Penis extenders - Buying on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis extenders - Buying on ebay

Ok im just having a look on ebay to see whether you can buy a penis extender, I have looked and there are a few on there but they seem surprisingly cheap.

has anyone ever brought one off there, ive attached a link so people can see.

Pro Penis Enlargement System Pro Edge Extender Stretcher Pump Strap & Tube | eBay

Let me know what you all think cos for £15 it might be worth a punt on it lol

I bought an X4 Labs to start, but picked up a few off ebay as a comparison. The quality and the durability of the cheap ones are obviously inferior but can still be used. The straps and the nooses were complete garbage and the foam padding was stained and scary. I did like the all plastic model but the rods were so crudely made, when I screwed the rods together the threaded portion twisted right off. If the plastic model had been manufactured with quality in mind I would have switched over to it instead of the X4. Most of the cheap ones use ABS for it's plastic parts instead of the indestructible nylon parts on the X4; though the plastic extender's base and strap support was not ABS and appeared to be nylon. As a starter extender they are fine though I would replace the strap/noose with something that won't injure you.
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

brilliant thanks for the advice. for that sort of money it might not be a bad investment then I guess. if it only lasts 6 months or so it wouldn't be bad at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
        I bought an X4 Labs to start, but picked up a few off ebay as a comparison. The quality and the durability of the cheap ones are obviously inferior but can still be used. The straps and the nooses were complete garbage and the foam padding was stained and scary. I did like the all plastic model but the rods were so crudely made, when I screwed the rods together the threaded portion twisted right off. If the plastic model had been manufactured with quality in mind I would have switched over to it instead of the X4. Most of the cheap ones use ABS for it's plastic parts instead of the indestructible nylon parts on the X4; though the plastic extender's base and strap support was not ABS and appeared to be nylon. As a starter extender they are fine though I would replace the strap/noose with something that won't injure you.
        how did you find the x4. is it worth getting. noticeable gains with it??

Comment

Miracle slider extender from Ebay-40$.The design looks like way more intelligent then the other extender from that kind.Still PF and Peni Master are way better then this kind of extenders,but if you are going to buy one of this noose/strap...after many research I came to the conclusion-Miracle slider extender worth it totally.I think it`s way better then this 4x labs,SG,pro extender and so on.
          starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Look for the Miracle Slider on eBay, bought one a few years ago on there for $39.95 usd, got over a thousand hours in it easily, nothing has broken and it's one of the easiest extenders to use.
            Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

brilliant I will have a look and see what I can find - only issue is being based in the uk, getting everything shipped over here.

Comment

Some guys in Europe asked me to buy extenders and then bundle them into parcels of other things they ordered from me. So bought some under-$20 models.

What I found:
                - rickety and hard-to-turn adjusting rails
                - Only right-hand threading on adjustors (instead of one left, one right, which makes it easier to adjust)
                - model advertised as 12" does not even reach 10" fully extended
                Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

There are a lot of fakes on ebay. Many of the are coming from China. Always check with the seller reputation before you buy, or better yet purchase from an established seller like SizeGenetics.
                  SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

The miracle extender has no spring chamber so it's a simple static stretcher.
                    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
                      The miracle extender has no spring chamber so it's a simple static stretcher.
                      Yes, that's what makes it so much better, almost no one is using enough tension with spring extenders, the range of adjustment on all I've seen is to short to compensate for stretching of your dick after under tension a few minutes and any slippage after fastening in without taking it off and adding bars, a slider has infinite adjustment without removing and reattachment.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
                        Yes, that's what makes it so much better, almost no one is using enough tension with spring extenders, the range of adjustment on all I've seen is to short to compensate for stretching of your dick after under tension a few minutes and any slippage after fastening in without taking it off and adding bars, a slider has infinite adjustment without removing and reattachment.
                        This picture https://tlctugger.com/wp-content/uploads/SGX-Series.jpg shows how the TLC Hanger allows for the gross adjustment of extender tension after fastening everything.
                        Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyR_SG_Rep View Post
                          There are a lot of fakes on ebay. Many of the are coming from China. Always check with the seller reputation before you buy, or better yet purchase from an established seller like SizeGenetics.
                          Lot's of guys want things that are cheap, and that's what you get..... CHEAP JUNK! People in China who pirate American products and then force slave labor to work for pennies per day to produce their crap so idiots can buy it. Wise up guys!
                          -Foldus,
                          L.G. Hanger,-
                          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                          www.lghangerllc.com
                          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                            Lot's of guys want things that are cheap, and that's what you get..... CHEAP JUNK! People in China who pirate American products and then force slave labor to work for pennies per day to produce their crap so idiots can buy it. Wise up guys!
                            i agree with marlon, you usually get what you pay for. yeah, once in a while you get lucky. but most of the time you will eat it in the end. buy something with a good reputation.
                            goal--Contentment
                            proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by TLCTugger View Post
                              This picture https://tlctugger.com/wp-content/uploads/SGX-Series.jpg shows how the TLC Hanger allows for the gross adjustment of extender tension after fastening everything.
                              Ahh, well I stand corrected, that's the first one I've seen, excellent idea and improvement over most spring extenders!

Comment

Working...
                              X