Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LG Hanger .875" sleeves!

Yo PE bros....
    I have completely re-made the molds for the .875" silicon sleeves. Now the wall thickness is 1/8" instead of 3/16", so they are much easier to stretch, but with the same elasticity and durability! Check out the new photos on our blog where I stretched one over a baseball.
    L.G. Hanger, LLC

Photos under - "what size sleeve do I need"?
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Cool news! I've been making 1/8 sleeves myself; I feel I'm on the right track
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
      Cool news! I've been making 1/8 sleeves myself; I feel I'm on the right track
      Are your's 8" in length? Are they bubble free? You need a de-gassing chamber to purge any air bubbles.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Marlon pictured are your 1.0 sleeve on the left and an old sleeve from Max-Vac II. I use the Max-Vac sleeve in place of the coban wrap because thats how I hung with the Max-Vac. To me it saves time and money and performs better than the coban tape. Also it allows me to slide into the tube easier than without it. The edges seem to stick and seal to outer sleeve as well. This sleeve used as a wrap has lasted me over 10 years and I think your other users would really enjoy to have something similar. Its really thin, has a certain shine to it and is fairly tough yet pliant. Its just a thought because I've tried all kinds of ways to attach and I keep coming back to this one. I really think it would help your customers out.

*Edit* For some reason I can't post pictures, someone help? Maybe I can PM it to a Mod to post*
        longstretch
        Last edited by longstretch; 03-16-2017, 09:36 AM.
        Starting Size: circa 2003: 4.8 BPEL x 4.9 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG 04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG..Currently 7 5/8 BPEL x 5 5/8 MSEG

Comment

*Edit* For some reason I can't post pictures, someone help?*
          You probably need to resize your photos to under 97Kb.
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Wow okay thats pretty small but I guess there is a reason for it.
            IMG_20170316_102304063_TOP.jpg
            Starting Size: circa 2003: 4.8 BPEL x 4.9 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG 04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG..Currently 7 5/8 BPEL x 5 5/8 MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by longstretch View Post
              Wow okay thats pretty small but I guess there is a reason for it.
              [ATTACH]87229[/ATTACH]
              Our sleeves are designed for the LG Hanger, and are actual silicon rubber. The Max-Vac sleeve is not silicon, it is a "Buna" rubber, the same stuff rubber bands are made of. It probably doesn't have the same softness in durometer either, but hard to know without testing.

If I understand your post, you are using it only as a wrap? Are you doing this with some kind of other weight hanging device like the BiB?
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                Are your's 8" in length? Are they bubble free? You need a de-gassing chamber to purge any air bubbles.
                Hi Marlon, you have probably forgotten but yes I de-gass the mix as you had suggested in the past and they are bubble free. I make them in 12" length, cut them in half when I use them and I have no intention of marketing them. I had decided to make 1/8" thickness due to its flexibility and use with an extender.
                Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Marlon I bet thats exactly what its made out of. Yes I only use this in place of the coban tape. Here is a thread from Thunders when I was actually using the Max-Vac II. I know only use one of the Max-Vac Sleeves on my penis and tape with microfoam tape.

https://www.*************.org/progre...ing-setup.html

Comment

I have this sleeve "sheaths". I used hanging weights with this sheaths that I purchased from Dan Salas (and his friend John) at www.surgerylifeenhancement dot com.

In my opinion, this sheaths, micropore tape and cottons is the only method guaranteed to avoid blister and edema.

See the link:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ng-method.html

IMG_0703.jpg

Marlon pictured are your 1.0 sleeve on the left and an old sleeve from Max-Vac II. I use the Max-Vac sleeve in place of the coban wrap because thats how I hung with the Max-Vac. To me it saves time and money and performs better than the coban tape. Also it allows me to slide into the tube easier than without it. The edges seem to stick and seal to outer sleeve as well. This sleeve used as a wrap has lasted me over 10 years and I think your other users would really enjoy to have something similar. Its really thin, has a certain shine to it and is fairly tough yet pliant. Its just a thought because I've tried all kinds of ways to attach and I keep coming back to this one. I really think it would help your customers out.

*Edit* For some reason I can't post pictures, someone help? Maybe I can PM it to a Mod to post*

Comment

Yes I believe Dan Salas and the owner of the Max-Vac were doing business together and the owner even got a surgery form him. It ended up being botched though and the business ran into the ground.

Also I'm on a decon but will read through your thread. You've given me some ideas to try out.

Comment

Originally posted by tbone350 View Post
                        I have this sleeve "sheaths". I used hanging weights with this sheaths that I purchased from Dan Salas (and his friend John) at www.surgerylifeenhancement dot com.

In my opinion, this sheaths, micropore tape and cottons is the only method guaranteed to avoid blister and edema.

See the link:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ng-method.html

[ATTACH]87255[/ATTACH]
                        Hey T-Bone,
                        Based on the looks of your silicon chamber sleeve, you desperately need a new one! I can tell by the looks of it that it is worn out!
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Yes I believe Dan Salas and the owner of the Max-Vac were doing business together and the owner even got a surgery form him. It ended up being botched though and the business ran into the ground.

Also I'm on a decon but will read through your thread. You've given me some ideas to try out.

Dan Salas works with the doctors at Surgery Life Enhancement Center. I actually spoke with Dan on the phone yesterday. He is ordering for himself another LG Hanger chamber & sleeve. His girth is exceptionally large (over 7" below glans). So the internal diameter of his chamber is 1.875" or 1 7/8".

I can't speak for Dan with regards to anyone's claim of a "botched" surgery, but what I can say is that most guys who are dis-satisfied with their surgical procedures are the guys who are lazy and don't do the post surgery hang work in order to prevent scar tissue from forming and retraction from happening. Surgery is not a "silver bullet", it is only effective if you follow up with the weight hanging traction that is necessary in order to reach your full potential length gain.
                          -Foldus,
                          L.G. Hanger,-
                          www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Working...
                          X