Penis injury from hydromax ? Should I be concerned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis injury from hydromax ? Should I be concerned

I've been using bathmate on and off for years with last year finally taking my use serious.

besides my penis getting darker which to me never was a problem even during early years

i have a ring around my mid shaft of penis it's kinda black and had it for over 3 years since I started PE. I don't know if it was caused by high pressures from hydromax but I remember using a rubber band when I was younger and tying it around penis yes I know this was dumb I'm not sure if that was the cause of the ring. Is this something I should be concerned about?

also since I've been experienced with hydromax with 100% erection over 6 months and more.

i been using high pressures.

after I remove pump I would have a temporary darker penis with allot of red dots and one or two BLACK dots like if they were moles. ( I read these are burst callipries and shouldn't be a concern cause this is part of the expansion)

now all that is temporary, I now these are caused by high pressures but I feel like I can take it and never have any problems afterwards so I always continue with it.

are these things something I should be concerned about considering penis health?

I would probably cut down on pressure. Just because you "haven't had a problem yet" doesn't mean it won't happen.

I too went over zealous with the Bathmate and wound up getting a hard flaccid for a couple of days. After 2 weeks off and intense loving care and the ol' tennis ball to the perineum it resolved.

Capillaries are very thin walled vessels and prone to bust....so once in a while is no big deal, but daily "could" cause unknown asthetic and/or functional issues.

I'm a huge fan of Essential Vein Oil...look it up, that may help.
    Dec 1, 2015
    BPEL: 6.5
    NBPEL: 6 inches
    EG: 6.25
    November 2016 (1 year of PE)
    BPEL: 7 3/4 inches
    NBPEL: 7 1/4 inches
    MEG: 6.6

Goal Short Term 24mos
    BPEL: 8
    EG: 7

Comment

I had the Bathmate Xtreme X40, there biggest model besides the Hercules model. The temptation was always there for me to just give it a few more compressions to increase the pressure, and in my mind, get a bigger size down there, it always lead to painful blisters, and temporary gains. The black spots you have, is the beginning of Necrosis, or death of the tissue. You need to make sure you are massaging the area down there after your sessions, to get fresh new blood in those areas, otherwise, it gets trapped and leads to dark spots. Also dark spots or discoloration in the shaft, is from what Jelqer's refer as copper in the blood, it rusts beneath the skin. After a while it will go away. Anything black down is bad news. Extenders was my best alternative saving grace.

Comment

Originally posted by XXRyanXXL250 View Post
        The black spots you have, is the beginning of Necrosis, or death of the tissue. You need to make sure you are massaging the area down there after your sessions, to get fresh new blood in those areas, otherwise, it gets trapped and leads to dark spots.
        Holy shit well now I'm worried, I never got any blisters at all but holy shit I'm glad I made this thread.

is this damaging they always go away at the end

Comment

If you had necrosis you would know about it...and blood doesn't "rust"!

Otherwise, at my age I'd be a walking, talking, friggin' geriatric iron man!
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Riley260 View Post
            I would probably cut down on pressure. Just because you "haven't had a problem yet" doesn't mean it won't happen.

I too went over zealous with the Bathmate and wound up getting a hard flaccid for a couple of days. After 2 weeks off and intense loving care and the ol' tennis ball to the perineum it resolved.

Capillaries are very thin walled vessels and prone to bust....so once in a while is no big deal, but daily "could" cause unknown asthetic and/or functional issues.

I'm a huge fan of Essential Vein Oil...look it up, that may help.
            Thats the thing my penis is conditioned enough now for high pressures, when I pump I pump to,the point where only dribbles come off the valve after that I leave it alone till 6 mins pass. I'll look into the vein oil

Comment

I saw pics of it I know my penis doesn't look like that but hearing that the black dots from pumpin is related to it is very alarming for me.

Comment

High pressure should only be used if you're ready for it and working through discoloration's only gonna make it worse. If you're getting really spotty and discolored you're using too much. Adding rubber bands to the mix won't help. Are you having any problems with your erections or suffering any pains?
                PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I believe I'm ready for the pressure, I have no problems with erections and no pains other then the little line under penis glands becuase I use condom ring to perform boa constrictors. The next days when I continue my sessions my penis is 100% erect when doing the initial pumps.

i honestly have no problems with discoloration it kinda gives my penis character lol especially since my balls were naturally dark before I ever started hydromax.

there was one time when I had fluid retention* that was in middle of penis and was like that for a week but that only happen becuase I. Took a 3 month break from pumping and started again in the pressures I was used too. Ever since that I never got that fluid buildup up* ever again.

* ment edema
                  MoDangles305
                  Last edited by MoDangles305; 03-11-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I'm mostly worried about the black dots since xxryanxxl250 said those are the beginning of necrosis.
                    MoDangles305
                    Last edited by MoDangles305; 03-11-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Anyone??

also update***

imhave picture of the ring I'm talking about and today after taking two day rest from pumping just when I was about to pump today I noticed these two black dots.

im not sure if I always had these before pumping, but I'm concerned now I don't know if there moles. Or like Ryan said start of necrosis.

heres link to the album just took them today,

https://www.pegym.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4879

Comment

Originally posted by MoDangles305 View Post
                        I'm mostly worried about the black dots since xxryanxxl250 said those are the beginning of necrosis.
                        In your pic it looks like freckles. Doesn't look like black spots to me.
                        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

have you made any gains with bathmate that are permanent?

Comment

Just wondering good looking out walter

jackjohnson- I wanna say for girth .1cm-2cm

for lenght my bpel went from 7.0 to 7.5

Comment

I had the darkening and ring aswell, from my understanding the ring is where the gater stops and/ or pressure changes inside the chamber.

The darkening is really hard to get rid of and takes months of now pumping plus exfoliating beauty type cream to speed up the process.
                              Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                              Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                              Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                              Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Working...
                              X