Need an ADS device recommendations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an ADS device recommendations...

I'm mainly looking for girth... But I've seen a ton of people post about some girth gains so I'll give it shot along with some manual exercises once I'm healed.

I've tried AndroPenis. It's a piece of garbage. Will not stay on. Constantly slipping. I spend about 2 hours a day trying to get the thing to stay, and I'm only wearing it for about 3 hours a day.

Any other recommendations are welcome.

If you've experienced girth gains from extenders please let me know how much and how long it took and with what device.

Thanks!

i use to use a knockoff version of the andropenis, that i purchased from ebay, and it definately had too much slippage. i would've thought the authentic version wouldnt have that problem.
    i recently upgraded to the "male edge" penis extender. It is incredible. Its comfortable and i already gained a few cm in length. The fact that its comfortable and no slippage incurs, im able to wear it for about 12 hours a day or more. Girth gains are less noticeable. From my experience, ads devices typically help with length gains. i would recommend a good pump if you're trying for girth gains.
    DaddyDingo
    Last edited by DaddyDingo; 04-27-2017, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDingo View Post
      i use to use a knockoff version of the andropenis, that i purchased from ebay, and it definately had too much slippage. i would've thought the authentic version wouldnt have that problem.
      i recently upgraded to the "male edge" penis extender. It is incredible. Its comfortable and i already gained a few cm in length. Girth gains are less noticeable. From my experience, ads devices typically help with length gains. i would recommend a good pump if you're trying for girth gains.
      Sweet. Thanks for letting me know. Some people have reported the girth gains. So I want to see which devices they're using before purchasing.

Looks way more comfortable and less likely to slip tho!

Comment

Working...
      X