Wrapping between hanging sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrapping between hanging sets

Finally for the hang of hanging so to speak, and have spent the last 6 weeks building up to some decent weight. Actually enjoying it now, and it seems like I've got maybe an 1/8 of an inch already in BPEL, and flaccid hang is now a little over 6".

So... something I've just started doing that I really like is to wrap (uncle jim's wrap style) between sets... so I get a mild extension and compression for the 10-15 mins between hanging sets.

Not only keeps things extended, but the compression seems to be a little recuperative as well... by the time I do my next hanging set, everything is feeling pretty good!

Anyone else do this?

Once my shoulders have formed my wrap doesn't seem to slide off so leave it on between sets. But only to save time on the next set.

It's just the first set and chasing the fatigue from the previous day that's tedious. Gonna see what results are like after 2 months.
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Sorry, I should have been more clear.

So between sets I take off the wrap I use for hanging and replace it with a uncle jim's style wrap, i.e. I wrap from just under the head to all the way down at the base, overlapped all the way down to put some extension pressure on.... that way my peen is kept at about 7.5" extension for the 10-15 mins between sets, and under some slight compression too.

Basically like a light extender between sets.

Comment

Yeah I get that but it seems like a lot of effort for no gain l. As your break between sets is to get the blood flow going again, your not going to loose anything between sets by not extending.

If you want to further your workout use an ads/ extender after your hanging set.
        Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
        Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
        Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
        Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by emceemonkey View Post
          Finally for the hang of hanging so to speak, and have spent the last 6 weeks building up to some decent weight. Actually enjoying it now, and it seems like I've got maybe an 1/8 of an inch already in BPEL, and flaccid hang is now a little over 6".

So... something I've just started doing that I really like is to wrap (uncle jim's wrap style) between sets... so I get a mild extension and compression for the 10-15 mins between hanging sets.

Not only keeps things extended, but the compression seems to be a little recuperative as well... by the time I do my next hanging set, everything is feeling pretty good!

Anyone else do this?
          I might wrap below glans if I happen to get a little edema. But for keeping myself extended I prefer three separate sections of "girth band". One after the other. Three shorter ones separate from each other work better than on continuous longer sleeve.
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
          X