When to move up in weight in Penis Hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to move up in weight in Penis Hanging

I started Hanging weights back in January of this year. After viewing many posts on here and google searching information regarding how to begin, I took the advice given and started out with small weight. Now, just FYI, I've practice PE since I was 18 now I'm 32. Started with an extension device that literally was a waste of time and money. Than moved on many years later to the Bathmate. However, I always contemplated weight hanging. So, this year I stared.

As I mentioned I started off with small weight, by "small weight", I mean 6oz. I purchased a Leather Lace Up Penis hanger from Zen Hanger and purchased some steel weighted balls. I purchased a 6oz, 8oz and 11oz weights. As I've been hanging since January, I have noticed a significant amount of gains in length, girth and flaccid size.

Now to get to my question. I've been Hanging for close to 180hrs completely. Basically I do 60 hours per weight and move on to the next size weight. My question is that I'm about to purchase the Zen Hanger 6.5lb weight set. I plan on starting at 1lb and than going up .5lbs until I reach 6.5lbs. The question that I'm seeking an answer to is that when you begin to hang heavier weights; how long do you have to wait until you can move on to the next weight?

I understand our "bodies are all different" but from what I've been reading from different boards, some men go two weeks and move up in weight and some just stay with one weight. I've been finding that weighting a certain amount of hours than moving up does help me out. But, I don't want to "overdue heavy weight hanging". Hanging with this low of weight I've been able to hang a long time per session such as an hour and a half or two hours. Something I know, I won't be able to do from what I've been reading off the boards. For those not knowing what I'm referring too, I'm speaking about the 10 to 15min sessions and than breaking before starting again. Which sort of confuses me, since all I've been reading is that you don't want to do "to much weight hanging" in a single session. But than again, some say after "due" time you can hang for longer periods of time. Which continues to make me question, when do you go up in weight?

I thank you for reading this long post and I just want to say thank you for helping me out with my question.

You move up in weight when you don't hit fatigue in the first hangin set (20 minutes) but limit the additional weight to no more then 15% extra a week. This is normally about a 1-2lb increment.
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Thank you for the response. To get a better idea of what you're talking about, can you give me an example?

When I do hit fatigue, do I start with the heaviest weight first and continue at that weight for a while or just continue with it until I don't hit a fatigue anymore?

Comment

If you havnt read the hanging 101 blog it's probably a good place to start.

You want to hit and ride your fatigue for as long as possible.

Starting at your current max weight or ramping up to it to hit fatigue in your first set.

Fatigue should be the point at which you can no longer tolerate the current weight and need to drop it in order to continue hanging.

You should be among for about 2 hours a day hanging and or 10 hours per week.

Your not meant to take days off due to scar tissue forming but this is debatable.

Comment

Sorry for the typos, can't edit on the phone.

Among=aiming

Comment

Thanks for the reply once more. I read Blink2000's Hanging 101 blog upon seeing your post.

What's throwing me off about this (his blog) is how much information he has given to the PE community, but seems to have only recorded very little in progress himself. I'm not saying that's not an achievement, any gains in PE is something. But I'm finding it sort of a "hit and miss" with information. Like you would expect someone who has amazing gains like Double Long Daddy to show and support information with proof of success, but I can't seem to find any of his (Blink2000).

I know that consistency is key with PE. But from what I've read, he has a ton of information both here and on Thunders. But I'm skeptic with reading his information since I haven't seen any progress photos or information relating to success from his point of usage.

Comment

Originally posted by PrnStrWannabe View Post
              Thanks for the reply once more. I read Blink2000's Hanging 101 blog upon seeing your post.

What's throwing me off about this (his blog) is how much information he has given to the PE community, but seems to have only recorded very little in progress himself. I'm not saying that's not an achievement, any gains in PE is something. But I'm finding it sort of a "hit and miss" with information. Like you would expect someone who has amazing gains like Double Long Daddy to show and support information with proof of success, but I can't seem to find any of his (Blink2000).

I know that consistency is key with PE. But from what I've read, he has a ton of information both here and on Thunders. But I'm skeptic with reading his information since I haven't seen any progress photos or information relating to success from his point of usage.
              Much of the Hanging 101 info is archaic and only applies to compression clamp hangers, and the DLD guy has been exposed for photo shopping his pics.... just sayin.

Check out our blog (L.G. Hanger, LLC) and take a look at some of KingSnake's You Tube videos.
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
              www.lghangerllc.com
              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I've heard of the conspiracy behind DLD. As I'll check out the posts and videos you've mentioned. Never heard of King Snake before. Thank you for your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by PrnStrWannabe View Post
                  I've heard of the conspiracy behind DLD. As I'll check out the posts and videos you've mentioned. Never heard of King Snake before. Thank you for your comment.
                  He has several You Tube videos using the LG Hanger. The one with 25 lbs has almost 1/2 million hits!
                  -Foldus,
                  L.G. Hanger,-
                  Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                  www.lghangerllc.com
                  PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I watched a few of them yesterday. Does he have a blog of how he developed into in size? An has he already reached his size of 10 that he mentions in one of his videos?

Comment

To give u an idea of the weight range for gains most make their progress from 7.5 lbs to 20 lbs..
                      Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                      Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                      Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

master-gauge Thank You for your response. I appreciate it. One of the reasons why I asked the question was because I was having a hard time understanding when/at what point, do you make the most gains. I was questioning whether it was by how many hours you hang for (similar to how many hours in an extender device)? Or how much total weight hung over time

Comment

Both, but depending on your limiting factor or if there are easy gains to be made every will give different results.

You can either go for extended 6-8hrs hang sessions at low weight(with a vacuum based hanger) or 2 hours (6x20 minute sets or 2x1 hour sets with lg hanger)with heavier weights. The use of heat while hanging can increase your rate of gain aswell.

Another interesting read is the tgc theory to give you an indication on what your limiting factors might be.

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                            To give u an idea of the weight range for gains most make their progress from 7.5 lbs to 20 lbs..
                            Every time I hear hanging 20lbs I get scared. Are there any 20lb hanging pics out there that we can see?

Should I hang 20lbs for 5 minutes or hang 10lbs for 30 minutes?

Comment

You should hang for as long as your allowed time is.

But the 10 hours a week mark seems to be where you want to aim for.

It's not about how much weight you can hang, but instead hitting fatigue early then riding it while doing so as to not cause an injury.

Longer continuos sets over shorter strenuous ones. Then some kind of anti turtle method(debatable)

Some claimed to not start seeing gains once they had some anti turtle device. (Healing in a retracted state)

Comment

Working...
                              X