Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this help?

Hi, so please read everything.

My penis when erect likes to lay towards my belly button and I can't bend it to where it is pointing down - at all. This makes a ton of positions uncomfortable.

I understand this is because I have a short suspensory ligament (tell me if this is correct).

Will sizegenetics help my suspensory ligament? So I will be able to have much more flexibility with my penis?

How long can I expect to see results?

Thanks, please help

Originally posted by uzivurt View Post
    Hi, so please read everything.

My penis when erect likes to lay towards my belly button and I can't bend it to where it is pointing down - at all. This makes a ton of positions uncomfortable.

I understand this is because I have a short suspensory ligament (tell me if this is correct).

Will sizegenetics help my suspensory ligament? So I will be able to have much more flexibility with my penis?

How long can I expect to see results?

Thanks, please help
    What are you worried about? When I was young, my hard little worm looked me right in the eye every time. Enjoy it
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Loll

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
        What are you worried about? When I was young, my hard little worm looked me right in the eye every time. Enjoy it
        You obviously didn't read lol, and I'm 23 so this is not going to go away because of age

Comment

Flaccid stretches, straight out and/or downwards. Stretch those ligs.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You obviously didn't read lol, and I'm 23 so this is not going to go away because of age
            The joke flew threw your head! He is making light of your situation its not a bad thing its actually an indication of good erection quality.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostringer View Post
              The joke flew threw your head! He is making light of your situation its not a bad thing its actually an indication of good erection quality.
              It makes doggy/blowjobs awkward and painful sometimes. Will sizegenetics help with this?

Comment

i suffer from similar problems from high erection quality but its not a bad thing specially after your first load it becomes alot more flexible!

Comment

and no any device you use prior to conditioning is at your own risk.

Comment

Most forms of Pe will work the the ligs. But it's going to be a bit of trial and error to find your solution.

If your looking for a device then expect a cost and possible wrong buy.

Why not try some of the manual work that is free first. The LAS(lazy ass stretch) should be a good one for you.

If you want to buy a device the lg hanger is probably your better bet. You can start with low weights and add some each week to stretch the ligs out and get some gains too.
                    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
                      Most forms of Pe will work the the ligs. But it's going to be a bit of trial and error to find your solution.

If your looking for a device then expect a cost and possible wrong buy.

Why not try some of the manual work that is free first. The LAS(lazy ass stretch) should be a good one for you.

If you want to buy a device the lg hanger is probably your better bet. You can start with low weights and add some each week to stretch the ligs out and get some gains too.
                      I felt like the LAS stretches weren't working.

Isn't the lg hanger like $300-400?

Comment

What forms of manual stretching have you tried? It's been recommended on this site that a conditioning program is performed for 3-6 months before trying devices.
                        There are a lot of supporters of the LG Hanger here in the gym but why not provide the best situation for your unit by conditioning yourself prior to beginning a hanging routine.
                        Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                        Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                        4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Hang straight down or between the cheeks. That hits the lig pretty good
                          Start: NBPEL: 5.5", BPEL: 6.5", BPFSL: 6 5/8", MEG: 5.4"
                          Current: NBPEL: 6 5/8", BPEL: 7 5/8", BPFSL 7.75", MEG: 5.5", Base Girth: 5.75"
                          Goal: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Comment

Yes but instead of trying 3-4 other cheaper devices and ended up back here I'm just trying to save you time and money.

"Conditioning" is still part of the hanging setup. You could do 9 months manual and still need to condition yourself for it.

But that's why there is guides around how to hang without injury.
                            Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                            Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                            Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                            Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

You can make a Captn Wench for $20 and a single trip to Home Depot/Lowes. That's what I did, and i'm currently stretching the hell out of my ligs via BTC hanging.

You could try this to test the waters. Once you feel hanging is for you then start budgeting for the LG Hanger.

Comment

Working...
                              X