X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan Forte real life experience - 2017

Hello there,
    I am Unkonwn.

I have decided to write this, because I do not see some recent posts regarding Phallosan in PEGym. Also as you will find out English is not my first language but I am trying to use in the best way I can, so thank you for the understanding

Its time to shed some light on the case with Phallosan - does it really work?
    First time posting on PEGym, have read the forum rules a bit quick so if you find anything wrong in the way I am using the forum, please let me know

The idea of this post is to show my personal,non-biased experience with Phallosan Forte. I'm working on my personal blog in the mean time for my PE experience and Phallosan. I would probably put it on after 2-3 months with the product where I will have ( or no have) some results.

So I have reviewed so many online materials, forums, blogs ( and the Phallosan Forte official site as well) for quite some time... And I have decided at the end to purchase it. So I got it on 17th of May finally which is few days ago.

As I believe we are all different when it comes to gym progress and muscular gains, in same way I believe we are all different when it comes to penis gains. What works for you may not work for me and vice versa.
    I am advocate of the principle that one should evaluate and weight the risks, the pros and cons when it comes to trying something ( being food supplement or penis extender) and ultimately he or she should opt for first hand experience not just relying on opinions from others.
    Yes, we need to take into considerations what the others say, that's for sure. But if there is enough evidence that something is working as it claims to work, then may be we can try it ourselves, given that there is sufficient body of research backing it up and that there are no high risks for our health if we decide to try it.

So I want to share my experience with the product and I want to show my progress as I go with Phallosan. I want to go for 6 months wearing time prior I conclude for myself if Phallosan was worth purchasing.

Read the Phallosan claims for penis increase here:
    Natural Penis enlargement - PHALLOSAN® forte

and here:
    Clinical studies - PHALLOSAN® forte

For permanent results Phallosan should be worn for a periof of 6 months or more.
    Given its level of comfort and how discreete it is, it should be no problem to wear it for some 8-10 hours( I suggest 10 , will go for 10 myself) 5 days a week and 6 months in total.

So 3 days since I own the product. I will try to follow the recommendations by Phallosan team to wear it 1h on Day1, 2h on Day2 and increment with 1h each day (granted no bruises or redness or anything) till day 8. If all is fine on day 8 then 'real period' can be entered when one can wear the device for 8-10 hours.
    Planning on wearing it 10 hours for 5 days a week( Phallosan team recommends 10h/6 days a week, but this would be hard for me due to trying to do this whole thing in privacy without my GF knowing anything about it. So on the 6th day if I can get some hours - fine. But if not, then sticking to my plan of 10h/5 days.
    Aiming for 6 months, expecting some results honestly around 2nd-3rd months. Results may come even earlier though.
    Also I want to define what would mean success for me - harder erection which can occur when wearing Phallosan - would still be fine for me as a result. Really.
    15 cm erect length( NBEL I mean) , 14 cm in girth and rock solid erection would be absolutely fine. I do not even need more size honestly speaking , but I am ...well...more is more My GF is absolutely fine with my size,she even say I am thick ( as many other chicks I had adventures with, they were all 'satisfied' ).
    But If I get 16 cm or even 17 cm( that is 0.4 - 0.8 inches increase in length, NBEL)
    and 15 cm in girth( or 0.4 inches increase in erect girth) in the 6 montsh period + the rock solid erections, then this would absolutely awesome
    And I potentially can get these results with Phallosan so lets start monitoring my progress and see how it goes. Never wore penis extender before. Also I am somewhat amateur PE user. I was doing some jelqing though inconsistently in past several years, with last year being most consistent. No stretches, no warmup really, just 100 wet jelqs ( 2-3s per stroke) using some hand cream for lube and 50 dry jelqs after that. This was my PE routine, 4-5 days a week. The numbers did not change 100 wet + 50 dry. I cannot say I have gained anything, but that is fine. I know people perform some crazy routines ,doing a lot more than me with warm up, handing, some stretching etc, but that is something I did not have the time nor the patience to do. So here it comes Phallosan Wearing this comfortable extender, while working or doing my everyday thigns is just the perfect way for me to try to slightly increase the size of my unit.
    The progress with Phallosan so far:

Day1 ( 17th of May, when I got Phallosan) - wearing time 1h - spent time to read the manual, to look at the package and familiarize myself with everything in the box. High quality materials if you ask me, these guys know their stuff. That's my impression. High class medical product which again brings a question to my mind - would they put so much efforts in everything Phallosan, if this product is not working.
    I took my NBP flaccid length and girth. I could not get good erection though to picture it - was trying to take somewhat very discrete picture and I was like anxious. I am 15 cm or 6 inches in NBEL and around 14 cm erect girth. But on 17th of May I could not get these results, I was rather soft, so no pic taken of my penis while erect.
    But I will take later on, probably few days later when in no way I could have increased the size of my penis ,so it will be still the same size I know for years.

I got pic of my penis when flaccid, but I did it in very strict way. I was wearing tight underwear, which means my penis was like a bit smaller than usually is due to the pressure of the underwear. So I did not touch it or anything, just measured it as it was. So 8 cm in length and 11 cm girth. Pics taken.
    So day 1 - wearing time 1h, M sleeve, M bell, no protector cap whatsoever. I am uncut, I tried the cap, not my thing,so I am not gonna use it. Tried the Phallosan with skin on, very comfortable feeling, no pain at all. You just feel the vacuum and the mild stretch, I am on green scale.
    And when I say skin on, I mean it does not really cover my head completely, but somewhat just half of it.
    Also that I am switching sides - wearing on left side and wearing on right side - every day. One day on left side, one day on right side. It is recommended to wear it like this, switching sides. Phallosan team recommends to switch sides everyday. Phallosan can help with penis curvature.

Day2 - 2 hours - tried somewhat with skin off. Still comfortable to wear phallosan, but I prefer to have my skin on. It should not make a difference with skin on or of as per Phallosan FAQ. I did not put an URL when referring to the official Phalloasan site, I believe people can find it easily.

Day3 - 3h wearing time + 1 h more after I took few hours break.
    I wore Phallosan with the skin on, the level of vacuum I use is high and what I mean is that I am pumping several times until my head expands and basically fill the M bell. So on day 3 technically I should have wore phallosan for 3h but it is really comfortable and I was feeling great so I decided to go for 1 more hour, just like that . Note these first 5-8 days are a 'get used to' period so I am experimenting here.
    I am no sure even if I will go for the entire period of 8 days as they suggest prior stating to wear phallosan for 10h a day. The product is really comfortable and the mild stretch feels like natural.

Day 4 - 20.05.2017 - wearing phallosan ( skin on) as I am writing this. So far 3h, planning for 4h...but I may try 5 or 6h continuous use. It should be 4h as per the instructions but I will see
    I am not sure about the level of the vacuum though, I feel no pain with just enough vacuum to hold my head within the bell. And no pain with somewhat more vacuum to hold it + to expand the head until it fills completely the M belt. No pain or discomfort in both cases. I guess I will use the more vacuum approach to get some head tissue expansion( perhaps...) as I go on with Phallosan. If there are some negative signs I will reduce the vacuum, but I highly doubt.

I guess this is all I wanted to write about for now. The post got long..hope you will find it useful and not waste of time.

Still a lot more days and weeks to go until I reach 6 months period. If you are interested in using an extender for increasing the size of your unit or for whatever other reason( i.e improving blood circulation so improving erection level or fixing penis curvature ), then keep an eye on this post as I will update it frequently, showing my progress and results with the product.
    Planning on measuring every month. I will also create a table later on showing date, hours of wearing, stretch level , starting size and size of my penis every month.

I need the erect length and girth pictured, this is super obvious, I cant continue without them. So I will try to get them tomorrow.( 21.05.2017)
    Again - I tried to get errect length and girth in super discreet way on 17th when I got Phallosan, but man I could not.. My penis was not hard and full as I know it, not sure really why, may be nervousness from taking pictures of it and the fact I will show this to the world. But I need to take them pictures so I would do that.

Also I have tried to attach a .zip file with pictures, 33 MB in size, but I could not..not sure why, may be too big.
    Also it is saying that uploads not used in 1h will be deleted.. Ok, if that is the rule.
    Anyway, send me a message or an e-mail and I will be happy to provide you with the .zip file and the password.

The .zip is password protected....decided to go this way , might be annoying but this is my decision.
    Also I will take again pics of my unit, erect/flaccid , non-bone pressed measurements and add them to the .zip file

As you can see this whole post is a real life experience showing my thoughts, things I try, things I consider, my assumptions and hopes and so on. It is unedited , genuine personal review of a guy who invested 270 euro to purchase a product and try it instead of listening to people or reading constantly that Phallosan is working or it is not working etc.
    270 eur ( or 330 usd I think) is not hell of a lot, it is still a lot and I agree. But it is 'saveable' amount of money if you come up with a plan, it is doable thing.

That's all for now, this is Unkonw.

Welcome to the forum!

Have you seen the following thread?:

REP Support for Phallosan Forte - Q & A
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hello,
      I have seen it...or at least think so, there are many posts related to Phallosan forte on PEGym, they look alike. Now , this one is quite large, it is from 2013 ,has 646 pages and indeed some recent updates, with no pics, no evidences.. Yet, I again see people asking - have you got girth gains, have you got length gains, where are the evidences, you know ? Where are the pics showing progress on every month? However, if you believe my post is 'redundant' then fine. I doubt I will go to page 646 and post it there instead of having it as it is now. But I may as well do so because I know what is to doubt about something, yet to want to try it but you are afraid as no sufficient evidences and so on. So this is exactly where I want to help - with evidences and real life experience. That is why I spent the time writing this post today
      Last edited by unkonwn; 05-20-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

This might also be of potential interest to you:

Phallosan® Forte Device Protocols for Increasing Penis Size, Strength and Potency – PROGRESSING WITH YOUR TRAINING

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by unkonwn View Post
          Hello,
          I have seen it...or at least think so, there are many posts related to Phallosan forte on PEGym, they look alike. Now , this one is quite large, it is from 2013 ,has 646 pages and indeed some recent updates, with no pics, no evidences.. Yet, I again see people asking - have you get girth gains, have you got length gains, where are the evidences, you know ? Where are the pics showing progress on every month? However, if you believe my post is 'redundant' then fine. I doubt I will go to page 646 and post it there instead of having it as it is now. But I may as well do so because I know what is to doubt about something, yet to want to try it but you are afraid as no sufficient evidences and so on. So this is exactly where I want to help - with evidences and real life experience. That is why I spent the time writing this post today
          I don't think your post is redundant- just making sure you're aware posts related to the PF are present on the forum

Comment

Thank you for the link,Big Al, it has a useful information.
            But it somewhat deviates from the clinical study performed by Phallosan team.
            Perhaps the protocol presented there can be followed by advanced users.
            Also there is warm up / warm down step - something one need not to worry about or do at all with Phallosan should the product be used in the prescribed way - with get to used to period and 10h wearing ,time mid green and yellow tension after, for 5 days a week in 6 months period. This is their protocol and this is what most users should do in my opinion as a first course/session with Phallosan. If they are experienced then sure, they can follow that advanced protocol. I am personally interested in the most effective, least manual work way, least complex way of doing my everyday tasks and yet potentially gaining some penis size or improving overall my manhood.
            And the regular Phallosan protocol seems to meet all my requirements, hence sticking to it. After the 6 months and depending what I will get as a result I may try a protocol of my invention( which somewhat similar to that advanced one) which will be similar to bodybuilding - ie. heavy days, moderate days. It will revolve around yellow/red tension with less hours on high intesity, more often day offs, etc. But this will be done only after I complete the standard/regular Phallosan recommended protocol.

But that link you have provided is good one, good approach thinking out of the box and seeking new ways of using Phallosan for penis growth.
            Last edited by unkonwn; 07-20-2017, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              I don't think your post is redundant- just making sure you're aware posts related to the PF are present on the forum
              Big al i have some questions about that link you put up.

So you should warm up and down EVERYTIME you apply the device? That's crazy, I wonder if anyone actually does this. Did they do this in the clinical studies?

You recommend people to do squeezes as girth work instead of jelqing with this device. Is that correct? Even for a newb?

You have a high intensity program you have in there that I've never heard of. Any evidence they did this type of cycling and custom short high intensity programs in clinical studies?

Thanks

Comment

Following.. I'd like to hear about your girth results with this product.

Hows the comfort so far? Does the penis slip out a lot?

Comment

The product is really comfortable...no pain no anything, just the light sensation that there is the vacuum and that you wear the device basically. No slippage whatsoever so far. M bell , M sleeve, somewhat more vacuum for my head to expand the bell. I probably should use less vacuum as when I took off Phallosan after 4h today my head was like a bit deformed. What I mean - it was prolonged due to the suction and the area which was no covered with the skin was like prolonged, there was a mark exactly were the skin was. Anyway may be hard to explain, but it was not painful, but looking strange. So I have applied hand cream, got a boner to expand the tissues. it seems to disappear after several hours. I think I do not care about 'aesthetic' that much ( in normal terms, like some slight deformation I may accept) as long as there is no pain and I have some gains. If my head expands and get larger - longer or thicker - that would be fine even if looks strange or not 'sexy/pretty'.
                  So far , 4 days with the product, M bell, M sleeve, baby powder applied once on the condom, I had no slippage of my penis , total wearing time around 11 hours.
                  But after my 4h session today, I think I will wear phallosan the next days for 5-6 hours but not more. Yes, it is comfortable and I have no pain and literally I probably can wear it 10h straight, but I do not want to rush it. I thought about it and I think I will give my penis more time to adapt to all the stretching and the 'artificial' stress the device is causing to which my organism needs to respond by splitting the cells of the penile tissue ,etc. So I will go slow for few more days to give enough time to my unit to adapt.
                  I will provide more updates.

Comment

The product is really comfortable...no pain no anything, just the light sensation that there is the vacuum and that you wear the device basically. No slippage whatsoever so far. M bell , M sleeve, somewhat more vacuum for my head to expand the bell. I probably should use less vacuum as when I took off Phallosan after 4h today my head was like a bit deformed. What I mean - it was prolonged due to the suction and the area which was no covered with the skin was like prolonged, there was a mark exactly were the skin was. Anyway may be hard to explain, but it was not painful, but looking strange. So I have applied hand cream, got a boner to expand the tissues. it seems to disappear after several hours. I think I do not care about 'aesthetic' that much ( in normal terms, like some slight deformation I may accept) as long as there is no pain and I have some gains. If my head expands and get larger - longer or thicker - that would be fine even if looks strange or not 'sexy/pretty'.
                    So far , 4 days with the product, M bell, M sleeve, baby powder applied once on the condom, I had no slippage of my penis , total wearing time around 11 hours.
                    But after my 4h session today, I think I will wear phallosan the next days for 5-6 hours but not more. Yes, it is comfortable and I have no pain and literally I probably can wear it 10h straight, but I do not want to rush it. I thought about it and I think I will give my penis more time to adapt to all the stretching and the 'artificial' stress the device is causing to which my organism needs to respond by splitting the cells of the penile tissue ,etc. So I will go slow for few more days to give enough time to my unit to adapt.
                    I will provide more updates.
                    you using protector cap?

Comment

Following too. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Comment

Thank you for the link, has a useful information.
                        But it somewhat deviates from the clinical study performed by Phallosan team.
                        Perhaps the protocol presented there can be followed by advanced users.
                        Also there is warm up / warm down step - something one need not to worry about or do at all with Phallosan should the product be used in the prescribed way - with get to used to period and 10h wearing ,time mid green and yellow tension after, for 5 days a week in 6 months period. This is their protocol and this is what most users should do in my opinion as a first course/session with Phallosan. If they are experienced then sure, they can follow that advanced protocol. I am personally interested in the most effective, least manual work way, least complex way of doing my everyday tasks and yet potentially gaining some penis size or improving overall my manhood.
                        And the regular Phallosan protocol seems to meet all my requirements, hence sticking to it. After the 6 months and depending what I will get as a result I may try a protocol of my invention( which somewhat similar to that advanced one) which will be similar to bodybuilding - ie. heavy days, moderate days. It will revolve around yellow/red tension with less hours on high intesity, more often day offs, etc. But this will be done only after I complete the standard/regular Phallosan recommended protocol.

But that link you have provided is good one, good approach thinking out of the box and seeking new ways of using Phallosan for penis growth.
                        Thanks

The material in the Protocol wasn't developed by Phallosan- though its owner did review and approve of the material.

Comment

Hello people,
                          Unkonwn here.
                          So let me share how it is going with Phallosan so far.
                          First thing, I really doubt ( and I have seen several claims) that in 4 weeks you can get some results.
                          I honestly doubt that, but ..I might wrong. I think I have read somewhere that if you have smaller penis, you may have a better chance at enlarging it with Phallosan. Again - nothing confirmed, just based on some web sites.
                          So to recap:
                          I bought Phallosan on 17.05 and wore it for 1h that same day. This is when the 'get to used to' period started for me.
                          Total time in hours: 1 +2 +3(+1) +4 +5 +9 +9 +9 +9 +9 = around 61h( On some of the days I
                          wore Phallosan for 9.5, but I will count all these days as 9h).

26.05 - official warm-up period/get to used to period completed, total time: 61h, stretch level: mid green.
                          29.05 - 02.06 - first 'productive' week( or first week after warm-up period), so 5 days( I take breaks during weekend),total time: 47hours, stretch level: mid green.

05.06 - 09.06 - second week( 5 days), 49.5h, stretch level mid green
                          Total time in 10 days( two weeks with break during weekends):96.5h, mainly mid green stretch level, M bell, M sleeve, switching side every 2-3h, removing Phallosan every 2-3 h for peeing.
                          I got red bruises on my head and they are usually almost healed during the weekend( I say almost, as they would need 4-5 days or a bit more), but then on the Monday after the weekend I put Phallosan back and then the spot/bruise on the right front side of my head gets visible again.Not really hurting but sensitive on touch. I am using some creams to help heal and keep it moisturized, but it just needs more days off
                          Also getting my head deformed a bit from all the suction, but this is expected..it needs few hours to return back to normal. I tried L bell and L sleeve, but I lose the suction. Not often though, I can get away with few hours but sometimes is sooner. It is annoying to play with Phallosan and fix this, especially if you are at work. So I usually use M bell and M sleeve, but L bell is the size for me so will try with M sleeve and L bell later on.

From 10.06 till today - some 35h or so , so far( on Monday only 6h due to personal matters). Today have some 30-40 min left to hit 10h. Tomorrow is end of the 3rd week.
                          Then one more week( 5 days) and I will measure...
                          Now, I do not really see or feel any gains so far...but I might be wrong. Like when I try to measure my cock it is always not at its full size...so ironic. Yet, when I masturbated few days ago , that dong was ..like huge...and full and the erection really strong. After wearing phallosan I feel my cock like exhausted and like not really hurting but rather tired...Yet, if I just touch it a bit I get erection. I feel I get erections easily now...may be just in my head..

Also not really painless, there is some discomfort( but I am uncut, so my glans are sensitive), but is bearable I'd say. Did not get slippage at all, M sleeve used.
                          Today finally I put M sleeve on L bell, I was afraid not to break it but it went OK. I am using baby powder all the time. And with L bell, my head now fits perfectly ( I still need to push a bit ,but way better than M bell.) So for me I think by doing this, I increased the comfort level somewhat

And last thing - the erection level. When I put Phallosan on in the morning I am rather flaccid. But after that, the first time I remove it to pee, I cannot be flaccid any more. I am not 100%, but my cock is filled with blood and when I touch it to start pushing it in the Phallosan, it gets erect, some 40-50% may be. So then I setup the phallosan and I am going with my tasks. The blood then dissipates slowly, but may take a while. So trying to lengthen a slight erect penis is...well it should be flaccid for the tissue to get stretched right? I just hope that it will not matter if I am slight erect and still can hope to get the length gains.

Before I conclude this update, I want to share that I write often to the Phallosan team with questions and they are confident that all we need is to wear it..and the results will come. I suggested that in 8-12 weeks I should see some results and they confirmed that. So even if I get no real results at the end of my first 4 weeks period, perhaps I need 4 more to go to get some gains

Alright , this was all from me for now, will put more updates later on.

Comment

Unkonwn,

Thank you for your detailed updates!

Comment

So its time for some updates regarding my journey with Phallosan. Here is the data so far from my last post.
                              Link to the album with picture of me ,wearing Phallosan, showing the green stretch and overall how I wear it.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-pictures.html

So if some experienced users notice something is not right, then they can point that out.
                              I'll provide more pictures later, like before/after,etc.
                              Below is historical data( since my last update+ current data.

End of the third week today ( 16.6), total during the 3rd week: 45h, stretch level mid-high green.
                              Total time in 15 days( three weeks with break during weekends):140.5h, mainly mid green stretch level, M bell, M sleeve, switching side every 2-3h, removing Phallosan every 2-3 h for peeing.
                              17.6 , 18.6 - weekend/rest days

19.06 - 10h planned for today.11h today.
                              20.06 - 10h planned for today.10h today
                              21.06 - 10h planned.9h today
                              22.06 - 10h for today; 9h worn
                              23.06 - 10 h planned, but probably only 8 wear time. 8h today.
                              Totail time in 4th week: 47h

End of 4th week( 20 days) , total time in 4 weeks: 187.5h

26.06 - 3h, travel
                              27.06 - 12h
                              28.06 - 9h
                              29.06 - rest day.
                              30.06 - travel, rest day

01.7, 02.7 - weekend/rest days

End of 5th week(23 days). total time in 5 weeks: 211.5h

03.7 - 10h
                              04.7 - 10h
                              05.7 - 9.5h
                              06.7 - 9h
                              07.7 - travel,rest day

08.7, 09.7 - weekend/rest days.

End of 6th week(27 days). total time in 6 weeks: 250h

Started wearing Phallosan on each side per day, switching sides on daily basis.

10.7 - 07:15 start, planned 10h , 10h today
                              11.7 - 07:15 start, 10h planned, 10h today
                              12.7 - 9.5h
                              13.7 - 10.5h
                              14.7 - 10h

15.7 , 16.7 - weekend/rest days
                              End of 7th week(32 days). total time in 7 weeks: 300h

Ok, so today is 14.07,still with Phallosan, the above it says 14.7 - 10h, but that would after 1.5h But yes, I will get them 10h.
                              So I got 300h with Phallosan, no measurements so far after I started using it.
                              Not sure what to think though, I really do not think there will be difference , but we shall see.
                              Rule of thumb( though we are all different) - 1000h for an inch. Does that mean 300h for ~ 1/3 inch or roughly 0.75 sm? No way I got so much

I have very nasty red bruise on my head, in front of it...which is nasty and looks bad. Most people will stop using Phallosan...but me, silly me...I do not want to take a break of a week or 10 days..or more...
                              So...I am going to continue using it. The logic: It will disappear once I am done, I am sure. It should not impact gains( right?). So I want to get 600h, hoping for 1 cm increase.
                              I'll rest during the weekend and hope I can measure on Monday next week( 17.07)
                              My erections are...weaker...not sure how to put this... They felt stronger, like getting them easily ...then one week ago, I had problem keeping the erection. Yesterday I got boner, fine, but in seconds it fades...So I started kegels ,3 days ago, doing them while with Phallosan( the muscle needs to work harder against the Phallosan, I feel it). Also I started towel( or small towel, wet) raises, 4 sets of 15-20 reps, only once. Planning to do this 3d/week. And increasing the load. Also I do normal kegels, once I remember about them( just as addition to Phallosan kegels and towel raises) like 100 or more, do not really count..just like that .And I am planning not to kegel on weekend days when I will have sex or masturbate or just relax, lol

Got Bathmate...but very painful to use it after phallosan, I cant even get erect to go within, so some 50%..But it hurts, I feel the expansion, on my shaft, but due to that red spot/bruise on my head which hurts, it makes Bathmate uncomfortable.

Howerver,Bathmate/Phallosan combo should be the real deal...so need to see how to start with Bathmate. Just do not want to overdo ...Anyway, they say Bathmate helps with erections, you can get some gains, which I am not sure are realistic...until tested by everyone for himself.

Before I finish,I want to say that I will not judge yet Phallosan on 300h mar( mid-high green most of the time), but will wait to complete 600h and judge. On 600th hour, correct me if I am wrong, but if this thing works, there should be some...progress/gain, right?

Will provide pics on Monday when I measure, see where am I. For questions or to discuss further on PE matters with Phallosan/Bathmate, drop me a message

Thank you,
                              Unkonwn
                              Last edited by unkonwn; 07-15-2017, 06:53 AM. Reason: No Penis Pics In The Open Forums

Comment

Working...
                              X