Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the flying FUCK do you put this fucking thing on?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the flying FUCK do you put this fucking thing on?!?!

This is seriously the most frustrating fucking thing I've ever had to do in my life. Seriously. I've been trying to put this fucking sizegenetics extender on for the past TWO HOURS and it still isn't fucking working!!! I can't hold my cock and get the strap in at the same time. It's fucking impossible. And, the two or three times I DID get it in, my dick keeps slipping right out after being in for barely five seconds. How the fuck do you put this piece of shit on, and then how do you keep it from slipping!?!?!!?!

This is the angriest I've gotten in years. I hate this shit so much.

Originally posted by Magicpickle5 View Post
    This is seriously the most frustrating fucking thing I've ever had to do in my life. Seriously. I've been trying to put this fucking sizegenetics extender on for the past TWO HOURS and it still isn't fucking working!!! I can't hold my cock and get the strap in at the same time. It's fucking impossible. And, the two or three times I DID get it in, my dick keeps slipping right out after being in for barely five seconds. How the fuck do you put this piece of shit on, and then how do you keep it from slipping!?!?!!?!

This is the angriest I've gotten in years. I hate this shit so much.
    LOL the same thing happened to me with the Andropenis.

Best advice I can give is find a comfortable extender.

I made the andro work for a while by using some cloth wrapped around just below the glands. (Get a high thread count and something that grips) Then, used a rubber band that was not too tight as some friction against the noose.

I'd be careful with the rubber band though. Just test it out to make sure you're not cutting off circulation.

Finding the right sized rubber band is key. I just bought a huge bag of mixed sizes.

Try that. It takes some getting used to. Frankly I had to stop using the andro as it never quite held.

Make sure your excess skin is cleared around the glands. So like don't have any extra skin in the noose as best you can. It's also easier if you're slightly plump when you put the ol willy in.

P.S. I threw the andro across the room so I feel your pain. So angry.
    RedWilly
    Last edited by RedWilly; 05-24-2017, 01:18 AM. Reason: ANGRY AT ANDRO! LOL

Comment

This is why I like the noose straps. Because you have more leeway where you can pull on them from a distance before choking the noose around your head. Now I don't have a sg but if its capable of supporting the noose strap. Then you should order it for $5. The noose makes a big difference. So tell them you want the noose attachment instead of that bs belt strap attachment. I hope that helps.

Comment

Spring extenders are difficult to put on because you need to compress the springs as you're strapping it on, almost need 3 hands and it's hard to find someone to help you with that.

Throw that POS in the trash and get a Leluv or Miracle Slider, much easier to put on and use correctly, much cheaper, and practically unbreakable.
        Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Yes, the sizegenetics was the only thing I've bought that was truly trash and couldn't be used.

It has so much hype on the internet that people actually question what to get between the sizegenetics and the PMP Pro.

I think you will have similar issues with anything that uses compression as an attachment (read: uses a strap or noose).

Vacuum attachment all the way around, whether you are hanging or extending.
          Gobble Gobble

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
            Spring extenders are difficult to put on because you need to compress the springs as you're strapping it on, almost need 3 hands and it's hard to find someone to help you with that.

Throw that POS in the trash and get a Leluv or Miracle Slider, much easier to put on and use correctly, much cheaper, and practically unbreakable.
            I can't believe that guys come onto this forum and can't read the headlines! How many times does it take for multiple members to say that these type of extenders are useless before the message gets out?
            I guess that old saying "there's a fool / sucker born every minute" is true.
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
            www.lghangerllc.com
            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Thats a great tip. Before buying an extender, always ask them how far can you push the springs back at the lowest setting. Because some extenders at the lowest setting with the springs pushed all the way back can still be longer then certain size penises. Which will be a waste of time money and purchase.

But for now my advice would be to keep the sg for now and use it once you gain enough.

Also you may fit in easier if you do some warmup hanging or stretching before putting on the extender. Stay positive.

Comment

If you want to use the strap your gonna have to figure out how to stop it from slipping. Some have success with the likes of ace bandage and theraband,

But for ease of use get the vac mod from autoextender. A lot easier and no issues with circulation.
                Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
                  If you want to use the strap your gonna have to figure out how to stop it from slipping. Some have success with the likes of ace bandage and theraband,

But for ease of use get the vac mod from autoextender. A lot easier and no issues with circulation.
                  Agree. But if you pay $100 or more for an extender. Then it should be able to compress back enough for guys that are a certain minimum length. Because o.p is saying that he can't really put it on due to it doesn't retract back far enough.

So hopefully he didn't pay too much.

Comment

Also much respect to the autoextender site. Because M.B or whomever owns it definitely did format some good type various products and formulas that allowed others to implement as well.

Now I don't know if M.B (Monkey Bar) owns that site. But if he does. I salute.

Comment

Here is a video instruction for the Sizegenetics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHAxwC5_U1o
                      SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Putting an extender on a dildo that is on a table is definitely different than putting a extender on your own penis. But still. Nice video since it shows the hand movements needed. So thank you very much.

Comment

I wasn't a fan of the sizegentics extender. I only paid Mario from back ally of 3rd street, $15 and he was willing to throw in a bootleg copy of G.I.L.F. Gangbang part 5. I turned him down on that due to I didn't care for 1-4...
                          Jobe8302
                          Last edited by Jobe8302; 05-25-2017, 02:57 PM.
                          2/07/17 Start BPEL 6.00 MEG 5.00
                          Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

I'm not saying doing PE has boosted my confidence but I have been practicing handsfree helicopter shakes... :becky:

Comment

Working...
                          X