Questions about penis pumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about penis pumps

Hey guys, I haven't owned a penis pump before and I am looking to buy one in the near future, I just want to be sure of what benefits and what cons there are etc following using pumps.

I've mostly heard this from different people but I just want to be sure and cement the answers into my brain haha.

1. Penis pumps give you temporary girth gains with general use and permanent girth gains after a while of use.. is this true?
    2. Do penis pumps increase erection quality?
    3. Same question as question 1, except this time replacing girth with length. I know with length it would be ALOT harder to gain with just pumping but would it give permanent gains even if it was.. lets say.. 0.15 or 0.20 inches?

Thanks in advance guys.

1. yes
    2. it is all in how you use it. if it is the only tool that you use and do not do any other kind of training then it may make your EQ drop pretty fast. you want to make sure you have the muscular platform to support a healthy unit and you also want to train the internal structures manually.
    3. again... it is in how you use it. I believe that you can use pumping to really strain and expand the tissues at the end of a workout. this means both length and girth.

Comment

Per bathpump.com,

What are the advantages and benefits of Bathmate?
      Thousands of our users have reported their success with using the Bathmate, including:
      • Adding up to 2 inches in length
      • Adding up to 1 inch in penis girth (circumference)
      • Increasing their penis size volumetrically by over 100%
      • Obtaining instant visible results after 1 session
      • Producing consistent rock-hard erections
      • Increasing stamina in bed
      • Boosting self confidence
      • Straightening out bent penises
      • Enlarging the penis head

The Bathmate has several advantages over traditional devices and other benefits:
      • It uses power of water to increase the effectiveness of your penis workouts by 250%
      • Use the Bathmate in the bath, shower or air for a quick and easy workout
      • Can be applied in a matter of seconds using only one hand
      • Increases the length of your penis by expanding the tunica and inner tissues
      • Increases the girth of your penis by expanding your penis smooth muscle each session
      • Increases stamina and hardness by exercising your penis vascular system
      • Used as a standalone product or in conjunction with penis exercises routine
      • Use the Bathmate either as a warm-up and cool-down for your workouts or as its own length and girth routine
      • Different from other penis pumps: easy-to-use and water-based
      • Rather than complex pumping equipment, you simply press the Bathmate towards your body to create the pressure
      • Has a large comfort pad that sits on your pelvis area
      • Does not seal on the penis shaft, thereby ensuring full expansion along the full penis

Bathmate is the only product in the world using patented hydraulic technology.
      If your looking to enlarge your penis, then you'll want the Bathmate: It's the most effective, comfortable, cost effective and fastest way to get penis growth.
      The Bathmate also maximize your penis health: When you use it during your daily shower routine, it pumps freshly oxygenated blood directly into the corpora chambers of your penis which maximizes your stamina and hardness.
      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

What Walter said, I'm working on that other inch and have about .25 left owed to my girth. Awesome product, would definitely buy it again. As far as EQ, after a pump session throw in some ballooning, erect squeezes, and edging without a finish.

Comment

In my opinion, based on over seven years of pumping, pumping is primarily a girth gaining exercise although some guys have experienced some length gains.

Pumping if performed at prober vacuum levels (5 hg or lower) and at proper time limits (20 minutes or below, depending on experience) should not reduce EQ. In fact, pulse pumping is a prescribed means used to improve EQ.

However, pumping is considered an advanced technique which should be prefer did by proper conditioning.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Obviously with the Bathmate you'd need to to PE exercises right or could you do it without PE? I'm guessing if you do it without PE then the achieve the said results would be harder or?

Comment

Good questions, i was gonna make this post next month but looks like i dont!

I have been preparing myself for that pump i think you should be conditioned for it and as far as im concerned "MOST' people who dont get permanent gains is cause they dont jelq!

Comment

In the beginner's forum, there's the start here link. It's there for a reason, at least complete some sort of manual regiment before moving to a device.

Comment

You could do nothing but pumping and get in some good training. It's all in how you do it
                  PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
                  X