Any uncut guys using an LG ADS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any uncut guys using an LG ADS?

I just got mine, and i'm having issues getting it to stay on. I was circumcised as a baby, but i'm 4 years into restoring my foreskin, so i'm about fully covered at flaccid state. I only have the blue tender tape, and no matter how i wrap - retract and just wrap the head, wrap while foreskin is over the glans completely, pull foreskin back and try to wrap so it stays fully retracted. No matter how i wrap before putting the ADS on, the skin by the base/mid shaft advances up and my glans retreat to half shaft or further back. At that point, there's 3-4 inches of empty silicone tube because of the turteling and it loses all tension.

I tried my foreskin devices along with it since they are good at gripping the foreskin and holding it in place, but the TLC tugger needs tension from the hook to keep the cone in place. My DTR works, but the silicone tube looks like a snake who just ate a mouse. it sticks out where the DTR device is. It works, but i can only wear it for 1.5-2 hours before i start to lose circulation where the silicone is pushed up against the DTR. Its not a good long term solution, as it will eventually stretch and cause the silicone sleeve to fail sooner than it otherwise would.

The LG hanger site lists a brown-ish tape meant for uncut guys. I don't see how that would work any different than the blue tape. Has anyone used that? Any uncut guys experience this turteling effect? It reminds me of those tubular dollar store toys where you hold it and it kind of slips out of your hand because its folding in on itself and has this gel-type stuff inside. can't think of the name, but that's exactly whats happening.
    ender1981
    Last edited by ender1981; 04-21-2017, 10:08 AM.
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5", BPEL: 6.5", BPFSL: 6 5/8", MEG: 5.4"
    Current: NBPEL: 6 5/8", BPEL: 7 5/8", BPFSL 7.75", MEG: 5.5", Base Girth: 5.75"
    Goal: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Originally posted by ender1981 View Post
    I just got mine, and i'm having issues getting it to stay on. I was circumcised as a baby, but i'm 4 years into restoring my foreskin, so i'm about fully covered at flaccid state. I only have the blue tender tape, and no matter how i wrap - retract and just wrap the head, wrap while foreskin is over the glans completely, pull foreskin back and try to wrap so it stays fully retracted. No matter how i wrap before putting the ADS on, the skin by the base/mid shaft advances up and my glans retreat to half shaft or further back. At that point, there's 3-4 inches of empty silicone tube because of the turteling and it loses all tension.

I tried my foreskin devices along with it since they are good at gripping the foreskin and holding it in place, but the TLC tugger needs tension from the hook to keep the cone in place. My DTR works, but the silicone tube looks like a snake who just ate a mouse. it sticks out where the DTR device is. It works, but i can only wear it for 1.5-2 hours before i start to lose circulation where the silicone is pushed up against the DTR. Its not a good long term solution, as it will eventually stretch and cause the silicone sleeve to fail sooner than it otherwise would.

The LG hanger site lists a brown-ish tape meant for uncut guys. I don't see how that would work any different than the blue tape. Has anyone used that? Any uncut guys experience this turteling effect? It reminds me of those tubular dollar store toys where you hold it and it kind of slips out of your hand because its folding in on itself and has this gel-type stuff inside. can't think of the name, but that's exactly whats happening.
    The brownish type tape that you mention is just a generic stretchable foam tape. It comes in a few different brands. We use Curad. The blue tape is a totally different type of wrap. It's more of a cloth type product with a little bit of adhesive that helps stick to skin and is much thinner than the rubber foam tape. Both can be used by uncircumcised men. It's just a matter of preference. Any ADS is to be worn in no more than two hour increments. After all you do need to urinate about every two hours any way, so you take a five minute break, take a piss, do a few jelqs, re-wrap and continue to wear for another two hours. What's the dealio? Why is that so hard?
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Did you read the first paragraph? I'd probably need a video to explain whats happening properly, but the device slips off no matter how i wrap it. I've tried all methods in the included documentation, but since there's no suction or anything forcing my glas to stay up against the metal thing at the end of the tube, my head retracts once any tension is applied and there ends up being 2-3 inches of empty space at the end of the tube pressed together since the seal is still good. The only way i was able to prevent it from slipping off was to use my DTR as a retainer like this, and roll the silicone sleeve over the head/shaft as normal. it buldges out a bit where the DTR is in there though, so its not ideal. I was just eager to use the thing so i got a little creative.

I'll try some of that tape. If problems persist, i'll take a video and ask for further advice.
      Start: NBPEL: 5.5", BPEL: 6.5", BPFSL: 6 5/8", MEG: 5.4"
      Current: NBPEL: 6 5/8", BPEL: 7 5/8", BPFSL 7.75", MEG: 5.5", Base Girth: 5.75"
      Goal: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Comment

I'm not sure I have the full picture, but I just started vacuum hanging too. I had problems with the tape sliding off because I wrapped some foreskin along with the glans. The solution I found was to put baby powder on the head and surrounding skin, stretch my dick, tightly wrap only the head, and weave over the top and the sides of the head. That makes the tape stay on and no turtling for at least 2 hours. This is with hanging over 5 pounds.

Comment

Working...
        X