Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan forte log- everyday quest against inferiority

Hello everyone!

I am starting this thread to provide unbiased information about phallosan forte and prove whether it is an effective penis enlargement device. It will also keep me motivated to solve my inferiority complex which has been affecting my life for too long.

I also want to address the lack reviews WITH the results after a given period. I will do my best to provide you with honest entries and opinion.

But- first things first. I bought phallosan forte a week ago and started using it 3 days ago. The device is quite pricy, but it is a cost I am willing to suffer to overcome my complex.

My aim is to wear it for 11 hours per day (sleep time included). After three days of wearing it I must admit that this thing can be worn all the time with a break for a 20-second massage every 1-2 hours because the ring at the base of the penis puts so much tension on the skin that it gets irritated and starts a pinching feeling. Alternatively, you can switch the side to which the device is directed.

Currently, I am wearing the M sized condom without the protective cap, which turned out to be of little use for me.

My thoughts are:
    -does this whole penis enlargement work or is it just a placebo effect or a matter of different measuring? I mean: if you put so much effort and time into something you either see result or start making them up in different ways.
    -is phallosan forte a scam? Once you spend your money and buy it there is no refund or coming back. Even if you get zero results after, say, 3 months of persistent and correct usage. Seems like a win-win for the manufacturer: if it works- good, if not- well, you have not been using it properly; you need more time; doesn't work for everyone etc...
    -are the results permanent (or long-lasting at least)? When I will have achieved my goals, I will probably reduce the routine and my penis will not be stretched for 10-12 hours a day. Does it mean that it will slowly come back to its meagre size?

My starting sizes are:
    FG: 11cm
    FL: 9cm
    EG: 12cm
    BPFSL: 10cm
    NBPEL: 11cm
    BPEL: 13 cm

I will be happy with any permanent gains

Should you have any questions I will be happy to answer them

Hi,

In terms of your thoughts on does PE work or is it placebo, well there is simply too many gains from too many members to suggest that. Sure perhaps a few mm but one frequently sees inches of gain in both length and girth.

i personally have seen nice gains that make me very happy.

However I would have suggested a beginner routine that is free; JP90. I started going down my some what complex route before I knew of this forum. But I am integrating beginner routines as they have proven track records here.

I will most likely never buy a Phallosan as I get semis, full-ons through out the day and would rather be free and clear.

I'm about mid century now and attribute my rather awake unit due to PE routines found here.
    discreet
    Member of the Month May 2017
    Last edited by discreet; 04-15-2017, 01:04 PM.
    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
      Hi,

In terms of your thoughts on does PE work or is it placebo, well there is simply too many gains from too many members to suggest that. Sure perhaps a few mm but one frequently sees inches of gain in both length and girth.
      Sometimes I think that auto-suggestion is the answer... akin to the out of body experience forums where everyone claims to have met god and other supernatural beings.

Hence my presence here- to find out by myself and either confirm or negate that.

Comment

Thought of the day: you should apply baby powder at the base of the penis, where the ring puts tension on it. It decreases pinching by a significant amount (or I am developing some resistance :P).

Comment

Originally posted by Gibconek View Post
          Thought of the day: you should apply baby powder at the base of the penis, where the ring puts tension on it. It decreases pinching by a significant amount (or I am developing some resistance :P).
          Try putting the ring around both your dick and balls to distribute the friction over a larger area. Oh, and shave everything clean I love it.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Every trace of hair has been thoroughly removed Thank you for a piece of good advice I have tried putting the ring around my balls but it has one significant disadvantage: it makes them protrude and susceptible for a chance hit by something like a chair or a drawer.
            The main issue is that the ring gets pinched between the body and penis- in other words penis is being bent on it.

Comment

After the first week I can say that my penis can be stretched more easily. I had to adjust the strap to correct the tension because it was too weak already.

Unfortunately I am not able to wear it comfortably during sleep. Occasional hard-ons inflict pain and I just end up with my head stuck in the suction bell waiting for the erection to drop. I try to put on the L sized bell for the night. It is slightly too big and slips off while moving but proves to be enough for the night.

Comment

Today I have been too zealous and a few occasional erections pushed the head out of the bell and replaced it with the foreskin. The result was that the very tip of the foreskin was extremely swollen and I had to do 6-hours break.

Comment

I'm interested in this thread too, hopefully we can motivate one another. After wavering on shelling out so much money on a phallosan I bought a couple of knock-off ones on ebay for a fraction of the price. They use a similar vacuum system to secure the head from what I can tell, but instead of wrapping it round the waist you can secure it either round the lower leg (so the tension goes straight down) or wear a light shoulder harness so the tension goes straight up. I believe this system could actually be superior to the phallosan as other people were complaining that they lost tension as the penis was stretched to the side round the abdomen.
                  I've started wearing it for a few hours during the evening and am mustering up the courage to try it sleeping! Obviously being a cheap extender it hasn't been subjected to the same rigourous testing as the phallosan, but it uses the same system and the head cap doesn't constrict my cock so don't think it could go too wrong. It seems logical to me that if you can stretch your cock out overnight that's when it can experience the most tissue growth, especially if you jelq in the evening before bed. I'm also a bodybuilder and going to stick some peptides (growth hormone releaser) into the mix that I'm hoping will give me an added boost.

Comment

Hello Dommo

I dismissed the idea of buying knock-offs because I did not want to put my failure down to the product being not genuine. I am testing Phallosan made by SwissSana company and I will be able to pinpoint whether and to what an extent it is true what they claim or not.

I would not recommend wearing it during sleep. It may give you a painful edema and decrease the quality of sleep significantly. Night is REST TIME ONLY. I would have to wake up every hour because of erections and itching.

Yesterday I measured my EG and BPEL- EG was +1cm because of the slight swelling and length increased by like 3mm. I guess it's because of the ligament stretching (repositioning) after the very first two weeks. I have managed to get like 100 hours wearing the device.

Comment

Nice thread. How do you remove the sleeve easily and avoiding constantly pinching yourself? Getting it on I'm getting use to it, but the removing part still not so easy.

Comment

Reomving the sleeve is extremely easy- roll it to the point where it starts to squeeze your head and then just pull it gently out.

I have switched to the L size bell. M size was giving me constant edemas, and it was them that held the penis :/ It's so much better now, but the increased size is uncomfortable wearing normal pants with a belt.

Comment

hey guys, i just broke 1000 hours in the pf. consistency is key! stick to your routine and you will see results
                          stats all bp

start 7 9/16 sfl, <7 EL
                          current 8 1/8 sfl, 7 3/4 EL
                          >9 sfl, 8 1/2 EL

Comment

Good job, mate! Hitting that many hours seems to be a tedious job but it's feasible

Comment

I have difficulties wearing the device under trousers with a belt. It is being pressed against my hip and leaves bruises :/

Comment

Working...
                              X