The wench as ADS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wench as ADS

Does anybody do this? What's your technique? And is it disguisable under jeans? I was hinking of just tying a string through the loop and around my leg would love to hear more ideas
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
    BPEL: 6.5 +.5
    EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
    FL: 3.5-4.5
    BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
    BPXL: 6.5 +1

A small carabineer style clip and about an elastic band from Walmart. Put a hole right in the middle of the top of the elastic band with a knife and put the clip thru that and attach to the wench. Pull it into a stretch and then wrap the elastic around your leg several times and tuck it into itself to secure. It works great.

Comment

Originally posted by fisch28 View Post
      Does anybody do this? What's your technique? And is it disguisable under jeans? I was hinking of just tying a string through the loop and around my leg would love to hear more ideas
      Idle curiosity do you perchance mean wrench, a tool for loosening nuts and bolts or do you really mean wench, as in the wench was a bit promiscuous.
      To my mind, it would seem to be a bit uncomfortable putting a woman down your pant leg.
      Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
      2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
      2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
      2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
      Goal 7"

Comment

Wench as in the Captains Wench, a homemade hanging device that can be used as a manual stretcher, hanger, or ADS. The Captn's Wench - Hanger, Manual Stretcher, ADS - Penis Enlargement Manual check that link.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
        1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
        BPEL: 6.5 +.5
        EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
        FL: 3.5-4.5
        BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
        BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

My humble apologies.
          Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
          2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
          2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
          2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
          Goal 7"

Comment

Originally posted by frb3 View Post
            Idle curiosity do you perchance mean wrench, a tool for loosening nuts and bolts or do you really mean wench, as in the wench was a bit promiscuous.
            To my mind, it would seem to be a bit uncomfortable putting a woman down your pant leg.
            That was just what I was wondering! I guess "wench" has ended up meaning more things than I thought.....

Comment

I have been looking for the guide on how to make that for so long now. Thank you very much.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
              X