Hanger, how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanger, how?

I made my first hanger last night. It's a sock and a hair band attached to a bottle of water. Wanted to know how long should I hold it for, how long are the breaks between sets.
    Thanks

dont do ittttt
    it creates a noose and cuts of circulation
    I wouldn't even do it at light weight but thats just me,
    if you want to do it then 20 mins max for sets and 10mins rest in between,
    slap your penis against ur theig during the rest time to restore blood flow,
    all the best
    I never understood how sock hangers would even grasp the internals not the skin
    but yeh all the best
    Starting: NBPEL: 5.25, MEG: 4.125

Short term Goal: NBPEL: 5.75, MEG: 4.5

Comment

Consider the following: The "3x20" Hanging Routine

Make sure to use adequate padding and bind the strapping material only as tight as is needed.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by gym View Post
        dont do ittttt
        it creates a noose and cuts of circulation
        I wouldn't even do it at light weight but thats just me,
        if you want to do it then 20 mins max for sets and 10mins rest in between,
        slap your penis against ur theig during the rest time to restore blood flow,
        all the best
        I never understood how sock hangers would even grasp the internals not the skin
        but yeh all the best
        You scared me... Why don't do it? I don't use much weight and it's as tight as needed

Comment

I was going to post the Hanging 101 thread for u, but I can't find it.. Anyway, like it was stated, that is the noose effect and dangerous even at short times.. I would look for something different.. Even the BIB and Malehanger clamp on the sides of the unit allowing some flow on the top and bottom of the shaft.. Tread carefully, u only have the one penis..
          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
            I was going to post the Hanging 101 thread for u, but I can't find it.. Anyway, like it was stated, that is the noose effect and dangerous even at short times.. I would look for something different.. Even the BIB and Malehanger clamp on the sides of the unit allowing some flow on the top and bottom of the shaft.. Tread carefully, u only have the one penis..
            This thread?

Hanging 101
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              This thread?

Hanging 101
              That's the one.. Describes the effects of "noose" hanging on tissues..
              Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
              Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
              Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

I have no experience with the noose types, but my Captn Wench cuts off circulation by use of the compression clamps (I use 2). I always take it off right on the 20 min mark. I always give 10 mins rest with a heat pad between sets.

Not sure if that translates over to the noose type...

Comment

Working...
                X