FJx Stretcher - Tips & Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FJx Stretcher - Tips & Reviews

I recently received my FJx Stretcher and okay, cool, not bad at all. But here goes some things that I learned so far.

* The most effective stretches seem to be downward, btc, and all angle twist bundle stretches. The others are okay for loosening up before a exercise or hanging session

* When using the hanger part- The btc and twist bundle hanging seems to be the best route for a productive hanging session. I am starting at 5lbs and will will work my way up.

* The bungee portion is okay, but I prefer to use my own pull strap that lets me tighten or loosen tension more quickly.

So overall that's what I noticed so far and will update more tips as I learn more. But so far so good. Very sturdy.

Another tip that I am now aware of. When doing simple exercises with the device a sleeve is not really needed. Now I do make sure to protect myself when hanging. But when just doing basic workouts I prefer not to use anything because I love the direct contact when doing manual stretching.

And so far no bruising.

Comment

So far I concentrate more on downard stretches before hanging.

http://www.flaccidjacket.com/image/123115717.gif

Comment

I believe you might be spamming the forum! :-(

This device looks like the LenghtMaster "Penis stretching Tool" from MOS (Matter of Size forum)!

Originally posted by Manchild78 View Post
        So far I concentrate more on downard stretches before hanging.

http://www.flaccidjacket.com/image/123115717.gif

Comment

Originally posted by tbone350 View Post

This device looks like the LenghtMaster "Penis stretching Tool" from MOS (Matter of Size forum)!
          Hi TBone.

Do you realize that there are pumps, and extenders that all look alike.

So can you show us how the LM and Fjx looks identical?.

Picture Please?

Comment

Btw Tbone.

There are 1 million different extenders being mentioned on this site

So are you saying anything about those.

Or do you just want to remind people that the LenghtMaster is also a good device for stretching and hanging.

So please if so. Then start another LenghtMaster thread here.

Comment

Originally posted by tbone350 View Post

Spamming the forum with 3 replies on the thread ?

Ok.

Y

Comment

Another tip. When doing Btc hanging with the fjx, you should probably insert the screws facing down to avoid back cheek or back thigh pokes. Lol. But thats only for the btc hanging part.

Comment

Okay. Big dickem squats with weight attached seems to work tremendously well. Plus you work out the leg muscles also. So do squats while hanging if you want to start revealing the hidden inches thats held up behind the pubic fat pad.

So forget cutting ligaments to release hidden inches when you can simply hang and do squats that will give you the minor pop.

But the btc hanging squats are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Manchild78 View Post
                    Okay. Big dickem squats with weight attached seems to work tremendously well. Plus you work out the leg muscles also. So do squats while hanging if you want to start revealing the hidden inches thats held up behind the pubic fat pad.

So forget cutting ligaments to release hidden inches when you can simply hang and do squats that will give you the minor pop.

But the btc hanging squats are the best.
                    1 more thing. You can also do basic squats while doing btc stretches. So put on a weight vest and work out the upper body and lower legs and thighs while doing simple btc squat/stretching that concentrate on penis base lig gains with the FJx.

This way you are working out your body along with your penis at the same time. Plus a weight vest doesn't cost that much from Walmart.

But anyhow. This pic from the site is a good way to do this.

http://flaccidjacket.com/image/123245977.gif

Comment

How are you liking this device after a few weeks after your review? Is it uncut friendly?
                      8.75BPEL x 6.25EG, 8.25NBPEL Wife Wants No More! Penis Health For Now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaotic View Post
                        How are you liking this device after a few weeks after your review? Is it uncut friendly?
                        The device is smooth especially for the price and I'm sure that its uncut friendly. I just need more free, uninterrupted time. But I do like the base hanging since it helps apply direct force to the hidden inches behind fat pad. So adjust it wherever and workout.

Comment

Right on, this device reminds me if MOS length master. How long have you been using it? Any gains so far?
                          8.75BPEL x 6.25EG, 8.25NBPEL Wife Wants No More! Penis Health For Now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaotic View Post
                            Right on, this device reminds me if MOS length master. How long have you been using it? Any gains so far?
                            Stronger erections so far and less retract in flaccid state but my kids are on summer break so less time to really put in the work. But so far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by geo3
                              Just got one a week ago. I was sort of undecided about this raw approach to stretching my ligs and it's archaic dungeon equipment look had me wishing I hadn't ordered it..
                              Well, it does work, though it look like a shock strut adjuster tool belonging in a masters box, however, it does a good job on my other strut, and that's what counts.
                              I took it apart and put some of the stretch silicone hose around the bottom block and slipped a rubber spoon handle grip over the top clamp bar and it is the most comfortable of all my stretching gear. I have hoisted, though only for a moment, a 10 lb. weight. and it held with no discomfort at all. I am surprised . Just warming up to it, more to come.
                              Glad it's working out for you. I will take your advice and cushion my clamp bar also. Thanks for the tip and review.

Comment

Working...
                              X