned up to that weight though.
        Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
        Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
        Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
        Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

35lbs! That's getting into scary territory! Thanx for the replies guys.

Comment

One set, as it 20 minutes or are you talking about a 1 hour vacuum hanger set?
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

20 min. with a compression hanger.

Comment

Sometimes, I'll go a bit longer than 20min., if I'm not yet feeling any/much fatigue. 25-30 min. sometimes. If I don't feel any fatigue by 30 min. I take that as a 'sign' that I need to add some weight again. When I do go over the proverbial 20 min. set, I always make sure things are feeling right. No numbness or pain,etc.

Comment

I'd take any large and fast growth gains I read over at MOS (or anywhere really) with a grain of salt.

The head of MOS makes some crazy gains claims and his Photoshopped pictures, especially the steel ruler one, have been discussed on many forums, quite a few on various LPSG threads asking for real pictures of large penis.

I think people making claims like this are very harmful to beginners who get discouraged when they see little or no gains after some time, sometimes they expect gains in just a few weeks time, I imagine many simply give up or think the whole thing's a scam at that point.
                  Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Yeah,I was hoping someone here at PEGym achieved some great results from one set. Cause i know no one here would lie...right?

Comment

I would highly doubt anyone would gain well from one 20 minute set. I would not call anyone a liar, but I would not believe them at the same time. When I was hanging I was only getting warmed up after 20 minutes, even at heavier weights.
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
                        Yeah,I was hoping someone here at PEGym achieved some great results from one set. Cause i know no one here would lie...right?
                        Penis enlargement is difficult! I requires dedication and a significant amount of time. It's a marathon, not a sprint! But for those who are committed a multi inch gain is possible.

The DLD guy on MOS is the penis charlatan! He is seductive and preys on the naivete of ignorant, desperate men just like a "name it claim it" TV evangelist!
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                        www.lghangerllc.com
                        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

In my experience, long hanging sessions with low weights are safer and can also lead to fatigue and thus gains. If you are gaining from one 20-minute session per day, the only way is with unsafely heavy weights. This risks injury, and some injuries leave deformities and/or painful scar tissue that can stay with you for years. Once you have been injured in this way, PE becomes much harder as it's painful to stretch a scar.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          9/1/2015: 6.25 BPEL, 4.875 MEG
                          4/12/2018: 7.625 BPEL, 5.5 MEG

Comment

I believe Dash's claims. He only hung for one set out of necessity with his busy schedule, which I can relate too. In the past sometimes all I could spare was half an hour a day to PE. The key for him was doing short but intense weight. I say intense because it was intense for him at the time, i.e. for you intense may be 10 lbs for him it got up to I believe 30+ lbs. I believe that style of hanging leads to conditioning faster than many set, and requires you to keep upping the weight so you can get a good workout in that one set.

It shows that yes sometimes less is more and you can indeed gain if your available time is low but you apply enough intense pressure to cause deformation. I think more time will produce gains for longer though before a decon is taken and the length of decon needed will also be shorter. However the inverse is possible if one is applying lots of time and with very high intensities.
                            longstretch
                            Last edited by longstretch; 04-03-2017, 04:58 PM.
                            Starting Size: circa 2003: 4.8 BPEL x 4.9 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG 04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG..Currently 7 5/8 BPEL x 5 5/8 MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by longstretch View Post
                              I believe Dash's claims. He only hung for one set out of necessity with his busy schedule, which I can relate too. In the past sometimes all I could spare was half an hour a day to PE. The key for him was doing short but intense weight. I say intense because it was intense for him at the time, i.e. for you intense may be 10 lbs for him it got up to I believe 30+ lbs. I believe that style of hanging leads to conditioning faster than many set, and requires you to keep upping the weight so you can get a good workout in that one set.

It shows that yes sometimes less is more and you can indeed gain if your available time is low but you apply enough intense pressure to cause deformation. I think more time will produce gains for longer though before a decon is taken and the length of decon needed will also be shorter. However the inverse is possible if one is applying lots of time and with very high intensities.
                              But don't you think that quickly ramping up to 30+ lbs. could be dangerous? I would worry that lots of the gains are due to tissue damage - i.e., macrotears not microtears. These heal with scar tissue which is very hard to stretch (which might be another explanation for the conditioning effect you mention).
                              9/1/2015: 6.25 BPEL, 4.875 MEG
                              4/12/2018: 7.625 BPEL, 5.5 MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X